12 .

Those promises . [NOT CONTINUED]

Yang Yoseob's POV :

The alarm clock rang , i lazily got up and slammed my hand against it and it fell onto my hand and i cursed under my breathe .

The other members were still sleeping and i was the only one to wake up as i knew that i am going to spend the day preciously .

Getting up slowly , ruffling my hair and messing around my shirt , i threw my shirt aside as i wore a blue jacket wtih a white singlet inside and headed to the washroom to have a short wash .

I took the towel and rubbed it against my face and threw it back onto the handle .

He didn't reply my text messages , i frowned as i checked my phone .

Yah~ Are you awake ...? Do you want to go out today ? ^^~

Waiting a text message is a tough thing to me as i would soon be bored and lazy to reply when the message came after a long time .

Ten minutes .. Twenty minutes .. Thirty minutes .. Forty-five minutes .. Enough! I got up and went to the refridgerator and got myself a cooling water bottle and drank the whole bottle .

"Aish , This guy .. he wanted to tell me something and now , making me wait for his message like some babo!" I whined as i slammed the refridgerator's door .

The phone on the table brights up and i quickly run to get it .

Ahjussi , Can you come down to your company ..?

Ever since yesterday , she's been calling me an ahjusshi , i disliked that! I sighed helplessly and got my disguise , a hat .

Araseo , Geundae.. Waeyo ..?

Ani , just that i'm at your company so would you mind to pay a visit , if not , i'll leave then .

What's with the cold reply , i slipped into my sneakers and wore casual clothes and got out of the building and flagged for a cab .

Shortly , i had arrived my company since my apartment is nearby , I paid the driver and headed into the company .

I took glances at everywhere but did not spot him , i frowned and started to vent my frustration through typing him a message which i pressed hardly on every buttons .

Yah! Eodiseo? I can't even see you!

No reply , i thought that i was fooled and was about to turn and leave when i felt a slight tap on my shoulders .

"Boo~" Jae appeared infront of me with a cheerful smile .

I coughed and almost choked onto my words , "Y-Yah , Why are you dressed up like this ..?"

He smiled delightly and flagged a white sheet infront of me which i grabbed onto it and took a look .

Application form ,it says .. Application form for .. Cube star audtion .. CUBE STAR AUDITION!?

I stared at him and he shrugged his shoulders , "I was about to tell you this yesterday ."

I coughed slightly and returned his form to him , "Yah , are you treating this as a fun fair? Cause ,if so , you should leave ."

Jae's smile slowly fade into a frown , "Aniyo! I thought that it was interesting and i do have passion for music and dancing ."

"This is not a place for you!" I said to him seriously .

He glared at me and talked back , "It's my choice , i'm serious about this!"

"I'll see if you can handle the audition first ." I said as i stomped off the place and left him screaming towards me , "I'll prove to you! I can do it!"

Was i being abit overboard ..? Because ,i never treat music as a fun fair but i think he doesn't too , am i being too mean towards him ..?

"Aish .. " I cursed as i lean against the pole outside the company  , "I'll guess i'll wait for him to come out ." I sighed , i have to apologize to him , there's a urge for me to apologize to him .

Baek Jaekyung/Jae's POV :

"Jae-ssi?" The person sitting at the counter called me and i stood up and nod my head .

She gave me a slight smile as she looked at the photo i submit and looked back at me , "You looked so much different ."

I nod my head , "I know ." I smiled .

She gave off a soft yelping sound and i laughed which in response she said , "I hope you'll pass the audition because you're good looking ."

I gave her a wink as it came out naturally and nod my head , "Araseo, Hwaiting!" I did a punch up to her and she nod her head and did the same thing towards me .

I walked out of the room , clenching onto the form that they had return me , Audition just one week ahead , I'll work hard to prove him that i was being serious .

Carrying the light steps , i walked down the staircase and saw a familiar figure , Yoseob..?

It's hard for me to not notice him because something about him attracts my attention , I walked past him and he grabbed onto my wrist and spun me around .

"Mwo!" I shouted at him and struggled in his grip .

He sighed and gave me a helpless look , "Mianhae ."

I tilted my head and examined him , "A-Are you being alright now?'

"Ne , Mianhae , I'm sorry about how i said that you were not being serious about the audition," He released his grip and bow to me .

My heart skipped a beat , He just apologized to me in the most charming way , his hat slowly fell off , showing off his hair and his position was 90-degree down in a polite manner .

I coughed slightly and hurried to tell him look up and he wore back his hat and smiled , "You've forgiven me?"

"Until you play with me for the whole day~" I pretended to be angry and crossed my arms , somehow i like showing off aegyo to him .

He laughed and nod his head , "Araseo~ No problem!"

Like how a brother does to their younger brothers , he wrapped his arms around my head and i gasped lightly which in return he teased at me , "Yah~ Are you being abit too girly and even more girly than me?"

I coughed and changed my voice into a low voice , "A-Aniyo , I'm a man!"

He laughed and pinched my cheeks .

I'm trying so hard to control my feelings and expression , trying hard not to blush , trying hard not to go crazy because of his aegyos , trying hard not to make my heart skip a beat , everything is just not right , is this falling in love ..?

Ani , Jae! Wake up , he's thinking you as a guy ,not a girl! Guy , remember , you're a tomboy now , i frowned as i boarded the bus .

He pat lightly onto the seat beside him and i sat down beside him .

Yoseob laid his head onto my shoulders and i could not sit comfortably and my body went stiff .

"Are you cold ..? Why does you body feel so hard?" He said , looking at me .

I coughed and shook my head .

He gave me another smile which melt my heart , Yang Yoseob , i think i've fallen for you .

Yoseob leaned closer to me as he placed his hands onto my cheeks and rubbed them , "Are you sick? Why are you cheeks so red?"

I coughed and glared at him with a straight face , "Yah , are you a guy? Please behave like one."

He pouts his lips and lean backwards and he glanced outside the window .

I started to get sleepy as the bus continue it's routine .

My head felt heavy , my hand started to relax and the bumpy road took control of me as my body sways itself and landed onto Yoseob's shoulder .

Without bothering to get up or so , i slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep on his shoulders , his shoulders felt really warm and has a protective feeling , because he's a man . A man that make my heart fell into a deep hole which i don't even know whether i'm falling for him .

That guy in my dream appeared again , this time outside a school building and infront of a gate .

I coldly walked past the guy with his headphones on, and then , i felt something was pulling onto my hand and spun me around .

That guy's face was blur and i heard his voice in a monotone sound , like he was being cold towards me or something .

"Yah , Baek Jaekyung , am i invisible?" He said as he did a close up with me .

I still unable to see his face clearly and heard myself replying to him ,"Yah! What are you doing!" and i glanced around and found other students staring back at us .

His face became clearer and he suddenly gave a smirk towards me and wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me closer towards him ,"Don't you want me to fall in love with you ..? Your Job .." He glanced around my body and back at me again ,"Is to make me fall in love with you , Deeply."

I pushed him away but he was too strong for me and he held tightly onto me , I was so close to him that if i move , his lips would fall onto my lips or cheeks ,"I .. You .. You're crazy!' .

Suddenly the vision became much clearer and i noticed his face feautures since he was close to me , he looked somehow like Yoseob .

The dream ended as i felt somebody pushing my head .

"Yah , Jae? Jae?!"

I looked up and gasped and quickly draw my head away from Yoseob .

In return , he gave me a curious yet startled face , "Gwenchana?"

I coughed and nod my head , it could not be him , can it , i don't even know him but he's appearing in my dreams ..? But it's really weird since i don't really dream about this so often but after i met him , i kept on having weird dreams , is this really a dream or a reality dream ..?

"We're reaching to the theme park soon , if you're really unwell , you should tell me ." He mentioned and gave me a concerned look .

I nod my head and gave him a awkward smile and i quickly change topic as i looked around our surroundings and told him , "Yah , i think it's the next stop."

He sighed helplessly as if he knew that i deliberately changed the topic so that we could continue our talk and he cooperates with me and nod his head , "Press the bell ."

I gave a sigh of relief , it's grateful that he didn't asked further so that i would not become speechless because of him .

 

> To new readers , the dream scene are found in Fictional You , as it's a sequel to it and it's a memory of hers if you get confuse and my apologies for the long wait~! ^^~