xi.

Smile, YiXing!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This is far by the longest update I ever had.. I think :)

Anyways, because I love you allll! 

I decided to update sooner :) 

And for this fic, I decided to pick Crush - B1A4 as one of the main songs. 

The lyrics completely fits this story and Sandeul's voice is just golden :) 

For those who haven't heard it, here's a link 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwVG3-DIBN4

PLEASE.. PLEASE DO LISTEN TO IT WHILE READING :)

Thanks hope you'll enjoy this chaper. 

Hugs and kisses :)

---

For the remaining days, before the competition, the four friends, poured all their sweat and tears, practicing overtime. They trained every night, until they polished their song. Even IU stayed with them, voicing out her opinions, and even some advices, just so they could even make their performance more remarkable. Yixing even became obedient, silently following her words. With this, IU had confidence within them, having this strong feeling, that at the end of the festival, Prince 4 would surely come out on top.

Then the faithful day came. Along with the opening of their school festival, came the temporary transformation of their school. The dull grey concrete was now decorated with colorful papers and such. The quiet hallways were full of bustling people, getting excited on the different programs of each section. Even the front yard was full of food stalls and different events hosted by different sections. And for the first time in her entire life IU became a part of it.

“IU! Customer at table 4. He asked for you,” someone yelled, and her tone very annoyed for the obvious reason. Anxious, IU came out rushing in her black and white generic cosplay-like waitress uniform, with the menu and notebook in hand she stood in front of the table. Panicking, she just handed the menu, not even bothering to glance at the customer. “What can I get you?” She asked timidly.

“I’d rather have you,” a soft gentle voice teased, making IU glimpsed at the stranger. Her eyes widened as soon as she was greeted by Luhan’s wide brown ones. Blushing, she quickly lowered her face, hiding her embarrassment.

“We only have coffee and cake sir,” she said icily. Until now, she still wasn't used to Luhan’s teasing. Though she knows he was only being playful, it still makes her very uncomfortable. And it doesn’t help when his smile, swiftly knocks you off your feet. “I hate you,” she muttered at this jeering smile.

“Aw,” he giggled at her menacing glare. Then his eyes glanced back to the menu, frowning as he read all the contents. “Seriously, I’d rather have you. I hate coffee,” he said, stating it matter-of-factly.

“Oh, we have tea,” she smiled, suddenly forgetting the rotten mood she had earlier.

“Great,” he beamed and IU disappeared into their kitchen. A few minutes passed, she came back to his table, with a tray in hand. “Your order sir,” she said politely as she set down the newly brewed black tea and two oatmeal cookies. Then out of nowhere, Lyn, their leader came over to the table. Shoving IU over to the side, as she sweetly smiled at the man.

“Will that be all sir?” She asked, not even noticing of the lady she just hurt.

Luhan nodded, his lips pursed, clearly unhappy by what she did. Sensing the situation, IU was about to leave, when Luhan grabbed her arm. “Actually, can she stay?” IU gaped at him. Lyn didn’t look to happy about his words. She cleared disapprovingly, “She has to work.”

“I’ll double my pay. I’d even give her a tip,” he bargained along with his blinding boyish smile. Shelling out the money in front of her.

“Errr..” Lyn said, paralyzed by the way Luhan smiled at her. It was already obvious she just lost to the Prince 4’s resident cutie pie. “Sure,” she said and she left the table, probably to steady her breathing after what happened.

“Wow,” IU said, amazed at what Luhan’s smile can do. Luhan glimpsed at her curiously as he took a sip of his tea. “Just wow.”

“I can say the same,” he grinned at her.  “Wow Ms. Lee, you polished up,” he mocked her. Dressed in a waitress uniform, her black top was tight enough to show her curves. Her short flare skirt ended mid-thigh. And her ruffled black and white tucked in place, in front of her skirt. Her long brown hair was fixed in a high pony tail. “Do you now have the enthusiasm, to take part in to your café?”

She shook her head. “They didn’t have a choice,” she an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter