xx.

Smile, YiXing!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Instead of Yixing, the man she saw was a complete stranger. Instead of him, she got a no dimples, brunette and black eyes man, she have never seen before. The man was slightly taller than Yixing, and he was giving her a smile that bordered between sweet and secretive. It took her a while to realize that he was holding a bouquet of baby’s breath in his hand.

“Hello,” he greeted her in his deep husky voice.

“Uh…” Feeling utterly speechless about the unexpected turn of events, she didn’t even know how to greet the guy. She was thrown completely off, after rushing down here, and having her expectations crushed by an unknown man. Clearly she felt bad about his confession.

He frowned. “You look disappointed.”

She composed her face. Clearing she said, “I just.. I..” She was stuttering, of course, how can she even simply say to him that she was disappointed, because she wasn’t expecting him at all, but instead that man she have love for almost three years. How??

Instead IU went to a different route, “Did you write this?”

He nodded.

“Oh,” she said briefly.

He chuckled at her indifference. The man also has his fair share of confessing, and normally, girls would squeal in delight upon confessing, especially from a guy like him. But she was indeed different, never in his whole life did he experience silence after the big moment. She was odd.. and that’s one of the many reasons why he was smitten by her.

“Why did you write this?” She asked, her tone, slightly demanding and serious.

Another chuckle came out from his mouth. He was deeply enjoying this. “Because I like you.. and I clearly wanted to confess,” he said dryly.

She snorted, “Well, you clearly don’t know me.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter