Big Day 1

IS THIS MY LIFE? ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[2 weeks later]

Dara's POV:

 

Living like a prisoner for almost one year made me forget how time goes fly in real normal life. In fact, so many things happened in the past two weeks that it changed me a lot from the long and boring days I used to spend in the mansion.

Jiyong had lost no time and hired a lawyer for me since the day after I came from the mansion and today was maybe going to be a big day; either it would be okay and I will get my freedom with a contested divorce but if Sang Joong refuses to sign the divorce papers there will be no rescue from the family court, which I pray day and night won't happen, because this will mean I'll have to meet him again.

While waiting for today I mainly spent these past two weeks with Jiyong. He tried to stay with me and work from home as much as he could while the other days either he accompanied me to the lawyer or he took me with him to his office. The interesting thing about Jiyong is that I never got bored when I was around him; we didn't even need to do something special, just the fact to be with him, talk, laugh, cook or watch DVDs has always been fun. I also went out with Taeyang a couple of times and I would be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying his company. I was slowly appreciating his personality but honestly not more than a friend.

 

"Hello Earth!" Top waved his hand in front of my eyes snapping me out of my trance.

Top took Bom last Friday on the trip he promised her to the Dominican islands and despite their flight tickets that were just for the weekend, they fell so much in love with the place and decided to just extend their trip for a whole week. They came back yesterday and Bom insisted to see me, saying she got something for me and so the four of us decided to go out and catch up on.

"Oh! Sorry." I looked up at the waiter who was waiting for my answer for God knows how long. "An Iced Caramel Macchiato, please."

"Sure. Two Americano, one Flat White and one Iced Caramel Macchiato." He recapitulated taking notes before bowing his head and disappearing inside the coffee shop.

"Dara, are you daydreaming even before I show you the pictures?" Bom teased, making everyone chuckle.

"Yeah, show me so I can pass out for real." I laughed back.

"Haha.. Come here." She placed her hand on my armrest inviting me to come closer and pulled out her iPad.

I brought my chair next to her before Taeyang turned our attention.

"Bom, you know you're not allowed to take her away from me unless you ask for permission." He pointed out trying to show her a serious face.

Top and Bom burst out laughing while I just let out a nervous one.

"Tch! Okay.. So Mr Obsessed and Cheesy Boyfriend, would you mind if I borrowed your lovely Dara for a while?" She asked mimicking a formal tone.

"Yes, I do mind. But since you already did, it's okay for this time but I won't take my eyes off her." He promised already fixing me with a flirtatious stare and I just gulped down, looking away.

Top and Bom laughed again before Bom came to my rescue as usual.

"Aish! We just got here and you're already making her blush. Let's ignore him Dara, neh?" I gladly agreed to that and she opened her pictures folder.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter