09 .

Those promises . [NOT CONTINUED]

Baek Jaekyung/ Jae's POV :

I stared blankly at the blank paper on my table .

"Aish , writting a profile is so hard!" I frowned as i threw the pen away .

Myungsoo oppa came in at the right time as he bend over to take a look at my profile , "You just filled in your age and name? What about the others?"

I frowned as i looked at him sadly , "I don't remember anything!"

"Slowly .." He pat my back as he draw a chair nearby and pulled it towards the table and sat beside me as he started to teach me how to fill the application form up.

When it comes to family , i wrote none cause i remembered none and Myungsoo Oppa told me that i was a orphan so i just accepted that fact and felt nothing wrong with it .

"Would they even accept me because of my bad background?" I pouted my lips and i clenched tightly onto the pen .

Myungsoo Oppa comforted me , "Ani ,If they don't accept you , they lost a talent ."

I giggled and smiled , "Araseo!"

He continued with a smile , "This , fill in your reason for the audition ."

Reason ..? I wonder what's the reason for it too , i can't write in that it's interesting because i'm bored or something , or even saying to get in to see Yoseob , this is totally not right , In fact , i do have some admiration for dancing and singing .

I filled in , Passion and inspiration brought me to the audition , i just want to give it a try even i fail , i'll take it as a chance to get better . That's how i wrote .

Myungsoo impressed with what i wrote , commented , "I didn't know you're sure a good writer ."

I laughed in embarrassment ,"Komawo."

He giggled as he shook his head , after a while , i've filled in all and smiled in sastifaction , "Finally!" I spun around in my chair .

"Do you want to grab a bite?" He asked as he stood up , looking at me .

I nod my head and stopped him , "But , i need to give a call ."

"Araseo, i'll wait for you , get change." He said as he turn around and put the chair back into the original's place .

I giggled as i kissed the application form and laid down on my comfy bed .

"Yoseob , wait for me!" I said as i looked at the form that i held onto tightly and high .

Yoseob , guess what?

I was expecting his message to arrive fast but it ended up that i was wrong , it took more than twenty minutes , there's still no reply . Is he really busy ..?

Frustrated of his late reply ,i threw my phone aside and got up to change as Myungsoo Oppa was urging me and curious about who's call i was waiting for .

I wore a blue hat and a red hoodie with a jeans and a pair of black sneakers .

"Yah , you will sooner or later be recognized as a guy ." As Myungsoo stared at my outfit .

"Don't tease me , i'm not in the mood." I said to him coldly maybe i'm acting like this because of Yoseob ..? That's quite ridciulous , isn't it ..? I sighed as i opened the door and the wind blew past me , my short hair waver slightly .

Kim Myungsoo's POV :

Jaekyung walked ahead of me as she kicked the rocks roughly , knowing something is wrong , i caught up with her .

"Jae-ssi , what happened?" I looked serious at her .

She shook her head as she attempt to look away from me but it failed because i placed my hands onto her cheeks .

"Tell me." I said with concern .

"I've already said it's nothing!" She shouted at me as she slapped my hands away and stomped off .

Surprised at what she did to me and was angry because i couldn't do anything , it hurts me to see her keeping everything to herself and not willing to share , am i not that important , that question popped up in my mind as i walked behind her .

After a short walk , we've reached the place where we had our dinner .

"1 Tteokbokki and 2 Bibimbap!" I ordered .

Jaekyung then added another word , "Soju too."

The boss nodded his head as he shouted to his assistant and told us to wait .

"Mwo? Soju? You're not good in drinking aren't you?" I frowned and nagged at her .

She shot me a look , "Yah , stay out of it , alright?"

Frustrated and upset , i slammed my hand onto the table and startled the others and her too , "Mwo? Stay out? Are you out of your mind? Don't you know i'm your friend? I should have rights to know your problems isn't it?"

Jaekyung stood up as she apologized to the public and they turned back to continue their meals , "Yah , Can't i have secrets too?"

"Fine , then do what you want to do!" I've reached my limit as i shoot back to her .

She crossed her arms and lowered her hat , "Why wouldn't i? I'll skip dinner."

After saying , she walked out of the place and left me alone .

"Here's your order~!" The boss came by to place the dishes onto the table .

Looking at the food , i lost my apetite because of the argue , it really didn't make my day , i sighed as i smiled faintly at the boss , "Mianhae , can i pack these dishes up?"

He nod his head and didn't ask further and did what he was told .

I felt really annoyed because i cared so much for her and it ended up like this , she didn't even bothered!

"D-Dring~" My phone rang .

"Myungsoo Imnida." I said with a frown.

"Doctor Kim , would you mind to come to the hospital right now ..? We got something to discuss!" Professor spoke on the phone .

It means i would get home today , i accepted his request and headed to the hospital .

Yang Yoseob's POV :

It looked as if i've olden for thirty years , my back aching and was really worn out .

"Here." Junhyung threw me a cold bottle of water and a towel .

I caught it and placed the towel over my head and twisted the cap of the bottle and drank it .

Junhyung sat down beside me and did the same thing , he sipped one sip of the water and put it back down on the floor .

"Yah .. Mianhae." He make a sudden apology .

I got startled with his sentence and sat upright , "Waeyo?"

"This morning , i shouldn't said that to you , i was being harsh." He admit his mistake .

I smiled at him as i pat his back , "Gwenchana , I wasn't in a good mood either. Mianhae."

Gikwang who stood beside us shivered and said , "Yah~! Both of you should stop doing this! It sounds so ..Gay~"

I pout my lips and Junhyung walked towards and gave him a punch in his stomach which Gikwang growled in pain , "Yah~ Yong Junhyung!"

"Mwo?" Junhyung replied as he did Mehrong at him .

I laughed and my mood got better , i went to take my phone which was at the side of the practice room , normally we would place our phones on the tables so that it won't distract us if we practice and not focusing on the phone , that's a rule that Doo Joon set for us .

I took it up and looked through , I was about to tweet something until i was my mailbox .

A message from Jae .

Yoseob , guess what?

It was in the afternoon which i had photoshoot just now and because of i was being moody , i didn't replied him .

I quickly typed in my words and sent it over .

Mianhae , It's a late reply but what is it?

There wasn't a reply while i thought he would reply me .

I frowned and put my phone back onto the table and when practice start , i kept on doing the wrong steps and wasn't really focusing to what the teacher was teaching us .