Bom's birthday

IS THIS MY LIFE? ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I'm sorry, i was stuck in a crazy traffic jam." Taeyang told me and i checked my phone, it was 14h19.

"It's okay."

"Your seatbelt !" He reminded me.

"Yeah, thanks." I don't know what was wrong with me always forgetting to put the seatbelt on when i was with him. I pulled it and buckeled it up when he started the car. He spoke few seconds later after an introducing caugh.

"So, ... how have you been these days ?"

"Um.. good" I said and turned my head looking through the passenger window hoping i had put an end to this subject. He took his time before talking again.

"Why wouldn't you accept any of my invitations ?" That was a question i wasn't ready for.

"Because... i mean it's just that... i was busy." I blurted out and slapped myself in my mind anticipating for his next question 'busy with what ?'

"Dara, i... i don't understand ! Why do you need to act this cold to me ? I just wanted you to have some fun. Didn't you enjoy it the last time we went out with Top and Bom ?"

His words were, for once, making sense and i hated to admit it but he was right. In fact, i couldn't wish Top and Bom being nicer to me and except for the hard time in MegaBox, i indeed enjoyed their company. His statement made me even think if there was still a need for this cold war.

"I did." I finally told him but it came out more like a whisper and i wondered if he actually heard it.

 

I was watching buildings passing by trying to recognize the road when he turned my attention.

"What did you bought for Bom ?"

"Birthday presents are not revealed before blowing the candles." I replied and he switched his gaze to me.

"But the present is not even for me !" He exclaimed.

"And this is one more reason for you not to know." I told him wearing a wide grin and he shook his head in disbelief. I guess he didn't have to tell me not to act cold to him because this was just making me enjoy it more.

I turned my eyes contemplating his angry expression and congratulating myself for my work before asking him.

"By the way, where are we going now ?"

"I'm not telling you either." He said right away mimicking the same evil smile i gave him earlier. I lifted my eyebrow before a great idea hit me. I took out my phone from my handbag and typed a message.

To: Bom

Message : "Hey Bommie, where did you plan to party finally ? "

It didn't took her more than a few seconds before answering.

From : Bom

Message : "Sorreh Dara, i was so busy preparin' 4 da party that i forgot to tell ya.. we're in a private karaoke room. Taeyang's comin' after ya right ?"

I turned my head to him with my best glorious look.

"I have a feeling you're gonna be showing us your singing skills today, am i wrong ?"

"What ? How did you..." He cut his sentence short when his gaze landed on my phone. "Gah ! " Was all he could say and i smiled to him bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter