Attraction - Surprise

IS THIS MY LIFE? ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Am I really supposed to? Why are you acting as if I was your girlfriend? While I'm not." I challenged forcing out a cold glare while inside I was just battling with mixed feelings and fighting against threatening tears. 

"Wh-what? I'm not!" He said fixing my eyes for a second and then took a step closer to me. "Want me to show you how I'd act if you were my girlfriend?"

I looked up at him raising a curious eye brow.

"What? You'd hit me?"

He shook his head and I could swear I saw a ghost of a smile hovering on his lips.

"Just.. Just get on the motorcycle and let's talk when we get home."

I rolled my eyes to him and took a glance at Sang Joong who was still in his car watching the scene we were making.

I grabbed my helmet roughly and put it on my head, then refusing his help, I tried to get in that huge motorcycle of his but of course I failed. So pushing his hand for the second time, I placed my hand on his shoulder for support and got in the motorcycle, congratulating myself for the strict minimum skin contact.

My persistence on showing him how pissed I was didn't stop here, since when he got in too, I didn't move a finger.

"Wrap your arms."

"I'm okay. Just drive." I made him look back at me.

"I said wrap your arms around me. I'm not driving like this."

"Then I'll go with Sang Joong."

You know those moments when you're conscious how ridiculous you're being while arguing about something and yet you wouldn't stop? Yeah..

"I won't let you! Aish, Dara, quit being such a... a child!" He blurted out wearing an exhausted expression.

"FINE!" Instead of wrapping my arms around him as I always did, I decided to just hold onto his waist with fists of his T-shirt. He sighed aloud before putting on his helmet as well and started driving, but much slower than usual.

 

As we arrived down the building, he didn't say a word to Sang Joong and just waited for him to give him the suitcases. I was waiting for him to go inside first but he didn't seem to like the idea and didn't move an inch, so I addressed an awkward goodbye to Sang Joong.

"Take good care of yourself, Sandara." He let out while rubbing up and down my left arm. "And don't forget that I'll always be here for you, whenever you need me."

"Thank you and... live well too."

"You're coming?"

I shoot a glare at Jiyong who was getting impatient and with a smile toward Sang Joong, I made my way inside the building.

 

As soon as I got in the elevator he made me look at him.

"That's funny how the last time we spoke about him you were scared of him and stressed he might do something bad to you and now you smile at him and..." He lowered his stare to my arm. "even allow him to touch you while in the other hand you prefer to fall of the bike than to hold onto me."

I wasn't quite sure if this long statement was meant to distract me from the elevator or just to piss me off a bit more. Well, it did both.

"You're stupid for comparing yourself to him."

"W-what is that supposed to mean?"

The door opened and I picked the key card from his hand roughly and headed to the apartment.

"Hey! No, wait!" I didn't listen to him and got inside just to be welcomed by Gaho madly running in my direction.

"AAAAH!" A pitched scream skipped my mouth and I found myself rushing back to Jiyong and hiding behind his back just in time, because when Gaho jumped on me he ended up caught by Jiyong's hands.

"Omg, he never did that before!" I panted regaining my breath.

"I knew he would do that, he had the same reaction when he saw me in Daesang's house. I guess he missed us." He said the pet's head.

 

After we got in the apartment, he went to the kitchen and started unpacking the food that he apparently brought earlier before heading to the mansion.

"Let's talk after we eat. What do you want? I brought bibimbap and kimchi stew."

"Um.. I already had lunch." I announced cautious.

"What?" He put back the plates on the counter and turned to face me. "Where?"

"In a restaurant... with Sang Joong."

"I see. And I guess when I told you this morning to wait for me so that we have lunch together you already knew you were meeting up with that jerk and the idea of telling me just didn't cross your mind, right?"

I sighed trying to come up with something.

"You... Maybe I didn't wanna bother you since you already knew and still decided to go out with Hyorin." I let out doing my best to control the wave of bitterness inside me.

"I wasn't going on a date, Dara. I told you it was a real big order I had to make in the store where she works and I ... I forgot about Sang Joong. I'm sorry I know I shouldn't have.. y-you're more important..." He looked away for a second. "But then I see how you kept smiling at each other as if nothing happened. You forgave him or what?"

"Yeah, well maybe you could've tried to understand or wait till we could talk later instead of pulling me by force out of his car, dragging me and yelling at me in front of Sang Joong. God, he must be thinking I'm living with such a crazy person."

"Dara, how can't I go crazy when you don't answer your phone and then I find a note saying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter