iii.

Smile, YiXing!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello," Tao sweetly whispered to the girl. The girl was vaguely familiar to him, but he didn't expect the girl was supposedly his seatmate. So when Monday came, he was both susprised and ecstatic when he saw the familiar girl sitting next to him. 

"Hi," she replied back, her eyes pried away from the board, then gave her seatmate a stare. It shocked her, since this is the first he gave her a greeting. Usually, or most of the time, he's asleep. 

"Don't your remember me?" He asked, looking hopeful as he waited for her to answer. She just saw her two days ago, so it was impossible for her not to remember. And just like what he expected, she gave him an answering nod. "Really? Then do you know Luhan-gege?" Again the girl nodded. "Really? Then are the two of you dating?" But before she could even answer, someone butted into their conversation. A loud sound echoed in the room as Teacher Han's famous "Stick of Death" landed on Tao's desk. Startling Tao to stand up from his seat. 

"Huang Zitao!" He said furiously to him. "I am at my happiest to see you not sleeping today," he told him sternly, shooting daggers with his eyes, as he stared at his student. "But I'd rather have you sleeping than not listening in my class." 

"But I was listening," he lied casually. 

"I'll be the judge of that," he smirked at him. "What bone is found in the middle of you chest?" 

"Um.. um," he squirmed on his spot. His eyes scanning nervously for clues, or rather helped from others. But just like him, his classmates were also scared of Mr. Han. They'd want nothing but be at the old man's good side. Then he felt a slight thugging of the hem of his uniform. He looked to his side, and there he saw, a clear answer to his problem. 

"Sternum sir," he answered. The old man was about to laugh, but he stopped himself when he realized that what he said was right. Wanting to just end his embarrassment, he just cleared his throat and continued talking, walking around as if nothing happened. Tao looked around his classmates, and a few of them gave him a mocking smile of victory, before they turned back to the board. 

"Thanks a lot," he said to her quietly before the old man's eyes go back to him again. 

"Yes," he smiled back, with their small conversation just like that. 

 

"Ms. Lee, can you stay for a minute?" Teacher Han said as soon as he dismissed the class. The timid girl nodded and didn't move in her seat, and just waited for them to leave. As soon as the students were gone, he stood from her chair and moved closer to her teacher. 

He smiled at her. Yes, even the old fart is capable of doing that, but only for choosen people. "Ms. Lee, I am most fond of you, since you are one of the rare people who actually listens to my class." But of course, the girl had nothing but A's in his class. 

"Thank you teacher," she nodded shyly. 

"I know I'm not the one to decided, but I care so much for you, to tell you this," he paused, and looked at his student. He gave her I-am-serious-about-this look, before continuing his speech, "So I would rather want you not to hang out with the likes of Huang Zitao." 

Flabbergasted by the teacher's "concerns," she didn't know how to quite answer the old man. So instead he just stood there and stared back at his teacher. 

"Do I make myself clear Ms. Lee?" She nodded back politely. "Okay, go to your next class then," she bowed before leaving the room. She didn't assume anyone would still be there, so she was surprised when he saw T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter