Friendship feelings?

IS THIS MY LIFE? ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He removed both my shoes and then placed my feet on top of his sneakers before slipping back in his chair, as if nothing happened.

I was left agape for a moment till realization hit me, making a creepy smile hard to be erased off my lips for the next couple of minutes. He must've noticed how I was limping on my heels earlier and since he kept acting mean the whole day it was probably his way to make it up to me.

Or not! Because again during the dinner, he managed to talk and laugh with everyone except me and just decided to avoid my eyes.

I was not used to this new him but when Taeyang asked me at the end if I'm not finishing my pizza, I instantly called Jiyong's name, surely being impolite towards Taeyang but desperately trying to get Jiyong's attention and at least not break that sort of habit between us of him getting the last slice of my pizza. It felt however like a bucket of cold water poured right on my face when I heard his answer that was accompanied with a smile. "No, thanks. You can have it, Taeyang."

I gulped down the hard nod that was forming down my throat, immediately pulling back my feet and wearing my shoes. I thought this was going to be the worst thing I would get from him today but I was greatly wrong and for the second time today, it came out that I thought too fast.

Jiyong and I were the first ones to get up and when we were about to step out the restaurant, we were surprised by the change of weather; the cold wind and cloudy sky were now accentuated by loads of rain that blurred the vision even at a short distance. I hugged my arms shivering and just when Jiyong was taking off his jacket after exchanging a glance with me, we heard Hyorin loud speaking from behind.

"OMG it's raining! Oppa, can I have your jacket?"

And much to my surprise, he gave it to her.

This was too much for me to bear as it felt like a pinch in my heart. I knew she was his girlfriend and between couples they needed to pay the best of attention to their partners but this was somehow just adding sorrow to my heart and at this point all I wanted to do was to lock myself in a bathroom and cry my eyes out.

By the time we headed back to the park to get Taeyang's car, I was literally soaked from head to toe as if I just dived in a swimming pool with my clothes on. Even the heating system inside the car couldn't stop me from shivering the whole drive back home.

 

I was now under the cover on my bed after taking a hot shower that didn't do much about my chilling body. The others said they would watch TV downstairs earlier, but since I was way far from the cheery mood, I just preferred to lock myself in my room, away from everyone and especially away from him.

Few minutes passed by and I was literally on fire, sneezing every couple of seconds and even felt kind of dizzy due to my abnormal fever, so I carefully got up and walked to Jiyong's room to get some medicines. I knew they must be somewhere in Jiyong's luggage. I pushed open the door believing they would be still downstairs but I was surprised to see them already laying on their beds, both playing on their phones.

"Aigoo Dara, you don't even knock!"

Hyorin managed to make it sound like a joke with a chuckle but I knew she was fully meaning it and that was basically the last straw for me. It's not like they were on top of each other anyway! But right there, I honestly questioned myself if the real reason behind my boiling rage of today was Jiyong ignoring me or Jiyong being with her.

"Um.. sorry, I thought you were... I just wanted an aspirin from Jiyong’s suitcase." I blurted out, feeling hot blood rushing to my face already.

"Are you sick?" Jiyong asked worriedly and stood up looking for the medicine in his suitcase.

I didn't reply and just waited for him until he came closer raising his hand in my forehead's direction, so I stepped back. He gave me a confused look and extended his arm again but I slapped it away rather roughly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter