35.

Those promises . [NOT CONTINUED]

Yang Yoseob’s POV:

“1,2,3.” “4,5,6.”

I followed the dance steps and a knock on the door interrupted our practice.

Manager hyung came dashing into the room and leaned against the wall for support as he pants, he must had ran just now. His pale looks startled us and the other members exchanged looks.

“Y-Yoseob.” He mentioned me and I tilted my head to look at him.

“Hyung , do you want to sit down and take a break?” I asked him as he began to tremble and he sat down on the floor.

“Mianhae , Choreographer Lee, I need to take Yoseob out for a while.” He asked for permission and the choreographer looked at me then to Manager.

I looked at him with curiosity and he just did a hand gesture telling me to come out.

The other members gaze was on me and I looked behind at them earning a confusion look from all of their faces even I don’t know what was going on.

Manager hyung and I bowed towards the choreographer and bid our goodbyes.

I looked at him and sighed, “Hyung, I’m all sweaty and where do you want to bring me to?”

He sighed and furrowed his eyebrow. This seems like it is a serious issue but he’s not saying anything about it.

“We’re heading to the company.” He said and carried on walking.

Soon , we’ve arrived outside the president door , I looked at him and he just kept silent and opened the door and led me in.

“President, I’ve bought him here.” He said and bowed to the president.

I did the same thing and the president offered a seat to me. Manager Hyung stood beside the door and I turned to looked at him but he just did not gave me an eye contact. I frowned and looked at the president.

He sighed softly before rummaging for something in the drawer and walked towards me.

“Yang Yoseob , What is this?” He slammed a brown envelope in front of me and I looked up at him , His eyes narrowed at me and his eyebrow furrowed.

I took the brown envelope and looked inside, what was lying inside was photos. I took them out and looked at each of them , in my mind , I flustered but I’m not showing it on my face.

“Yoseob, What are you going to do with it?” He huffed out of frustration and sat down across me.

“President, I did not –“ I was cut off by his words and he said, “Yoseob ah, What can we do with you?”

I was about to explained but he slammed his hand onto the table and raised his voice, “This is the second time! And I believe it’s not an accident, Looking at the photos just made me sad. How can an idol behaves this way?”

I frowned , these photos depicts the scene which happened yesterday , it’s the fight between Myungsoo and me.

“Chaesonghaeminda.”I apologized.

He commented on my behavior, “Yoseob, You aren’t actually caring about it do you? Looking at how you reacts, you don’t seems to be quite surprised or so.”

That’s not true, in fact I’m actually worried in my mind it’s just that I don’t show, I displayed a cold look but my mind and heart thinks the other way.

“Despite last time warning , You did the same thing again!” He said with a disappointed look.

I clenched onto the my shirt and he carried on saying , “I guess I’ve no choice.” He said and sighed along the way ,”Yoseob, You shall take a break from the group activity.”

“Waeyo?” I frowned, “I know it’s my fault but you can’t do this!”

“I’ve spent the money to buy it from the person but I’m not sure if he’ll do anything with it because I believe this is not the hard copy.” The president talked with a stern voice.

“Listen to me and take a break. I’ll deal with the person and after I’m done , I would allow you to go along with the group activity.” He commanded.

I just nodded my head and asked, “When do I stop the activity?”

“Next week , after the fan sign concert.” He said and rubbed his temple.

I nodded my head, I’ve got no choice , if the hard copy goes out , it’ll bring a lot of troubles to the other members and I understand what the president is doing now, he’s trying to protect me. I just had to go with it.

“Nothing else, you may go now.” He said and leaned back against the couch.

I nodded my head and bowed to him.

Manager hyung opened the door for me and gave me a worried expression , “Yoseob, don’t think too much, the president would handle it .”

“Araseo , Hyung , sent me back to the dorm,  I would like to rest.” I said with a pair of tired eyes.

Manager hyung stuttered,”B-But , what about the practice? The concert is next week ,don’t you wish to practice?”

I gave him a faint smile and said, “Araseo, I’ll just take a break for today, just once.”

“Araseo, I’ll drive you there.” He gave in to me and sighed.

Lee Gikwang’s POV:

We carried on our practice without Yoseob, it’s just feel so empty without a member in the practice room.

We couldn’t concentrate and the choreographer gave us an early dismissal upon he understanding the situation. A situation where everybody couldn’t focus and also, a situation where everybody worries.

I looked upon the faces of the members, everybody looked so stern.

“Hyung.” Dongwoon spoke.”What do you think has happen? Yoseob hyung being called out and alone.”

Doo Joon shrugged his shoulders while he stuffed the towel into the bag.

“I have a bad feeling.” Junhyung stated.

Everybody kept silent and nodded their head.

For awhile , we walked out of the practice room discussing about the issue and I spotted a figure at a corner.

I told the other members to wait outside the studio while I go over to see.

Slowly , I took a step closer to the figure under the dim light, I took a closer look with another step.

Jaekyung? Why is she standing out here alone? I looked around and the practice room was filled with music and fiction sounds, it seems that the members are still practicing.

“Jae?” I looked at her and she flinched upon hearing my voice and quickly bowed to me.

I raised one of my eyebrow at her and asked, “Why are you outside while the others are practicing?”

She looked away from me and played with her fingers.

“Are you not answering me?” I asked her sternly.

Jaekyung looked up at me and sighed, “T-The debut is next week but I ..” She hesitated and stopped talking.

I bet she feels nervous for it and uneasy,”You tends to feel this way.” I said trying to comfort her as I patted onto her head, “You know what? The debut is going to be a blast! So be confident, I’ll support you.”

“Sunbaenim ..” She mumbled the word and I felt uncomfortable with it, “You can call me Gikwang.”

She flinched once again and her expression looks weird as if she’s hiding something and her smile seems awkward.

“Jae? Jae-ssi!” A voice interrupted us.

We turned to look who was that.There stood a guy with a long sleevless white top and a pair of black baggy pants, his face looked anxious and worried.

“There you are! What are you doing out here?  I thought you went to the toilet, what take you so long?” He asked anxiously.

Jaekyung gave out a soft chuckling sound and said, “Hyung, Ask one question at one time. How am I supposed to answer all?”

The guy seems to be the leader by the way he speaks and the way he let people feels.

“Yonghwa-ssi?” I remembered his name and called him.

He noticed me and quickly bow to me and scratched the back of his head, “Ah, Sunbaenim. I didn’t saw you.” And apologized for the late greeting.

I shook my head and said, “Gwenchana.” I looked at Jaekyung and looked back at him, “Maybe you should pay more attention and care towards your member.” A part of it is because I’m worried for her but another part of it is because I hope she gets the courage and the spirit from her member.

He nodded his head and thanked me for taking care of as he gripped onto Jaekyung’s hands and pulled her next to him. I got a little anxious at that moment but I remembered that Jaekyung is a guy now so I couldn’t say anything.

I turned around and was about to leave until I heard Yonghwa said, “Is Yoseob sunbaenim okay? I saw him walking out of the practice room alone with a guy and I suppose that is the manager.”

“Mwo? What is that suppose to mean?” Jaekyung interrupted us.

I frowned and shook my head, “Nothing. He’s going to be fine, I’m leaving now.”

Yonghwa replied with a cheerful tone, “Ne , Sunbaenim. Have a good day.”

But that doesn’t ends it all , Jaekyung held onto my hand. I didn’t turned back though.

“Sunbaenim..” Her tone wavers a little ,upon hearing that I felt that my heart softened and I wanted to tell her but why is it that I couldn’t say it out.

I turned back to face her and smiled, “Jae, Just focus on your practice and debut alright? He’s going to be fine.”

“I will , but would you tell me what happened? Just don’t go skipping to the part where he’s going to be fine or what, I need to know what happened.” She said coldly yet with a pair of concerned eyes.

Looking at her anxious and concerned about Yoseob didn’t make me feel good but after all she liked him before but now is different, I don’t know if she still does.

“He..” I paused and looked around, Yonghwa just stood there and waited for us to finish our conversation. “I’m not sure about the details but he got called to the company for something.” I whispered to her and patted her head. “But, He’s going to be fine, I trust him.” I comforted.

Jaekyung looked at me and smiled but her smile wasn’t real, it felt something missing as if she’s still worried, I didn’t bothered much and left.

“Mianhae.”I came running from the back.

The members turned to look at me.

Dongwoon looked at me frowning, “Hyung , what took you so long?”

“Mianhae. I bumped into someone.” I said, rubbing my neck.

Doo Joon then  interrupted, “It’s cold, hurry up and let’s return to the dorm.”

“I wonder if Yoseob is back yet.” Hyunseung said worriedly.