02 .

Those promises . [NOT CONTINUED]

Yang Yoseob's POV:

After a while , we've reached and manager hyung told us to be careful as we got down the van .

The fans immediately crowded around us and there was a few reporters taking pictures of us .

We headed towards the departure hall and on our way there , i shot cute expressions towards the fans which leads them screaming and squeaking along the way and Dongwoon was smiling towards them .

Doo Joon hyung was using his phone while i checked the board for the time .

"He'll should be here by now , "I spoke , looking down at my watch .

Gikwang nod his head as he agreed with me , as the clock ticks , passengers are flowing in like water , soon , we've spotted Hyunseung hyung .

He dashed towards us and smiled , "Did you guys missed me ..?"

I coughed alittle and teased , "What about you ..? Did you enjoy your trip with Hyuna?"

Hyunseung wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me forward , "Are you looking for trouble?" He said .

Doo Joon Hyung stopped the both of us as he pulls Hyunseung's arm away from my neck , "The fans are looking , control ."

Like how a leader does , he did it with a charisma look .

Gikwang interrupted , "Hyung , are you being cool right now ..?" He teased with a cheeky smile .

Doo Joon Hyung glared at him and said , "Let's go back now , "

Hyunseung Hyung greeted the fans with smiles and as i was about to turn away from the departure hall , i saw a familiar figure , was it my illusion ..? Why does the short hair lady with a cap on her looked so much like Jaekyung ..?

Junhyung poked me from the back and asked what i was looking at , i shook my head as i gave him a awkward smile , maybe it's my illusion ..? I haven't got any news from the person who helped me to search for her , Ani , Yoseob ah .. You're thinking too much .

I then started to move with my members and asumed that the figure i saw wasn't Jaekyung .

Baek Jaekyung/Jae's POV :

I stepped out of the departure hall and saw one bunch of people crowding at a corner with boards writting , "Welcome back, Hyunseung Oppa~!" "Hyunseung Oppa~!" "Trouble maker~ Hyunseung oppa~!"

As i carried on to look what's happening there , i noticed that there were a group of boys being blocked out by the girls , perhaps they're some celebrity here , i divert my attention back to Myungsoo oppa who stopped his footsteps .

"Why did you stopped ..?" I asked him .

He looked at me and smiled , "Remember what i told you , speak korean when you're in seoul ."

Myungsoo Oppa totally looks like a teacher instead of my friend , I nod my head as i raised my hand lazily and shook , showing off that i didn't bothered .

He caught up with my pace and smiled , "You're always like this , "

"Wh- I mean Mwo?" I said looking at him .

He laughed and shook his head , "Let's get home ."

As soon as i stood out of the airport , the cold breeze blew past me making my cap flew onto the ground , i picked it up and swipe off the dirt , I wore back my cap as i gave glances to every single corner of this place , It doesn't feel like i'm homed ,rather , a visitor coming to Seoul for the first time .

I looked at Myungsoo Oppa who was busily arranging the luggage with the help of the taxi driver , He suddenly looked at me and we've made a eye contact , i didn't say this but he's really charming when he made eye contact and my heart started to race so fast that i pretended to be not , "Aish , What's taking you so long!" I opened the cab's door and slammed it hardly which lead to driver's surprise and also Myungsoo Oppa .

Myungsoo Oppa got in the cab and examined me which made me feel uneasy because i'm bad at making eye contact with anyone even worse with Myungsoo Oppa , He tilt his head to his left and to his right again  , "Yah , What's wrong with you ..?"

I shook my head as i pout my lips and looked outside the window .

He frowned as he put his hands onto my face and turn my head so that i was facing him ,"Jae-ssi , Would you mind saying what is wrong?"

I shrugged my shoulders and shook my head , "Nothing alright!"

"Really ..?" He gave me a suspicious look  .

I slapped his hands off my face and said with alittle frustrated tone,  "Yah , Kim Myungsoo , Your hands are dirty , they are going to make my face grow more pimples!"

He laughed and pinched my cheeks as he said , "Jaekyu-" He paused and said , "Jae-ssi , Why are you so cute ..?"

I frowned and was really frustrated at his action and pulled his hands down which he lean forward to me and there was a awkward silence , we made another eye contact , his eyes weren't moving around but i supposed it was me , i was looking around .

He back aways and coughed , "Aish , Jaekyung-ssi , You could tell me to stop it instead using actions , what if i took away your first kiss?" He teased while he looked outside of the window .

"Yah , why is it my fault ..? I told you to stop it already!" I pout my lips and crossed my arms .

I paused as i heard what he said , did he just said Jaekyung ..? I looked at him who was covering his mouth and giving me peeks , i asked , "Did you just called me Jaekyung -ssi?"

He laughed it off and said , "Ani , I said Jae-ssi , Not what J-Jaekyung-ssi ."

Maybe i heard it wrongly , i nod my head in reply as i stared outside to examine the town , the streets were filled with people , walking here and there , there were so many shops and street stalls , i wanted to go down to shop and play around but Myungsoo oppa shook his head and said , "Tomorrow , okay ..? I supposed you're already tired from the trip ."

I frowned and shook my head to prove my disagreement , "I'm not! I want to shop and eat~! Jebal , Myungsoo Oppa ~ Ne ?" I rarely show my ageyo but to him , i show it often because he's close to me .

He pushed me away and shook his head , "Andwae , " I pout my lips and threaten him , "I'm not going to talk to you anymore!" He replied back with a cheeky smile which gives me goosebumps , "It won't work on me ." It drives me crazy when he does that , I frowned and looked outside the window and once again , i envy the people walking on the streets , having fun .

"I don't like you , Myungsoo Oppa!" I said .

"Aish , Araseo , i'll bring you out tomorrow morning , it's that alright?" He said as he gave in to me .

I smiled and nod my head , "That's much better!"

He shook his head as he pat my head , "You're still a child , aren't you..?"

"Yah , Are you looking for trouble?" I raised my fist as he back aways to the window and laughed , "Of course not!" I smirked and nod my head as i'm sastified with what i did to him as a revenge .