Drive - Care

IS THIS MY LIFE? ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

We went to the back of the house where 5 super luxurious cars attacked my poor eyes. For a second I thought I was in some sort of cars showroom. We got closer to a wonderful Maserati Grancabrio and he opened the passenger door for me.

 

          

Taeyang's car

 

I thanked him with a slight bow as I didn't have much strength to talk. I got in the car and the interior was pretty intimidating. When we were heading toward the garden's gate, I looked in the side view mirror and saw Joong standing next to the entrance door with his briefcase in his hand. I guess his work was more important than me... Not that he let me go easily because he seemed quite uneasy about it at first but he came to accept when Youngbae kept on insisting.

I was watching the dark scenery on my right when he turned my attention.

"When I first saw you with Mr. Kim, I didn't doubt for a second that you may be living in such sadness with him."

"Yes... but please my heart is hurting enough, I don't wanna talk about it." I told him and looked back through the window.

"Ok, my bad. I heard that you're a housewife, maybe you should get a job. This way it would be a little easier on you?"

"I know and that's not how I imagined my future either. I studied hard for my management accounting diploma and I was planning on getting a job and build up my future. But when I got married, Joong told me he would prefer if I stayed at home. Honestly, he didn't really give me a choice." Again, that's after I finished talking that I realized I said too much about me. I was never a girl who tells her life story to anybody. But I guess this guy was no ordinary judging by how he made me tell him the main lines of my life in no time.

"Such an ! Of course he would do that." He was looking straight at the road in front of him and I saw him tighten the hold on the steering wheel. I frowned 'What's up with him getting all angry now ? Besides, I don't want people to pity me.’

"Youngbae-shi, you're not in a position to insult him. Don't forget that he's my husband after all." He turned his head to me.

"Are you serious now ? You know it's not a real marriage, that's even worse than an arranged marriage !" I kept my mouth shut because I knew he was damn right and there was no point for me to start arguing.

"What do you do all day long ? You at least have some friends to hang out with ?" He asked.

"You know, I think you have a little too many questions about me.” I sighed thinking about Jiyong being away from me. "I have a bestfriend but he's abroad right now."

I told him and soon he stopped the car in front of the mansion. We got out of the car and he came closer while I was opening the wrought iron gate of the garden.

"Um... I was thinking, since you are having boring days at home and you have no friends in town, maybe I could introduce you to some of my friends someday."

I stepped into the garden and turned to face him holding the door open.

"I don't recall ever mentioning that I was having boring days. And plus, I already told you I have a bestfriend." I froze in my place when I saw him coming closer and lower his head so that his eyes were at the same level as mine.

"And I don't recall mentioning I wanted to be your "bestfriend"." I frowned 'Why was he being mean all of a sudden ? Was I too harsh ?' I pouted and then remembered that I was holding the ultimate weapon in my hand.

"Anyway, thanks for your kind concern Youngbae-shi, but I'm not interested." as I stepped back and closed the gate on his nose. I could see disappointment in his expression which made me proud of my little victory.

"Oh, and thanks for the drive."

I headed toward the inside door when I heard him shout. "I see you're back to your sassy self. At least I know you're fine now !"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter