liii.

Smile, YiXing!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few days went by and the Prince 4 and Jieun were having perfect days. There were days when they’d all come, sometimes Luhan would come along with one EXO member who now Jieun knows as Sehun, and on some days Yixing would visit her alone, with flowers in hand.

It was already 8 in the evening. The EXO’s practice has just ended and he quickly made his way to the other 3 Chinese members. “Can you guys do me a favor?” He asked, sounding so frantic.

“Sure what is it?” Luhan asked as he wiped the sweat from his face.

He clasped his hands together, mustered the best begging face he can, and asked them, “Can you please let me visit Jieun alone? Please please please please?”

Kris snorted and moved away, already knowing who would disagree. Thinking the same thing, Luhan sighed and tilted his head to the one person who was already shooting death glares to his best friend. “NO,” Tao answered firmly. Disappointed, Yixing frowned at his friend and asked why. “Because you can’t monopolize her just because you said so.” He answered, crossing his arms.

Yixing was about to answer but Luhan butted in into the already growing argument. “Actually Tao he can.” Panda pouted his lips towards his gege’s answer, but as usual Luhan was quick to reply, “Yixing has been really lenient with all of these, but I get the feeling that he also craves for the moments they want to have alone.”

Frowning even more, he batted his eyelashes, prepared to use his ultimate aegyo towards them, “But, but, but I WANT TO BE WITH HER.” He rebutted.

Knowing his two friends couldn’t win the battle, he also gave his explanation. “Yixing is Jieun’s boyfriend. For two years don’t you think that being alone for just a while is what they deserve the most now? Judging by how busy we are nowadays, they honestly deserve an hour and half ALONE TOGETHER Tao,” he said calmly.

Their quiet argument went on, with even some of the Korean members also showing their concern and after almost half an hour of convincing Tao, he eventually gave in. “Fine. I know Jieun would also want that,” he said before he said yes to his hyungs. And at exactly 9 in the evening he was standing outside her room, flowers in hand, and knocking at her door.

“Come in,” she said happily. As Yixing turned the knob, he could here she wasn’t alone, a bit upset, he opened the door wider, hid his emotions with his most resounding smile. “Hello,” he greeted her and saw that she was joined by her bestie, Cheondung and her father. Her father gave him a small smile, while the former answered back with a hey. The four of them talked about the some topics. Sometimes the father and daughter asked the two young men about the life of being a celeb, sometimes it would be about Jieun’s treatment –which Yixing tried to avoid, honestly- and sometimes his dad would talk about Jieun’s stories about growing up –wherein Cheondung already know some but Yixing was just too happy to hear most of these.

Watching Jieun laugh along, Yixing finally realized how selfish he was to even want to be alone with her. Her time was already scarce; she needed to be with the people she loves. Seeing her happy like this, made him want less of his own needs. Then Cheondung’s phone rang, he excused himself out to answer his call and just on cue, Jieun’s dad also excused himself to do a phone call. A few minutes passed they both came in and apologized for they both have to be somewhere.

“Is it okay if you watch her for a while?” Her dad asked him worriedly.

“It’s no problem,” Yixing answered with a smile and with a nod fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter