New York's Present

IS THIS MY LIFE? ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Of course i missed you." as i made our helmets into contact together with a kiss. Sure it was a kiss in the air, but in his cheek's direction.

He seemed startled for a second before speaking.

"You can remove the helmet and do it properly, you know ?"

I gave him a light hit on his shoulder.

"Eeey !" I leaned closer wrapping my arms around him "Just drive." I heard him chuckle.

"Okay. Hold on tight." He told me and started up the motorcycle with the usual high speed.

"What do you wanna eat for lunch ?" He asked me as if my growling stomach wasn't reminding me enough how starving i was. After all, eating early in the morning has its disadvantages too.

I thought about his question for a little while before my face lit up.

"Cook something for us !" After all the years he used to live alone, his cooking skills improved considerably.

"Ah, i would love to but we won’t have enough time since i got some stuff to do later this afternoon." I frowned.

"Yaah ! You just came one hour ago and you already got tired of me ?! And what stuff you got to do .. it's Sunday!" I complained wishing he could now see my pleading eyes.

"Haha, of course not.. you silly girl. And i know it's Sunday but i need to settle some things at the office... what about we bring a packed lunch home ?"

I didn't answer and then i felt his hand the back of my hands. "Don't pout."

I widened my eyes. Was he having some sort of invisible eyes in the back of his head?!

He continued.

"What do you feel like eating ?"

I finally released my pout and rolled my eyes for some ideas.

"Seafood pizza !" I shouted as if i just got a jackpot.

"Hmm... maybe we should choose another kind of pizza this time." I've heard this sentence like a million times already.

"Nope, another time. Now let's get seafood pizza !"

"Yes boss." He agreed laughing.

 

As time passed by and with every more mile we were getting far from the mansion, i felt the so-missed oxygen gradually filling up this glass box i was living in. I sighed again from pure bliss. It was almost incredible how his simple presence was bringing me such appeasing feelings and practically making me forget about my miserable fate.

We stopped by our favorite pizza restaurant and got the food before continuing our way. When we parked his motorcycle in the building's garage we were still laughing about the restaurant employer who was funny as hell when writing discreetly her number on the bill she gave Jiyong. But the funniest part was her obvious mental breakdown when he took a glance at it before handing it back to her with a "It's okay, i don't need it a bill." flashing her a smile.

That was not the first time i witnessed some poor girl falling from high when she tried to approach him. After all, my bestfriend has always been a handsome guy with this mysterious aura that even me, i never seemed to resolve.

 

My smile slowly went away when we arrived to the elevator.

"It's been a long time." I said weakly.

"You can do it." He told me wearing a reassuring smile before calling the elevator.

I nodded a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter