xxx.

Smile, YiXing!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the past few days, IU had been avoiding Yixing. Again she was back to the one and only method she knew of moving on. She told herself, if she really wants to forget him, she needs to see him less often.  Thankfully, she was glad she didn’t have any class with the man, and the only times she’d see him are during breaks, which is rare. For almost a week, her plan was just smooth sailing.

At lunch, she was walking down to the library, when she felt someone touched her shoulders. Glancing to her side, she saw a hand, filled with rings. She only knew one person who wears rings, and that could only be… “Hey Tao,” she greeted the man.

“Where are you going?” He asked, his hand not leaving her shoulders.

“Library.”

“Oh,” he answered briefly. “So are you going anywhere later?”

IU stopped on her tracks, and glanced back at him. “Let’s hang out later.”

“Errr…” she lingered, not knowing how to answer the man. Though she was very much willing to go, she knew that in the terms of hanging out, Yixing would also be involved. “I don’t know,” she said and walked faster than before, putting as much distance as possible.

Catching up, he begged her, “Please IU, please…” He went on and on and even used his usual childish antics, just so he could get his way.

“Tao I can-“

“Tao!” Someone called out and the two of them glanced to the direction of the owner of the voice. Looking up, IU tensed as soon as she saw the person. It was her. Fei was standing a few feet away. Wearing her dress and ponytail, she was all smiles as she approached the two of them.

“Hey Fei,” he greeted her as soon as she was near. For a while, Panda forgot about his persuasion and for once IU felt pleased about her presence, momentarily. Out of nowhere, he pulled IU’s wrist and pushed her up front, making her face to face with Fei. “And this is IU. IU, meet Fei.” At that moment, Tao was hanged upside down, and was breathless inside her head.

“Hello,” IU said, mustering up the only smile she could.

“Hel- Wait, you’re the girl at the party last time, right?” She asked, looking more eager than before.

IU nodded and saw how Fei’s expression changed when she answered. She couldn’t understand why, but she knew she wasn’t in the right place to ask, so she let go.

“Oh, so, have you since Yixing? Or Luhan?” She asked them.

They were about to answer, when two familiar guys were walking down the hall. With one glance, they knew it was the two guys, they were looking for. Naturally, Luhan’s arms were around her, and Yixing stood beside her.

Again, she was put inside a place, she’d rather not want to have. She couldn’t hear anything, and she could only stare, at the man, looking happy next to the woman he loves. And after all this time, the feelings she thought she already loss, and the sadness and hurt she so wanted to avoid, was slowly crawling back. Her tears… those long forgotten tears was dangerously…

Without another word, she felt herself, being pulled by a stranger and being dragged to somewhere she didn’t know where. Stopping at the familiar music room, she looked up, and saw Jin.

“Jin…”

“Hey there, stranger.”

 

Taking a sit at one of the red soft velvet chairs, the man settled near her. With his body leaning forwards and his arms in a cross, his eyes were averted at the stage, while the woman, only sat sti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter