11 .

Those promises . [NOT CONTINUED]

Yang Yoseob's POV :
Finally , practice was over and it's already 1am , i bet he's sleeping now .

I sighed as i returned back to the dorm and threw my dirty cardiagn aside and laid straight onto the couch .

Hyunseung threw my legs aside as he sat beside me while i growled in frustration .

"Kids , Good news!" Doo Joon ran in , shouting with a smile .

"There's nothing on tomorrow , so we could take a break off!" He mentioned .

My mood got better as there was chance to meeting with Jae , I smiled as i clasped my hands together .

Doo Joon laughed at my action and commented , "Yoseob , you do look much better now huh?"

I smirked and nod my head , "Of course , i bet you would go out and play soccer again , right?"

He chuckled softly as he head back to the room .

After he's gone , everybody in the room went into silence as we were too tired to say anything .

Hyunseung got up and dashed into his room and within minutes , he got towel and clean clothes on his hands .

"I've reserved the bathroom first~ You guys may take you time here ." He giggled as he runs into the bathroom .

Dongwoon went chasing after him as he tried to block the entrance as we all know that Hyunseung always like to take long baths .

It failed and Hyunseung headed in the bathroom and water sounds were heard , "Aish!" Dongwoon said in frustration as he messed his hair , "Hyung always take so long to bath!" He frowned in dissatisfaction .

Gikwang gave a soft chuckling sound as he agreed with him .

Junhyung who was really tired , soon fell asleep while sitting on the couch .

I got up like an ahjussi , i went to my room slowly as i laid agains the bed and got scolded as Doo Joon said i have yet to bathe and wasn't allowed to lie on the bed as it make it dirty .

I frowned and shook my head , "Aish~ Mollah~!"

He grabbed my shirt and pulled me out of the bunk bed and threw me aside as if i'm a stuffed toy , "Andwae , Yoseob."

I groaned , "Araseo araseo , " i frowned and headed back to the living room and waited for Hyunseung to finish his long bath so that i could quickly bathe and sleep .

Baek Jaekyung/Jae's POV :

For the whole night , i didn't even sleep because i was worried , he's still isnt back yet .

I on the telvesion and frowned , until the news came out , which made me stunned .

"A doctor got into an accident while on his way back home ." The reported said slowly and started to report it's details , 'He's a male and is around twentys , he got knocked down by the car as he dashed across the road as seen on the video ." A video started to show up and showed a black blazer guy dashing across and a car which tried to stopped but unfortunately it hit the person and the person rolled across the road , spreading the blood across .

The driver wasn't hurt instead the driver got out and examine the person if he's alright , Just then , passer-bys started to crowd around the scene and the video ended .

Clenching tightly onto the remote control , i quickly threw it aside and was about to dashed out of the door until the door clicked open .

There he is .

Standing right infront of me with a pair of curious and yet tired eyes , he was also wearing the same outfit as the victim , His mouth shaped into a smile and greeted me , "Morning , Jae-ssi , why are you up so early..?"

Tears started rushing into my eyes and down my cheeks , it couldn't stopped , i grabbed his blazer and shook him hardly , "Where did you went?! How can you make me worried like this! Did you know .. Know that the news reported an accident and i thought the victim was you! H-How could you do this!" I started to whine like a baby , questions pouring out non-stop and there isn't a chance for him to open his mouth and explain the situation to me until he grabbed onto my hand and gave me a light smile .

"I'm alright , that victim you saw on news wasn't me , and i had work that day so i stayed up till morning and returned home ." He explained slowly .

I couldn't find my words and ended up swallowing all the words into my stomach and stared at him angrily and with relief .

He laughed as he pinched my cheeks and said , "Araseo~ Are you hungry ..? I am ."

I quicly wipe away my tears and nod my head , "Araseo! I'll get you a meal , you should get some sleep first , since you've been working for so late. "

Myungsoo Oppa giggled lightly and nod his head and took off his blazer and reveals his abs as he wore a tight white singlet .

I blushed at what i saw and he noticed that and turned to me to tease , "Are you thinking something that is age 18 ..?"

"Mwo! Yah! Kim Myungsoo!" I shouted at him as i grabbed the pillow which was on the couch and threw at him .

He caught it and popped his head out of the edge of the pillow and did a mehrong at me , "I'm strong , girl~"

I coughed and ran back to the kitchen , "If you carries on to be like this , you won't get what i cook for you. " And i smirked in an arrogant way .

Myungsoo Oppa quickly shook his head and dashed back to his room , "Araseo , Araseo!"

I wore a apron and threw it over my body and tied a ribbon behind my back .

Getting all the utensils , i smiled as i cracked an egg perfectly onto the frying pan and started to fry it .

I then went to the fridge and got some instant kimchi which was had already cut perfectly and stored inside a can .

Opening it up , i took another frying pan and place it over the stove .

The egg was perfectly fine as i laid it onto the plate and let it cool .

I added some oil onto the pan and took the can of kimchi and pour it onto the pan and started to fry them .

Getting some mozzarella cheese , i put at the side as i will be adding it after the fried rice was done .

I took two bowls of rice and threw it over the kimchi and started to mix them together and for a while , it was done and i sprinkled the cheese for a nice looking colour and placed the egg ontop of the kimchi fried rice .

"Oppa! Your meal is ready!" I smiled as i served one plate for myself .

Kim Myungsoo's POV :

I got up when i heard Jaekyung's voice , i smiled brightly as i imagined her cooking in the kitchen , wearing a pink apron and so,  I took the cardiagn which was lying on the bed and wore i over .

I opened the door and the smell ran past my nose and i quickly runs to the kitchen and settled down on the table .

"It looks nice!" I praised her and stared at the dish .

"Of course , i'm always a great cook~" She laughed alittle as she told me to try it .

I took the spoon and digged into the rice and started to munch it ,"It's delicious!" Unexpectedly , it tasted the same like the other restaurants cooked .

"Oppa .. " She said softly and stared at me in a pitiful eyes .

I looked at her with food in my mouth and quickly swallow it and spoke , "Waeyo? You hurt yourself?"

She looked away and coughed , clenching onto her fist , "Oppa .."

"Wae?" I looked at her in concern .

"Oppa! You will clean the dishes right? Okay? Okay~" She shouted brightly and smiled at me .

"Mwo?! " I got startled at how fast she changed , "Yah , you should audition for acting!"

She stucked her tounge out and stood up .

I looked up at her and she smiled , waving her hands at me , "I'm going~"

"Off to where?" I asked as i was about to stuffed another spoonful of rice in my mouth .

She shook her head at me and smiled , "You're so forgetful! I'm going to submit the audition form today!"

"Ah?~ " I made the soft sound as i nod my head , "Araseo , Come back early!"

She ran back into her room and got dressed , immediately after she came out , i looked at her , she totally changed into a boy .

With a black studded hat and a white studded jacket with a singlet inside and a pair of jeans , her short hair suits her boyish look alot and she smiled at me , "How's this outfit?"

"You're a boy now ." I assured her .

"You can't see my chest right?" She coughed alittle as it was kind of awkward to ask that to a guy .

I nod my head as i examine her body and resulted in a beating from her , "Stop looking! "

I laughed and rubbed my neck , "Araseo , You're a guy now!"

"Yah , I'm leaving , take good care and rest well!" She said as she turned her back at me and wore  her sneakers and closed the door gently.