10 .

Those promises . [NOT CONTINUED]

Baek Jaekyung/Jae's POV :

What is it that bothers me so much , i stopped my footsteps and looked up to the sky , it's a beautiful sight .

A full moon and a dark sky with a few stars shining .

"What is it ..?" I said softly under my breathe as i head back home .

I opened the door and slamme the door hardly and went back to my room and laid down .

He didn't followed me neither did he stopped me from leaving , Myungsoo Oppa should be having his meal at that place now , i'm not even hungry at that time but why , when i returned home , i felt hunger and emptiness in my heart?

I got up and searched for my phone , it wasn't with me ..? I anxiously flipped over the blankets and pillows and finally found it on the floor .

Aish , i must threw it too hard that it bounced off the bed and landed onto the hard ground .

I had to made a call to apologize , i was in the wrong , not him , i had to , gathering up all the courage because i know he would be cold towards me , i called .

It went through and i was expecting him to pick it up but this sentence broke my hope .

"Sorry , the user you had called is not available , please try again or leave a voicemail after the beep sound ." It said on the phone .

He must had off his phone , he must be angry .

I sighed as i laid back down onto my comfy bed and stared at the ceiling blankly , I checked my phone once again and there was a message .

From Yosoeb ..

Mianhae , It's a late reply but what is it?

I didn't had the mood to reply him , maybe he's busy now again so i didn't replied as i clenched onto the phone tightly .

Closing my eyes and soon falling asleep because of the nice weather , i drifted to my dreamland .

"Umma ..?" I said softly as i walked around in the mist , the white coloured background had blocked my view and mist had make things more worse because i can't seem to see where i'm heading to .

"Jaekyung ah .." A voice appeared .

I got afraid because i didn't know where it came from , i kept on saying my mother's name .

"Umma! Umma ..? Umma! Eodiseo!(Where are you)" I shouted and i was in tears .

There was a black spot in the background and i headed towards it .

It brought me to another dimension and everything seems so real , a restaurant , a black alley and everything .

"Umma!" A kid happily shouted for her mother and jumped up and down beside her which showed how excited she was .

I stood aside behind a lamp and observe them for some reason .

The family went into the restaurant  and something draws me near to the restaurant as i stepped forward to the restaurant and looked inside .

The girl who shouted for her mother started to got bored and got down from her chair , Her mother warned her not to move anywhere but she didn't obey and instead she walked out of the restaurant and wandered off .

"Ah~ Kyeopta! (Cute)" She smiled cheerfully as she chased after a white thing that's located near the dark alley .

Following her which led me to see what happened next ,It was a puppy that had her eyes on , she was so into the puppy that she followed along with it and it led her into a cold and dark place .

"U..Umma .." She said softly as she stopped chasing the puppy and looked up .

It was really dark and the lights were barely on as they were flashing on and off which made the atmosphere more scary .

"Umma! Umma ..? Umma! Eodiseo!(Where are you?)" The girl shouted as she clenched onto her shirt .

Those lines she said , it was what i said earlier on in the white background filled with mist , who is that girl ..?

I tried to talk but my voice would not come out , I screamed and screamed but there's no use .

Startled awake , i clenched onto the bedsheet tightly , Aish , what's that , A dream ..? Again , another reality dream or what? Why does it feel so real and that dream ..? What is it about ..?

I wiped my sweat away with hand and got down the bed .

It's only one hour and i've only slept for one hour , I could barely sleep now because of that dream .

I looked around and Myungsoo oppa isn't around , where had he went ..? He's not coming back home ..? Is he really angry ..? That made me worried .

Kim Myungsoo's POV :

Why is the meeting so long ..? I played with the pen on the table as the professor kept on talking .

The other doctors were also assembled together because of a big surgery coming up.

I couldn't even focus because my focus was else where , i'm worried for Jaekyung , i wonder she had gone home or not ..?

"Myungsoo? Myungsoo! Kim Myungsoo!" The professor flared up as he slammed the file onto the table .

"Are you even paying attention of what i've said?" He mentioned as he leaned forward and placed his hands onto the table to support his body.

I nod my head and gave a awkward smile as the others were looking at me .

Definitely ,it felt awkward .

"I think you are tired , aren't you?" He spoke .

I shook my head and stretched my hands out , "I'm not , see! " I gave him a smile .

He shook his head and frowned , "If that's the case , you may leave, we don't need a less attentive person in here."

I quickly stood up and shook my head to deny , "Professor , i'm awake , i'm clear and please continue , i would like to take part."

He gave out a sigh as he got back to his position and spoke , "If everyone is going to daydream and not paying attention , you may leave because this surgery is a really hard one!"

I started to get my focus on it and started to listen carefully of what he says and what he writes and jot down all the small notes onto my notebook .