Truth or Dare

IS THIS MY LIFE? ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Regardless of the tense vibe that was in the air when we first went to the beach but swimming all together, eating ice cream, playing a volley game and pretending to lose against the girls was actually a lot of fun.

After we went back home and took showers we decided to just call for delivery because we were all too tired to go somewhere for dinner. We were too lazy to eat on the dining table so we just gathered in the living room, enjoying the delicious kimbap and fried noodles.

It was already past midnight when we lost hope in finding anything interesting to watch on TV so I just asked Taeyang to turn it off.

"You know what? Dare cards are the best for times like these." He announced and I chuckled giving him a small nod before he went upstairs to look for them.

"What cards?" Dara asked me.

"It's truth or dare cards. You know the truth or dare game? It's the same except that here the questions and dares are already written."

"Oh!" She smiled at me, apparently liking the idea.

"We used to play that when we got bored here." Bom added for her and soon Taeyang was rushing down the stairs.

"Found them!" He settled himself back next to Dara. "Okay, we're six in here so let's pick random six cards of these and um.. we'll use this bottle every time to know who will get to choose a card."

"Do we get to choose between dare or truth cards?" Hyorin asked while playing with her hair.

"No, if the bottle points at you, you will choose one among the cards; it can be a truth or a dare card."

"And what happens if someone can't answer the question or accomplish the dare?" Jiyong wondered making all of us exchange few glances thinking about it for a while before Bom interfered.

"When we used to play that game, we never fixed a punishment since everyone played the game; no one really wanted to be called a looser."

"But if you want we can still fixe a rule: what about the ones who refuse to play the card get to pay us everything tomorrow, no matter what the schedule is, no matter what we get and how much it will cost." Taeyang suggested and we heard a low "Aigoo~" from Hyorin as she was rubbing her shoulder making us giggle at her.

"That's enough encouraging and letting us play the card no matter what, right?" Taeyang continued and we all agreed although Bom, Taeyang and I were the most skeptical about it. Maybe because we were the only ones to know the kind of questions and dares were in the cards after all...

"Let's begin then. I'll spin the bottle first." Taeyang spun the empty juice bottle on the table and it stopped pointing right next to him: at Dara.

The latter made a rather wavering laugh and picked up the first card from Taeyang. She read her card voiceless, wearing a precious shocked face. Taeyang took the card from her hand and read it for us.

"Do a y dance while singing a kids song."

Everyone burst out laughing anticipating for the dance, especially with how embarrassed Dara was looking already. She stood up in the middle next to the TV fiddling with her fingers. "What should I sing?" She thought for a second before she started singing the 3 bears song. We were expecting for a y dance to accompany the song but she decided to go with the same 3 bears dance instead and just made the moves smoother and kinda seductive.

Of course she was restraining herself but to be honest, her innocence mixed with the forced iness just brought up her cute side instead and made the whole thing pretty interesting to watch.

She covered her face with both her hands as soon as she was done and rushed back to her place. We cheered for her and assured her that she did well but that didn't make her stop blushing.

It was her turn to spin the bottle and this time it landed in Jiyong's direction. He stood up and took a card from Taeyang.

"Are you currently in love?"

He read the card for everyone and sighed. "Yes, I am." He replied with a smile and just when he was about to hand the card back to Taeyang, this latter blurted out.

"With your girlfriend?"

"Is this another question?  'Cause it's not written in the card." Jiyong was frowing questionably and pretending to be completely oblivious to Taeyang's real intentions while he clearly was not.

His answer was just confirming more that he was indeed in love with Dara because if he wasn't, he could've simply say that 'yes, he was in love with his girlfriend'. I squeezed Bom's hand asking her if she noticed and she just rolled her eyes to me. Again.

Jiyong gave back the card to Taeyang and spun the bottle on his way to his armchair. We watched the bottle spin around until it stopped making Bom clap her hands in excitement, because it was pointing directly at me.

"Okay, third card." I said and picked up a card from Taeyang's hands. I sank into the couch before reading its content.

"Kiss the first person of the opposite gender on your left."

 

(to help you situate the characters)

 

I read the card out loud and immediately regretted that Bom was on my right instead. It would have been the first time I could kiss her in public without earning a hit on my chest or a pinch on my arm. I took a glimpse at her and she was looking down while Hyorin didn't really waste time and just came standing in front of me.

"Uh, it only says 'kiss' but doesn't say where exactly... I mean, it can be on the cheek?" I was peering at Bom from the corner of my eye, trying to see i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter