iv.

Smile, YiXing!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Then morning came for IU. It was the day after the dreadful confession she had, and with her night spent for crying, she was surprised that the morning greeted her with a threat note, that was slipped inside her locker. The note, written angrily in blood red scrawl, shined like LED lights, that she'd rather not want to see. 

YOU ! I'm warning you, if you talk to any of the PRINCE 4 again,

you're dead. I'll make sure you will never come back to this school again!!!!!

Fear shuddered through her body as she read the note again her again. Her bloodshot eyes becoming more and more big as she tried to think of who in the world are these people. IU knew about the infamous "PRINCE CURSE." It was about, whoever gets too close with the members of the Prince 4, or whoever who'd confess to them, always gets beaten up. It didn't cross her mind, about the possible consequences when she'll confessed. Frankly, it never occured to her about the possibility of someone threatening her, since she didn't even believe the "curse" in the first place. 

Shaking her head, she crumpled the piece of paper. IU composed herself, saying that these people can never touch her. Though she was scared, she just tried to be opitimistic about it. Thinking that if this thing will happen, she was at least miles away from Yixing, never to see him again. 

The day went by like any other day. Classes went on with a drag, some less interesting than the other. Just like always she ate alone, and hid herself inside the shelves of the school library. She was getting alone just fine, until she had to go back to their room. IU felt like she was invisible in the eyes of people, but that day, everything changed. People noticed her. But it wasn't the attention she liked, it was worse. She could hear people whispering about her as she passed by. She could even see how people shoot her unfriendly stares. What is this? What's happening?

She instantly felt anxious, as soon as she remembered about the note. She felt distressed as she assumed that the note had already been known by the whole school, and all of them may have already have known the truth about her confession. People already know that her name was on the top spot in the death list. 

But instead of running away in fear, she just calmly walked forward, even unaware of the presence of the one boy who was reason for all of this. She snapped out of trance when someone greated her. She looked to her side and it was the deer boy from last time. Feeling polite, she just gave him a small smile, and continued walking, unknown of a certain boy who took hard the action she just gave. 

The day ended and IU was glad she was still unscathed. Though no one has harmed her yet, she was hurt when her classmates started looking at her weirdly again. She could hear the same things she heard, from the people in the hallway earlier. 

"What a .." 

"Such a .." 

"Who knew she was obsessed with Yixing?" 

"EIW! No one would even like her at all." 

She was used to people calling her weird names, she didn't care about it, but being called with something untrue, hurt in a different level. She ran away that afternoon. Rushing outside, and trying to stop her tears from falling. 

 

And when Monday came, everything became dreadful. IU just walked out from her classroom, when she was immediately grabbed by some unknown bulky girl. "Hey! Let me go!" She shrieked as she tried to claw out the girls painful hold. Instead of answering, the girl's hold tightened. Depending on body size, IU knew it was futile to continue fighting. Instead, she just let herself be dragged into whatever place she'd be seen death. Inside her mind she was already lamenting, on how she'd be gone, not even leaving any final words to her father.

They stopped, and she observed her surroundings. She realized that they were at the back of the eastern building. In front of her where five scary looking girls, who were inches taller than her. They were looking at her, with deadly look on their faces. Cracking their fists, their eyes looked like a hunter who j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter