xxxiii.

Smile, YiXing!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What’s wrong?” Yixing asked his girlfriend, who was staring out the window for quite some time now. He was getting more worried, since Jieun looked fairly more distressed than usual.

She frowned. “Tao isn’t talking to me. He’s been giving me a cold shoulder.” Of course it was weird, since Tao has always been as talkative as her, but these past few days, he hasn’t said a word to her at all.

“Since when?” Yixing was very much aware of how Tao disapprove of their relationship, especially since his little tantrum, but he couldn’t believe how much he was at rage, knowing now that he wasn’t even talking to Jieun at all.

“Monday,” she groaned. “How childish,” she complained, but deep inside, she knows how much she was missing her Panda. She frowned, thinking that he was even the one going around telling their best friends and all, but now he treats like an invisible. She messed her hair up in frustration.

“Woah! Woah!” Yixing said as he pinned her wrist at her side. “He’ll come around,” he said comfortingly, but the woman could only groan, believing that that future is still far ahead. “Jieun,” he called her softly.

Ever since they started dating, Yixing also started calling her by her real name. She never knew why and hasn’t asked yet, but in the end, she liked the change. It just gives her a different feeling when Yixing calls her name. “Hm?” She glanced up at him.

He hesitated. He didn’t want to tell her about what’s bugging him, thinking that it might anger her more, but believing that IU was a lot different from normal woman, he asked, “Do you regret it?”

She didn’t answer, and her head shifted back to the window. Does she regret it? Was if even better for her if they haven’t dated? Was dating him that really like a bad idea? She gave him the same answer he told herself one night. “No,” she paused and tilted her head to the side, so she could have a good look on him. “I know you’re worried about the things he said, but I already told you, I understand Yixing,” she said, reassuring him as she held his hand. “Besides, I’ve been in love with you for three years already, and dating you now, is something I’ve never even expected to happen. I don’t think regret is what I should be feeling right now,” she smiled, hoping that it was enough to get him out of his doubt.

“Are you sure?”  He asked, biting his lip.

She nodded. “100% sure.”

“Okay then,” He smiled, and looked more relieved than before. Moving a little closer, IU felt his breath ag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter