08 .

Those promises . [NOT CONTINUED]

Lee Gikwang's POV :

"Yah , Yang Yoseob ,Do it properly!" The producer flared up at him .

I turn to look at Yoseob, He wasn't posing how the producer told him to , Yoseob apologized and the producer threw the script onto the ground and said , "Let's take a break , 5 minutes."

He nod his head as he head back to the make-up room , looking restless and i was worried about him and approached him .

"Gwenchana ..?" I asked .

He nod his head as his gaze was fix on the ground .

Doo Joon came by and pat his head , "What's wrong with you today ..?"

"Nothing . "He said softly as he laid down onto the couch and placed his hand over his eyes .

I threw the blanket over him which he had no repsonse .

Junhyung growled in frustration , "Yah , How many mistakes had you make? Did you see how the producer face was changing ? From a bright smiling face to a angry frowning face ."

"How can you blame me?" He sat up straight and threw  the blanket onto the floor as i stood aside looking at him , "If it's not because of you , I wouldn't be like this!"

"What have i done?" Junhyung shot back as he glared angrily at him , I stood in the middle and placed a hand infront of the both of them , "Stop! Fighting isn't good for either both of you!"

Junhyung smirked as he pushed my hand away , "Yah , Have you gotten yourself a girlfriend?"

Yoseob flinched alittle and went speechless while the others listened attentively to their conversation .

"You have nothing to revoke? Which means ,you really had one and you met her just now? No wonder , i know what i had done now ." Junhyung crossed his arms .

Yoseob looked up and his eyes looked really angry as if they were on fire , He run towards Junhyung and grabbed his collar , "It's not , I only care for my career."

Junhyung who was startled with his action , for one second , he blinked his eyes and didn't know how to response and said , "Araseo , " He slapped his hands away from his collar .

"Don't kid around." Yoseob said in a stern tone .

The atmosphere weren't turning good , we're supposed to have a great time together but what is with this , I sighed as i pat onto Junhyung's back .

"You shouldn't provoke him." I spoke .

He looked at me and shrugged his shoulders , "I was stating the fact!"

"I know , but you can see that he wasn't in a good mood." I stated .

Junhyung sighed  and nod his head , "I'll apologize to him later , i wasn't in a good mood either because of the constant repeating of the same poses."

"Araseo." I smiled back at him as he nod his head and walked ahead of me and gave Yoseob a headlock which Yoseob stared back at him.

Jaekyung , where are you now , I wonder if he was thinking about you therefore he was that moody .

I sighed as i dragged my feet and closed the make-up's room door .

Baek Jaekyung/Jae's POV :
Bored with the television programmes , i picked up a magazine and flipped open .

"Nothing much .. "I whispered to myself as i saw something interesting after i said that and i quickly straighten my back and stared closely at the details .

The artitcle caught my attention .

You're the star! Hurry up and Audition under Cube entertainment , it'll be so much fun if you join the cube family , For winners would get to debut with the other winners and along with a 50 thousands dollars , what are you waiting for?  Come now and drop in your application form!

I blinked my eyes and clenched my fist tightly on the magazine , "Oppa! Myungsoo Oppa!" I called out anxiously .

He rushed to me with his arpon on , "Mwo?"

"This! I want to join it! It looks fun!" I smiled at him and he took the magazine and read the details .

"Mwo? This ..? Doesn't suits you!" He frowned .

"Waeyo?" I frowned and pout my lips at him .

Myungsoo Oppa pointed at the details underneath and said , "This is the reason."

I read the line there and gasped , "Strictly for guys?!"

"Of course and why would you even try to go for it?" He asked while he untie his apron.

"Cause , it's interesting and it's really bored for me to do nothing after i came back." I mentioned as i sighed and lean against the couch.

Myungsoo Oppa went quiet and i turn around to look at him , he had a serious face .

"What's with that face?" I asked and suddenly added another question which i wanted to ask for a long time , "Myungsoo , why did you brought me back here and didn't tell me the reason , what am i supposed to do in here?"

He avoided my eye contact and started to play with his fingers , "It's your hometown."

"I know that , but shouldn't i have things planned over here?" I asked .

He shook his head , "I brought you back just for that reason but shouldn't you enjoy your time here too?"

"But , i don't have friends here and is boring as i does nothing almost everyday!" I growled .

Myungsoo Oppa sighed as he sat beside me , "Araseo , what do you wnat to do?"

"I want to join this audition!" I said to him .

"Mwo! Are you crazy?" He looked at me in a shocked expression.

I shook my head and smiled cheerfully ," I look like a guy now it make no difference!"

"Mwo! Andwae!" He refused as he shook his head hardly .

I frowned and pout my lips and pulled his sleeves until he sighed and gave in , "If they found out that you're a girl , what are you going to do about it?"

"Well , i don't know but i may not be the winner isn't it?" I smiled.

"Aish , you still don't grow up , do you?" He nagged like how a mother does .

I giggled alittle and smiled at him as i kissed the magazine , Yang Yoseob , i'll get to see you by then! I giggled and hopped back into my room .