Secret

IS THIS MY LIFE? ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I know Dara, but we're constantly in touch since a while now, he was the one who told me about your birthday, remember ? I'm even surprised that he never told you about me. Well, anyway, i think me and him dating is just a matter of time."

Her statement felt like a bucket of cold water poured on my face at first, but i remembered how she just assumed knowing Taeyang after 2 minutes of talking. If it wasn't for Taeyang, i could've thought they knew each other for years now. I then felt a tinge of guilt toward Jiyong; how could i think, even for a second, that he's hiding from me something that important ? If he didn't tell me about her yet, it just means that there's no big deal about her and it's not even worth a conversation.

"Maybe he didn't tell me about it because he doesn't think of it the way you do."  I finally told her gaining my smile back.

"Anyway, if he does i'd like you to help me getting to his heart, if it's not too much asked." Whoa, the guts ! She was really something and i started pitying her. I guess she'd go suicidal if she knew what Jiyong used to think about her. He hated how material and ty she was being and he knew that she approached him the first time only because she thought he was some wealthy kid but then she kept coming around when she knew she could get benefit from him when it comes to studies.

"Yeah, you can count on me." I mumbled tired of trying to make her realize she's just too much assuming and the next second i felt someone's hands landed on my eyes.

"Who am i ?" I was relieved to recognize Bom's voice.

"Park Bom !" I told her and turned back my head to find her and Top standing behind me.

"Sorry we let you wait too long." Top stated before they noticed Hyorin's presence.

"It's okay." I told them. "Guys, this is Hyorin. Hyorin, this is Bom and Top."

"Annyeongaseyo." Hyorin greeted them and stood up. "I'm sorry i have some things to do so i'll be leaving first."

"Annyeongaseyo." Bom replied. "This is our first time meeting one of Dara's friends, you sure you can't stay ?" Her kindness wasn't a surprise for me anymore.

"Thanks, but i just took 30 minutes break from work and i have to go back."

"Oh, too bad." Hyorin whispered pouting before her face lit up. "But tomorrow is Sunday, so there will be water shows in the river and the view from here is just incredible ! We can come back here and maybe you can join us if you want."

I switched my eyes to Taeyang and saw him giving Bom a fake smile and i suddenly remembered Jiyong who was coming back tomorrow.

"Bom, i don't think i can be there tomorrow." I told her and she put her index finger on motioning me to keep quiet.

"Uh.. i don't know. I'll see if i can come, thanks anyway." She said running her fingers through her hair before turning on her heels and heading to her car.

Taeyang looked at Bom for a second before covering his face with his hand and shaking his head.

"What ? Did i do something wrong ?" She said and took seat with Top in front of us.

"The girl is clingy as hell !" He said and she bit her lower lip pointing at me from the corner of her eye. Her reaction actually made me laugh.

"It's okay, she's not a real friend." I said reassuring her.

"And i'm glad to hear that. I can't picture how you could be friend with such a girl." I could only frown to his statement and he got my confusion.

"Well, the last day on your birthday, she was not far when i extended my hand to take a glass from a waitress and she noticed my watch. She immediately came closer and when she knew i was the minister's son, she wanted me to give her my number so bad. I got to tell her that i just got a new on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter