vii.

Smile, YiXing!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

since AFF still haven't given my chappie

and my fingers are just itching to type the next one

I became generous enough to think of my lovely readers

and decided to rewrite my chapter 7

it still has the same content, though it's written a little differently

hope you guys like it

and I'm sure going to post the next chapter tomorrow

bye :) XOXO

---

 

IU didn’t expect that things would swiftly turn back into normal, but she has hopes that school was finally going to treat her a little better. Her optimism was through the roof, that she didn’t imagine the sight she’d seen, that morning. 

Just like any other day, she was walking down the hall. Girls were giving her glares, and their ‘soft’ whispers that echoed through the walls as she passed by. But the girl gave nothing away; she merely glanced at the bullies, and confidently continued walking towards her classroom.  She didn’t want to react on their usual torture, because deep inside, she knows that once she will, they’ll make it worse and of course, the brave young maiden didn’t want to be seen as a weakling.

As soon as she opened the door, at least 25 pairs of eyes were on her. But just like earlier, she didn’t care about it, IU was used to it, their stares.. those judging eyes piercing her, it was always because, for them she was a ‘freak,’ a taboo in school. But this time it was different.

She glanced up to her desk, and she realized that Tao still wasn’t there, approaching closer, she then realize why everything seemed weird to her, why their eyes became colder. There, on her desk, were words that were roughly etched on the surface, its message, shining like LED lights that she’d rather want to ignore.

GO TO HELL ! STAY AWAY FROM PRINCE 4! DIE!

She stood there looking appalled, staring at her decapitated desk. She didn’t grasp this. She couldn’t quite sum out on why in the world all of this happened? How did this even happen?

Involuntarily, her hands reach down on the surface of her wooden table. Her books fell along with the process, producing a small thud sound as it landed on the floor. She felt her fingers stung, as soon her fingers reached the rough edges. Her heart, cut deep, as she read the message again. Why? Why did this even happen? Why did I do for this to happen?

IU didn’t even realize that she was crying until she saw how water started staining her table. Her tears flowed endlessly, as she mentally battled with herself to stop. But she couldn’t, she was deeply hurt, and her eyes are exactly doing what she wanted to do ever since her first day.

This was it, this was the last straw for her. All of their torment has became too much, her body and heart couldn’t take it anymore. All of her sorrow that was piled up, had combust this day.

Before she could even cause a scene, she dashed to the door, not caring about the person she just bumped into. She ran away to the only sanctuary she knows.

Bumping into someone again, she staggered back. Composing herself, head hung low, and her dark curtain of brown hair was covering her from the stranger. The last thing she ever wants was to be discovered crying an unknown person.

“Sorry,” she muttered.

“Sure,” a deep-voice answered, which obviously belonged to a male. His tone deeply annoyed. Deciding to leave, IU nodded one last time, and took a step forward. Before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter