13

My Strange Oppa

 

 
“WAIT FOR ME!” You heard someone yell from behind you as you were about to exit through the school doors.
 
The hallways were crowded and noisy so no one noticed a boy following behind you. 
 
You grimaced slightly and sped walk out.
 
Jinyoung huffed as he ran after you.
 
You and Jinyoung waited for the bus. 
 
“Thanks for shutting me out the other day,” Jinyoung frowned. A crease appeared as he furrowed his brow.
 
“Ahhh,” you remembered. Feeling slightly apologetic, you explained to him. “If the unnie’s know what I’m doing outside of school, they won’t be too happy because of our reputation.” 
 
He was about to speak but you put a finger up.
 
“It’s bad enough I have the reputation of the angelic Queenka,” you bit your lip and shook your head as you closed your eyes. 
 
*Who cares what they think… What do you want ~~~~~?*Jinyoung eyes lowered and he found himself staring at your pink kissable lips. *Wahhh…..* 
 
You reopened your eyes. “Mianhae.”
 
Jinyoung shook out of his daze and beamed. “It’s okay!!! I don’t see how there’s anything wrong with being an angel though…” *Especially when you’re this beautiful.* 
 
You raised your eyebrows and scoffed. “Okay, Jinyoung. It’s not something you’d understand.” 
 
“Hey, wait… you know… I’m a senior right? Being the angel, you should know about speaking formal, right?” Jinyoung said, with an amused grin.
 
You shrugged non-chalantly. 
 
He pouted, “you know what that means RIGHT?!” 
 
You clamped your hands on your ear. “You don’t have to YELL!”  You dropped your hands and put them on your hips. “So what if you’re a senior?” 
 
Jinyoung smiled as he put his hands on his hips as well. “You, Sang ~~~~~ have to call me OPPA!” He extended the word. 
 
You crossed your arms and stubbornly looked the other way as if you have spotted the bus. 
 
“HEY!” Jinyoung waved his hands in your face.
 
You stepped back a bit. “Hey, I may be the angel Queenka, but you have no right to act so comfortable around me!”
 
Jinyoung clasped his hand together. “Come on, call me oppa!!”
 
You surprised him when you leaned in close to his face with your arms still crossed. “I don’t want to.” A gasp emitted from his lips.
 
“Please, pretty please! Oppaaaa,” he bashed his lashes at you.
 
You rolled your eyes. “You’re not acting like an oppa, so why should I call you one?” 
 
Jinyoung froze and then huffing his chest out, he straightened up. “Call me oppa.”
 
*Jeez, this kid is seriously getting on my nerves. Usually I can shrug these type of guys off, but I was unlucky enough to be paired up with him in this program.*
 
You were silent, and Jinyoung misunderstood it. “Are you considering calling me oppa?”
 
You sighed and shook your head. “No. I will not call you oppa. You are Jinyoung, we’ll do this American style.”  
 
Jinyoung was about to speak, but lucky for you, the bus finally arrived. When you put your token in, you sat on the single seats and took out your ipod. You plug it in your ears so that you could ignore Jinyoung. 
 
Jinyoung sat behind you and tapped his knuckles on your chair which made clonking noises. 
 
You closed your eyes in irritation as you clenched your teeth together. *This kid wants me to call him Oppa when he act’s like a 2 year old? I think not!* 
 
Ten minutes into the bus ride and he was already driving you crazy. You abruptly took off your earphones and turned around. You glared at him threateningly. “If you don’t stop, I will not speak to you for the rest of the time we’re together.” 
 
Jinyoung swiftly took his hands and placed it on his lap and pretended to look out the window. 
 
You rolled your eyes and faced forward. You put your hands on your palm. It took a lot effort for someone to annoy you, yet this strange boy here really knew how to push your buttons in all the right places. *Jung Jinyoung, you will be the death of me.*