19 .

Those promises . [NOT CONTINUED]

Baek Jaekyung/Jae's POV:

I reached out to the alarm and slammed on it as i tumbled out of bed .

"Aish!" I cursed as i threw the tangled blanket onto the bed and got up .

Why did i even agreed to meet him so early in the morning , i'm a fool aren't i , I sighed as i reached out the wardrobe and threw a denim jacket out .

I went to the bathroom and did a brief wash up and got out of it with a towel around my neck .

The door swung open and i saw Myungsoo Oppa standing there with a cup of milk on his hands .

I threw the towel at him as he caught it with the other hand , "Yah! Are you looking for death! Oppa , I was going to change you know!"

"M-Mianhae . ' He stuttered as he hurried to put the cup of milk on the edge of the table , "I didn't expect you to wake up that early ."

I coughed and cleared my throat , "W-Why are you in my room?" I then stared onto the cup of milk on the table , Ah , He's here to give me that , every morning i would wake up with a cup of warm milk beside me and it's always boosts my energy .

"Ahh , i .. thought of before leaving for work , i should make a hot milk for you ." He said as he threw the towel onto the chair .

I laughed and walked towards him  ,"Oppa , Do you know that the milk will go cold ?"

He raised his eyebrow at me and gasped , "Really? I've forgotten , Aish , " He frowned as he held onto the cup of milk again and was about to head out .

"Aish ,Just leave it on the table , i'll drink it even if it's cold ." I said with a smile .

He gently pat onto my head and looked behind me , "Heading somewhere?"

I looked behind and nod my head , "Ne , Looking for someone to show my preparation to ."

"Why didn't you look up for me? I can help you judge . " He crossed his arms and smiled .

"Ay! You? Forget about it , Not even considering you!' I teased .

He wrapped his arm around my neck and pulled me forward , "Yah! What , i got the looks and maybe the voice too!"

Well , to admit , he does have the look , but voice? I never heard him sing , i slapped his back , "Oppa! I'm suffocating!"

He then let go and straighten his black blazer , "Do you need me to drive you there?"

I looked at the time and nod my head , "Ne! Give me 5 minutes ."

He giggled as he was about to close the door , "5 minutes wouldn't be enough ."

I gave him a death glare and he did a merong at me and closed the door .

Aish ,He does has a cool look but still , a child in his heart .

I grabbed a white tee shirt and a denim pants as i wore the denim jacket over the white tee .

Lastly , i grabbed a hat and wore it .

"Oppa! I'm done . " I smirked as i got out of the room and got my bagpack .

He looked at his watch and nod his head , "Indeed 5 minutes ."

I did a merong at him as i rushed to wear my sneakers , "Hurry up! Time is precious!"

"First time hearing you said that .' He teased as he wore his shoe .

I grabbed a random shoe on the floor and threw it at him .

He dodged it and laughed , “Well , Have you forgotten that I’m good in sports too?”

I coughed in embarrassment and urged him to hurry up and stomped out of the house .

He’ll never stop teasing me , nagging me , care for me for once , he’ll always be there when I need him , somehow . He’s like a superman .

Myungsoo oppa drove his white car ahead of the street and told me to get on as soon as he stopped the car right infront of me .

“Komawo , Oppa . ‘ I smiled at him .

He nod his head as he put on his sunglasses , in which way does people treat him as a doctor , he doesn’t look like one neither does he behave like one.

“Oppa , Aren’t you curious who I’m meeting with? “ I asked randomly , somehow , I thought he would get curious .

“Ani , Because you always make weird friends , “ He chuckled alittle as he came by a stop as it was red light .

I yelled at him and shouted , “Mwo? Oppa! Are you saying that I’m a weirdo?!”

He stared at me with his sunglasses on and I can only see my reflection through the glasses as he spoke , “Jae-ssi , Even if you’re weird , I like it.”

I choked and coughed , I looked away from him , W-What is this , making my heart beat so fast suddenly , when did he got a glib tongue , I took a peek at his face and cleared my throat , I know his eyes are charming and electrifying but I couldn’t even see his eyes just now , it was his words that make me go blushing crazily .

He stopped his car and I moved forward , “Aish! Do you even have license?”

Myungsoo oppa took off  his sunglasses and stared at me , “Of course I do , aren’t you late , why do you speak so much?”

I raised my fist as he pushed it down , “Ay~ A girl should behave like a girl .”

I was about to give him a punch in his face until I heard a voice calling my name .

“Jae?”

I looked behind the car and saw Yoseob in his disguise .

Myungsoo oppa followed to look behind and immediately , he turned to look infront .

“Why are you acting this way?” I looked at him curiously .

He coughed and put on his sunglasses , “I-I’m late for work , hurry up , would you?”

Suddenly, he’s rushing me , I nod my head in reply and got out of the car as I bow to him and smiled , “Annyeong , Oppa!”

He drove away as quickly as he could , something is being fishy .

I turned to look at Yoseob who was staring at me with his mouth wide open .

“M-Mwo , What did you just called him ..?” He looked surprised .

Aish , I forgot that I’m auditioning in his company and he knew that participants were only males , I shook my head and pushed him forward to the café .

Yang Yoseob’s POV:

I heard him say oppa to the guy in the car as I stood there dumbfounded .

Jae then turned around to face me and I stared at him with my mouth wide open .

“M-Mwo , What did you just called him ..?” I asked .

He shook his head and gave me a push towards the café .

“Y-Yah! Did I heard you call him O-Oppa?” I asked once again .

He laughed and slapped my back and his voice became deep and low , “M-wo! I’m a guy , mind you , if not , how could I participate the audition!”

I nod my head in agreement , I must have heard it wrongly , he couldn’t be a girl even if he does have the looks of a girl , he dressed up too manly , I laughed a little which in return he glared at me .

“What are you thinking!” He yelled .

“Well , you do have a high pitch voice .” I laughed and teased .

He gave me a slap on my hand as he sat onto the brown chair furiously .

I coughed and pulled my black blazer , “Yah , Yah , Yah , I was just joking .”

Jae remained in silence as he looked up at me .

“Mwo , Don’t look at me that way , “ I said , crossing my arms and leaned against the chair .

He shook his head as he started to rummage his bag .

Jae then took out a white laptop and place it on the table as he switched on and started to type on it and turned it to face me .

“This is the video I found , I’ve been practicing this dance . It’s your dance . “ He explained slowly .

I looked at it and knew that it was our dance , it’s breath .

He then explained after the video ended , “I’ve been wanting to learn this and also , I know some hip hop movements and will be performing a short part of it , would it be good ?”

“Good dancer would make you succeed , your voice too , you need to sing .” I said to him .

Jae hung his head low and sighed , “I’m not really confident about my voice .”

I laughed and shook my head , “Follow me , I’ll help you train .”

He brightens his eyes and sparkles were seen , I laughed at that expression as he face lit up , I grabbed his hands and pulled him out of the café as I flagged for a cab .

“Ahjusshi , To cube entertainment .” I said .

Jae hit my lap as he said , “Yah! Are you out of your mind? I’m not supposed to go into the company unless audition’s over .”

I smirked , “Gwenchana , it’ll be alright as long as I’m by your side .”

He looked at me for a while until I looked away from him , my heart was beating so fast and I felt hot , What’s wrong with me , my cheeks are burning , I’m blushing and even more , towards a guy? This is ridiculous . I blew and flagged myself to calm myself down .