28 .

Those promises . [NOT CONTINUED]

Kim Myungsoo’s POV:

I took her around the street and she bought some clothes that are needed for disguise well much probably not a disguise since her wardrobe are full of men clothes , I giggled at that thought which in return , she stared at me with a curious face .

I shook my head in silent and see her browse through the shirts on display .

“This?” She pointed at a denim outerwear which she really likes and smiled at me.

“That’s okay too .” I replied without any face expression .

She eagerly took it off the clothes rack and was about to pay as she turned over the tag and looked at the price tag , “Mwo!”

I looked at her and asked , “Waeyo?”

She sighed and opened up her wallet , “I’ve not enough money .”

“How much is it?” I asked .

Jaekyung stared at me with a innocent pout and said softly , “20,000 won .”

“I’ll pay for you.” I said .

Her eyes lighten up and her pout turns into a small curve as she stared at me , “You would?”

“Ne! who am i? I’m your …” I paused at the sentence .

She replied with a smile , “Hyung! Oppa , And doctor!”

Somehow , those words stuck in my head , she kissed me and I’m still just plainly a doctor , an oppa , I frowned slightly , earning a whine from her .

“Waeyo? Why did you frown?” She asked without knowing .

I sighed and replied , “Ani , I’ll pay for you.”

She smiled and bow to me , “Komawo oppa!”

The sales assistant came to me and helped me with the outerwear and placed it in a brown paper bag before handing it to me .

After a while of walking and shopping , we finally came to an end and I placed the bags onto the back seat before offering the door to her as she stood there with a tired face .

“There. “ I opened the door .

She carefully sat onto the front seat and smiled .

I ran towards my seat and sat infront of the wheel before starting off the engine , I heard her said , “Oppa , thank you for all the things you did today for me , I’m really happy!”

“As long as you’re happy , I’m happy too , “ I smiled .

She nodded her head and placed her arm beside the door as she leaned her head against the hand for support .

“Jaekyung , do you know what?” I said while staring infront .

She did a small humming sound in reply while I continued , “You know that I like you , don’t you?”

There wasn’t a reply neither a sound made , I turned to look at her and she was asleep already , I sighed and smiled at her cute expression she made when sleeping .

“Gwenchana , I’ll find one day to tell you how I feel ,” I smiled and looked ahead of the road again .

Yang Yoseob’s POV:
Aish , I hate this feeling right now , I leaned back the chair as I spun around in it and I felt a stop to it and looked up .

Gikwang was standing there with a straight face , “Thinking about her again?”

I sighed helplessly as I crossed my arms and nod my head .

He gave me a slight smile and a light pat on my shoulders , “I know how you feel , everytime you miss her and don’t see her , you’ll die a little inside , don’t you?”

I chuckled at his sentence but it’s true , I do die a little inside .

Gikwang approached to the window and stared outside blankly with a smile , “Do you think , this battle would be difficult?”

“Say what?” I looked at him surprised , I mean , dude , what does he mean by battle would be difficult .

He turned to look at me and raised an eyebrow , “Looks like you’ve forgotten about it , don’t you?”

Gikwang paused and continued after examining my confused expression ,”Don’t you think the new band coming up is competing against us?”

He continued , “You know the consequences to it.”

I glared at him and stood up , “I’m not going to make the group disband!”

Gikwang shook his head and looked at me ,”Remember , There’s Jaekyung in that group , can you do that?”

I hesitated and replied ,”W-Well, It’s a different thing , it’s personal and work. “

“What if you’ve got to choose between the two?” He asked .

This question is difficult , I shrugged my shoulders , “No idea.”

Gikwang stared at me blankly and replied coldly , “You know what? Things might get more complicated ,”

“Like?” I asked him with a raised eyebrow.

He shrugged his shoulders and slipped his hands into his pockets and walked out of the room .

What was that , he threw a sentence and walked off like that expecting me to know all , great. I sighed and headed to the bunk bed .