xxii.

Smile, YiXing!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hey guys!

So I wanted to update soon since I felt bad for making you wait for a week. 

Mianhe :( 

---

“Where’s IU?” Tao asked as soon as he barged in. Yixing and Luhan who were lounging on the floor, merely shrugged at him. Kris who took initiative to answer, walking towards Tao and explaining, “I saw her earlier. She isn’t coming.”

“Did she tell why?” He asked, cocking his eyebrows to the side.

Shaking his head he answered, “Not a word at all.”

Tao groaned in disappointment. It’s been almost a week, and IU still haven’t come back to the practice room. Though she was her usual cheery self during their class, Tao observed how she clearly avoids topics pertaining to their practice, and his geges. He was very much pissed about what was happening, but seeing how much his other two friends didn’t seem to care, only made his mood worse.

He stomped angrily towards their direction and with arms crossed and a glare in place, he frowned at the two of them. “Bring her back,” he said so callously, with zero politeness in his voice.

“Who?” Yixing glimpsed at him indifferently.

“You know who,” Tao replied angrily, annoyed on Yixing’s stupid act. “IU.”

“Why should I?” He muttered as he lazily strummed his guitar. “I didn’t even do anything to her. She went on her own.”

“Tch,” he glared at his apathy and turned his focus to the other man. “Luhan-gege,” he whispered softly, his eyes beseeched. “Gege, please please, bring her back,” he pleaded at the doe-eyed prince who was unusually focusing on his cellphone.

Luhan glanced at him, looking bored. “I couldn’t do that,” he answered him idly pushing the buttons of his phone. “She won’t listen to me.”

“Useless!” He yelled at the two of them before he could even stop himself. He was angry, dead angry, that he needed to clutch his fingers closed before he would lost control over himself. He couldn’t grasp this pathetic cold act the two of them were playing at. Are they that blind not to not see that someone was hurting because of them?

“What?” Yixing growled at his friend.

“Useless I said!” He repeated the word. Kris advanced towards his side, ready to hold him if ever something bad might happen. “Tao calm down.”

“CALM DOWN?!” He said furiously. “HOW COULD I WHEN THIS TWO JERKS DOESN’T EVEN CARE ABOUT IU?!! You’re just too mean gege,” he said, his voice quivering from his overwhelming

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter