x.

Smile, YiXing!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was Thursday afternoon again, and IU was inside the practice room, and this time, her eyes were glued at the four glorious men, who were singing so divine, that people would assume that they came down from heaven.  She was deeply in awe, as her ears celebrated in euphoria, listening to their harmonious voice, smoothly blending together. Those voices that resonate in the four walls of their room, gave her chills and excitement, she hoped that they’ll never stop. Any girl, or rather any person would feel envious, how IU was exclusively listening to the Prince 4’s famous exceptional voices.

As soon as the song ended, Tao quickly rushed to IU’s side, who was sitting on the stool in the middle of the room. Swinging his arm around her shoulders, he gave the girl a small smile. “So, how was that?”

“Amazing,” she said, her tone filled with approbation. “Daebak!” She said, giving him a two thumbs up.

“Daebak?” He asked, with one eyebrow raised.

“It means cool in Korean,” she explained. 

“Oh, really? Then how did I look? Daebak?” He said excitedly as he waited for her to answer. She nodded her head, and again gave him a thumb up. “Aaaaah! So cute,” he said, ruffling her hair. Though she wanted to fight him off, she didn’t have the heart to do so, since the guy looked too happy. "Then one of this days, you should hear me rapping then." 

“Yah! Stop it,” Kris said just in time to rescue the damsel in not so in distress. He grabbed Tao, and pulled him away from her. “One of these days, you might actually break her you know,” he said sternly, taking notice of the way Tao treats her physically. Sometimes, their youngest just forgets that IU is still a girl.

“It’s okay Kris,” she said breathlessly, as she fixed her brown hair back in place. Though it can be a little rough, IU has fun playing with Tao. Tao was like this big panda bear she wants to play with all the time. "Tao was just being playful." 

“Don't spoil him," he said strictly. "At least learn to stop him at times. You might actually get hurt from this bozo,” he said, his tone completely disapproving.

“What’s with all this commotion?” Luhan asked who just got back from fetching some drinks. Lay handed Tao his bottled water, and went back to the other side, completely not caring of the other four.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter