y mind

IS THIS MY LIFE? ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV:

"Good morning Sandara-shi"

"Good morning Mr. Lee" I was still descending the stairs and he was down in the hall.

"You seem a bit tired. Are you not feeling well ?"

It's true that from the second I woke up I was having a horrible headache from yesterday's crying. Due to this restless night, I didn't even notice when Joong woke up and if it wasn't for his pajama on the bed I could've thought that he didn't spend the night at home because I also didn't norice when he came back at night yesterday. Now I guess my dead like look didn't escape Mr. Lee.

"Yes, actually my head hurts a bit, but I think it will get better after a cup of coffee."

"Sure Sandara-shi, your breakfast will be served in 5 mn."

"Thank you Mr. Lee" I said with a slight bow and made my way outside.

 

After I had my breakfast out in the garden, I went upstairs since there was nothing to do on the ground floor. Actually, there weren't great things to do on the second floor either but I could at least kill the time doing things like…  lying on bed and count the minutes untill the end of the day. Well I guess it was more like the time killing me ! I was officially welcoming my eternal boredom back.

 

It was 1PM and I was playing with my hair, watching the ceiling and thinking about Jiyong. I wondered what could've happened to me if he wasn't here, distracting me till I fell asleep. And just when I thought about calling him, I felt my phone vibrating in the sheets. When I finally found it and was about to pick up the call my smile quickly faded away, realizing who it was : "Taeyang ^^".

I hesitated a moment before swiping my thumb across the phone screen.

"Yeoboseyo".

"Hey Sandara" Okay. We didn't meet for more than twice yet he was persisting on dropping the honorifics.

"-Shi." I corrected him.

"Um no ... actually, it's Taeyang." I rolled my eyes but couldn't help but to smile, making sure not to make a sound.

"Yes, I know. What do you want Youngbae-shi ?"

"Do you talk this rude to everyone or is it just me ?"

"It is just you." There was something about him that made me all proud of myself when I acted mean to him.

"You know, that means I'm special to you."

"Yeah right ... Anyway, get to the point."

"Okay, remember the handkerchief I gave you yesterday ?" I lifted my eye brow.

"Yes ?"

"Well, seems like you took it with you." 

"What ? No, I didn't." I got off the bed looking around the room and hoping I wouldn't find it as I wasn't that sure. And much to my surprise, I found it on an armchair next to my bag. I guess I was too scared yesterday to actually notice a handkerchief in my hand.

"A... yeah... I actually have it." I confessed.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter