v.

Smile, YiXing!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IU didn't immediately answer Yixing. Just like how they met the first time, the atmosphere slowly became filled with tension, because of what Yixing has just said. Feeling awkward and all, IU took a step back from him, forcing Yixing, to finally let go of his hold. "So.. so, what's you answer?" he asked absurdly. Of all the years he was confessed to, this was the very first time Yixing has to "confessed" to someone like this, and strangely enough, he was telling it to the girl who he had just dumped days ago. Who knew that the situation could be reversed?

Her hand went up and massaged the part where he held her. Her face hung low, so Yixing didn't exactly know what she looked like, when she asked, "Why.. Do you even like me?" 

Now it was Yixing turn to be speechless. He did asked himself, why in the world did he even asked her dad? Does he even feel that way for her? Does he even really feel like that for her? What is really to him? Yixing couldn't find the perfect answer. His head turned around from side to side, as he think for the right answer, stuttering as he tried to speak whatever it was. 

"Ha ha," smirking coldly at him, just like what he did before. Talk about de javu. "You're weird to," she said frigidly, as her brown eyes hardened, looking at Yixing. "Asking me to be your girlfriend, when you don't even know whether you like me." 

"But I do like you," he insisted. 

"Stop it!" She yelled, covering her hears. "You're lying. If you did, then why did you even reject me?? STAY AWAY FROM ME!!" She said, running as far as possible. She was in the middle of the field, when she heard someone scream her name. She stopped in her tracks, and turned towards the direction of the sound. Before she could even react, her eyes darted to the egg that flying towards her in great speed. No matter how much she wanted to dodge or run, her body just couldn't react. It was like she was glued on the ground, nowhere to go. This was it. After this she'd leave, or maybe go back to Seoul. She'd rather want that than be tormented forever. 

She closed her eyes, waiting for the powerful force that will sure leave her unconscious to the ground. But instead of the egg, something bigger came in her way. Something, or rather, someone had blocked her from it. She felt her body, being hugged by some strange. Slowly opening her eyes, she came face to face with Yixing. 

"Do you believe me now?" 

 

"You okay?" Luhan asked worriedly, as he massaged the part where Yixng was hit. 

Wincing, as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter