Dizziness

IS THIS MY LIFE? ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Ring*

Jiyong opened the microwave and took out the pizza putting it on our plates while i was pouring soda. We both took place in the kitchen's table facing each other.

"Hmm, smells yummy." I noticed while removing all the black olive since i don't like it, before i started eating happily. I finally raised my eyes to Jiyong only to catch him spacing out while looking at me, his pizza and cup of soda still untouched. I also just realized how strangely quiet he was being since he came out of the bathroom earlier.

"What are you thinking about ?" I asked him.

"Uh.. i was just thinking about .. Gaho !" He replied stuttering before taking a so big bite of his pizza that i thought he would shock on it for sure. Luckily he didn't.

"About what ?"

He took his time chewing before answering.

"I-i need to give you some of his food later and i also have to buy a motorcycle carrier for him." He said and we continued eating.

"Now tell me, how was the trip ?" I asked him with glittering eyes.

"It was great, the guy was really cool and the partnership's terms were just perfect. I couldn't hope for better. I guess he was amazed by me !" He said the last part with a full teeth smile and i rolled my eyes to him.

"What ? He wouldn't be ?" He complained.

"Aah fine. You're the best." I told him making him raise both his arms above his head in victory.

"And you ? I hope it wasn't too hard on you these 2 weeks."

"Seems like i survived without you after all." I and took a bite from the slice in my hand nonchalantly. I didn't need to look at him to know he wasn't pleased.

The thought of these 2 weeks in the mansion reminded me of the last discovery made.

"Yeah right ! You wouldn't believe that.. We all thought i was Sang Joong's first wife right ? Well guess what, i'm Not." He stopped eating.

"What ?"

"Yep, he had a wife long time ago." He raised one eyebrow.

"Tch.. really ? And the thought of telling you didn't cross his mind ? Who told you that by the way?"

"A guy, he's.." Telling him about all what happened with Taeyang and his friends these 15 days was going to be very long and since we didn't have enough time, i preferred to leave it till we talk later on the phone. "It's a long story. Anyway, all i know is that she was named Man Seul Mi and she apparently left him for some rich man." He widened his eyes in disbelief.

"Complexed freak ! It explains now why he won't let you have a job; he wouldn't want you to meet new people..." I swallowed the bitter feeling and looked down at my plate again.

The pizza was delicious and it became another habit between us that i get full before I finish mine and leave the last slice for him.

"Your slice." I told him. Even though he always finished his part before me but every time he would wait for my permission. He gave me a wide grin and pulled my plate in his direction.

 

We were now in the street waiting for a cab as there was Gaho with us and we couldn't ride the motorcycle without a carrier for him. Fortunately, we didn't have to wait for too long and when a cab stopped in front of us, Jiyong handed me two packets of dog food and placed Gaho next to me.

"I'll call you when i come back from the office."

"Neh !" I let out with an obvious weak voice, already scared to death about having to stay alone with Gaho. He got my uneasiness and pinched my nose.

"You're gonna be okay. Don't worry." He reassured me with an encouraging smile before closing the door.

At first i couldn't take my eyes off Gaho, only thinking that he would soon jump on me and maybe bite my head off.. But the poor pet seemed still too tired to even pay attention to me and chose to rest his head on his paws for the whole drive.

 

When we got to the mansion, i just had to pull him carefully by his chain and he followed me out of the cab. We just passed through the garden's front door and I was thinking that i finally can get used to his company if he was going to stay this calm, when i got a call from Bom.

"Hey Bommie."

"Yah Dara, did something happen between you and Taeyang ?"

"What ? .. No, why ?" I frowned at her question.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter