l.

Smile, YiXing!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In a matter of half an hour, Yixing was standing outside the same door, rashly dressed and panting. He didn’t even give Luhan the chance to breathe another word, because with just those two ones, his heart started racing and the only thought he had in mind was Jieun, and to see her. Dying? What nonsense was his best friend was spewing about?

Staring through the glass, he saw it again, the same guy lying next to her. He was dressed casually, and at the same time, having his one arm supporting her. Dying? Yixing whispered the word again. How in the world was Jieun even close to that? But as he stared at the couple more and more, the man took finally took notice of him. The man turned his head and Yixing couldn’t understand the slight twinkle in his eyes as he stared at him. His jet-black hair was spiked up, and his slightly droopy eyes squinted as he asked him to come in.

Hesitating, Yixing pointed to himself, and when the guy nodded, he couldn’t even do anything but do as he told. Feeling awkward about the whole situation, Yixing just turned the knob, and gave it to God whatever will happen next.

Yxing turned the knob and looked at him. Curious about the smile the man had, he was even more surprised when he said, “Good you’re finally here.”

Raising his eyebrows Yixing blurted out, “Excuse me?”

“You got the letter right? That’s why you’re here,” the man answered back eagerly. “That’s the only explanation I know.”

Yixing quickly ransacked his brain for any possible nonsense the man was talking about, until he remembered the little yellow envelope that was now currently hidden inside his drawers, long to be forgotten. “The letter? You mean the yellow envelope?”

Looking ecstatic, the man answered, “Yes that, you must’ve thought I was one of your crazy fan girls right?”

“Yes for a moment there, a lot of my members’ think you were,” Yixing smiled embarrassingly, not expecting this situation at all.

“Anyways, since you’re here, mind as well trade places with me?” The man asked him, ready to take out his arm, when Yixing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter