xxxviii.

Smile, YiXing!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last week, was the most dreadful one they all had. They faced the most gruesome exams, and slavered every night, studying for the next, and IU wasn’t different from any of them. She was even too occupied to text or hang out with her own boyfriend, but with Yixing facing the same thing, they could only understand each other, and face a week of no communication. Another person she lost contact with was Luhan. Though it was very much purposely, she was a bit surprised, that he still haven’t appeared and pestered her with his confession.

“Even he has to study huh?” She said to herself, as she passed along the empty practice room, very much unaware of the problem he was facing. At some point she also wanted to text me, but her fingers froze, as she remembered the last time she saw him. "Maybe some other time," she said as she tucked in her phone.

The week ended, with IU in trance, not being able to fully grasp that her cruel nights have again ended. Monday came, and she was well-rested and healthy-looking. She was smiling, very much different from the zombie-woman she was the last week. She was happily skipping –YES SKIPPING- to the practice room, when out of nowhere, she was pulled by her waist, being dragged into an empty classroom. The person pinned her on the wall, and IU could only close her eyes in surprised, as her back crashed with the hard wall.

Trembling in fear, she felt her heart lightened as she saw Yixing’s amused face. “YAH!” She said so angrily, trying to push him away, but he was too strong. She gritted her teeth in anger, as she pushed her body on the hard concrete, trying to create more distance between them. They’ve hugged yes, but being in an intimate distance as this, IU couldn’t control her erratic heart again. Hmmm, heart… stop fangirling!

Trying to keep her cool, she bit the inside of her cheeks. She felt his hands, traveled down to her hands, slowly intertwining with hers, and his eyes never left hers, locking with her brown orbs, as he continued with his administrations. Slowly his eyes started too looked different. A burning passion which was firing inside him. Slowly he leaned in closer, and with IU’s heart beating faster and faster, she couldn’t do anything, but give in, and close her lids.

She felt his warm breath, as he getting closer and closer… and closer… and his soft pinkish lips finally touched him. It was the second time, and that electrifying feeling she had before came again and this time, more breathtakingly amazing than before.

As seconds of kissing went by, IU sensed the change in his tempo. Instead it became rougher, faster… hungrier. She flinched when she felt his tongue his lower lips, begging for entrance. Sensing her reactions, Yixing was about to pull, when IU started clutching his shirt, and pulled him closer to her. In a moment, IU finally felt his tongue inside of her, caressing her softly, and tasting him with her own.

This was her first time. The very first time she felt this excitement, the exhilaration, the adrenaline that was building inside of her. She didn’t even expect that some feelings exist inside of her, just because of a small kiss.

Pulling away, Yixing stared at his girlfriend, flushed and panting. He promised himself to give her a small kiss, but seeing how much his testosterone wanted more, it made him think that he went over the line, but feeling her hands, all over her, wanting more, he quickly obliged. Smirking as he caught her eyes, she tensed up again. His index finger, touched her chin, and tilted it upward to meet her eyes. “Hey,” he whispered. “Sorry?”

She smiled, and then shook her head. “Nothing to worry about,” she answered gently as she took his finger, and held his hand.

“I think it was too much,” he said so uncomfortably, with his face scrunched up, making IU tempted to pull him back and kiss him again.

“I think it was just okay,” she answered innocently as she leaned against the wall and gazed her head down.

“Okay?!” He looked appalled, hearing how she put the situation in mediocrity. She laughed, and wagged her hands in defense. “That’s now what I meant,” she swiftly redeemed herself. “I meant it was okay for us to do that,” she explained in a meek voice. She raised her head up, only to find Yixing mockingly smiling at her. Her eyes grew widened, as she realized what she just said, “Not tha-t we should d-do it a lot of time-es,” she stuttered back, with her gazing the floor, avoiding his eyes.

Out of nowhere, he broke a chuckle, and IU felt his hand, plopped on her head, tousling her fringed. “Sorry,” he said. “Hey, are you busy later?”

She looked up with a frown. “No, why?”

“Let’s go out later then, yes? For dinner,” he said, and before she could even give her answer, his phone rang. “Have to go, I’ll pick you up at 7 okay?” He said, dazzling her with his smile, before dashing out of the door.

“A date? Finally,” she smiled pathetically to herself, being besotted by the whole idea of dinner with her beloved. I can’t wait for seven to come, she grinned.

 

A hour before seven, she was fresh out of bath. In her white robe, she sat in front of her vanity mirror, and started towel-drying her hair. Standing up, she picked up the blower and stared at the clothes she laid out on her bed, and contemplated. A frown crept up on her face, as she three the objects a dubious look. “Is this even right?” She asked herself, leaning forward to inspect it once again.

“What if where going to the club and this…” Her voice trailed off, as she rushed to the closet and tried to see if she has anything appropriate for that. She frowned as she looked at her clothes that were only consisting of floral and pastels and nothing even y.

“Hmmm…” She moaned a she picked up another piece of clothing. “Maybe this is better,” she whispered to herself, “And I should probably change,” she told to herself as she caught sight of the time. In a manner of less than half an hour, IU pulled out a decent look. A knock from her door came, and her father’s head peered from a crack from her door.

“Hey, you have a visitor,” he said, a look of deviance on his face. For a dad, he should be all grumpy and stuff, but this old man was definitely different. He watched his dau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter