lii.

Smile, YiXing!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So for the past few days, Yixing tried everything to see his beloved every day. He discussed it with their manager about the free times he’s going to get and spend almost all of it on visiting her; he even tried scheduling visiting hours with their manager. So after many hours of crucial conversations between him, the manager and hospital administrator, he was granted an hour and a half visit by her manager and for the hospital to allow it, even at dawn or anytime of the day. Practicing was also scheduled along since he knows Jieun would throw a fit if she finds out that he’s lazing around.  Yixing has already told his friends about Jieun’s situation and theirs, in a much less detailed version. This roused them a lot about the woman. So one time, while they were all hanging around their dorm after their schedule, Tao barged into Lay’s room and said, “I want to see her.” When Lay didn’t answer, Tao shook him into awakening. “Lay I want to see her,” he begged in Chinese.

“See who Tao?” He groaned, turning his back at the man, as he tried to catch up more sleep before he visits her.

“Jieun!” He whined. “I want to see her. It feels so unfair; you’ve been there couple times. We were her friends too hyung!” He crossed his arms and waited for his friend to answer.

“Tao, we can’t do that,” he said sleepily. “Jieun needs to rest; we’ll only stress her out if we go there.”

“No we won’t!” He protested.

“Yes we will,” Yixing rebutted back. And this went on and on and unknown to the two of them, Kris and Luhan entered the room. They asked them both what was wrong and quickly Tao explained to his hyungs. In a matter of 10 minutes the three were already ganging up on Yixing.

“Tao’s right Lay, we were her friends too,” Luhan frowned, making the other pull the pillow over his head, to show how he doesn’t want to talk to them anymore.

Sensing this Kris approached him in a more calmly manner. “Yixing all we are saying is we miss her too and we want to see her, talk to her, ask her about things and even bring her food. Please. Tao even promised never to act cute, nor stress her, isn’t it Tao?” With this Tao quickly said yes.

Eventually, Yixing said yes, because a) He knows them well, so he knows for a fact they’ll will never stop, b) He still needs rest before he sees IU. If she sees her so pale she’ll only react so badly and c) They were right. They also deserve to see her, because for a fact they all got close to her sooner than him.

“But you need to ask manager hyung for that,” he said and without any delay, the three rushed to their next victim. It didn’t take long for them to convince him, since Tao used up all the aegyo he has to lure the manager. So after three days, in broad daylight, the four of them excitedly left their dorm and went to the hospital.

Realizing that it was probably best to not crowd in inside Jieun’s room, Yixing suggested if she could come to the garden instead. Her father hesitated at first and when Jieun saw the worry in his eyes, she said, “I need to see the sun too dad.” She smiled and in a few seconds her father smiled and nodded. Yixing quickly wheeled her outside, where the three were anxiously waiting for her.

As soon as the couple walked out the door, the three came rushing towards them. In a split second Jieun’s tears came rushing down. She couldn’t even hide the excitement and joy on her face as she stared back at her friends. “Hi,” she croaked back gracelessly as she tried to calm herself down.

In tears, Tao was the first one who hugged her first. “I’ve missed you. I’ve missed you so much IU,” he said sadly. “I wish I haven’t left you alone in China.” The panda cried even harder as Jieun tried to compose him. “Tao, it wasn’t your fault.” Jieun answered soothingly as she patted his back. “You needed to go.” They hugged a little longer and even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter