22 .

Those promises . [NOT CONTINUED]

Kim Myungsoo’s POV:

I was using my computer until I heard a loud slam at the main door and I held to the table and pushed back as the chair spun me around .

“Wae?” I asked Jaekyung as she slipped into her slippers and walked down the small stairs .

She gave me a deadly glare .

“U-hwa , Calm down , don’t stare at me as if I’m your enemy.” I joked , trying to make the atmosphere not so tensed up .

She threw the keys onto the table , “I’m leaving .”

I stood up from my chair and gave her a shocked expression, what’s with all these suddenly .

“Waeyo?”

Jaekyung gave me a smirked as she took off her hat , “You’re a liar , I can’t believe I’ve been staying with a liar!”

What is she saying , does she know it? I got nervous as I stuttered , “M-Mwo? Can you say what is going on right now? I don’t understand .”

She laughed sarcastically , “You’re playing dumb here?” She looked away as she continues , “Kim Myungsoo , My doctor for the past three years , you’ve been lying to me .”

I was dumbfounded , I stood there for a moment as I widened my eyes , how did she know?

She broke into laughter after saying that , “I’m a fool isn’t it? Don’t you find this funny?” She turned to look at me , her eyes were watery , I knew it , she’s going to cry , “You , Why did you even hide my real identity?”

I went speechless , I can’t seems to say anything at that point of time as I stare at her as she continues .

“Yah , Do you think this is fun? Fooling around with other’s people life and screwing their life up?” She said.

I grabbed her hand as she struggled and yelled , “Let go of me!”

“Mianhae.” I pulled her into a hug as I wrapped my arms around her .

She hit my chest as she began to slow down the pace as she felt tired .

“Mianhae , “ I felt really bad at this time , this lie that I kept for three years , “It wasn’t easy for me either , Jaekyung , I didn’t mean to hide and hurt you .”

Jaekyung pushed me as she felt that I loosened the hug as I took a few steps back .

“Mwo? Didn’t mean to?” She  clenched her fist as she looked at me , “You did this to me and now you’re sorry? This is ridiculous , Myungsoo , Who are you to me? Did you know , I forget my feelings for Yoseob too?”

My heart raced fast when she said that , I gave out a sigh of relief , “I .. “ I hesitated, wondering if I should even confessed to her , “I did that because I like you , I didn’t want to lose you .”

I heard her make a small gasp as she covered and looked at me in a stunned look .

Baek Jaekyung/Jae’s POV:

I heard his confession and the reason behind this , I was shocked , he liked me .

This feeling is weird as I touched my heart and looked at him , but he’s a liar .

“That’s a lie , right?” I said as I clenched onto my shirt .

He shook his head as he tried to stepping forward and surprisingly I didn’t step back .

“I want to be with you and also I am happy when I’m around you .” He mentioned as he placed his hands onto my shoulder .

My heart pounded so fast as I couldn’t stand him for a minute and I looked away .

He chuckled softly as he caressed my cheeks ,”Yah , Baek Jaekyung! Are you feeling shy?”

I shook my head as he laughed and withdrew his hands from my cheeks  ,”Araseo , Since you know it and now that I’ve said everything  to you , I feel much more relieved .”

“You may leave now since you know all of it , “ He then continued .

I looked back at him as he step back and sat on the chair , “But make sure to tell me where you stay , I can visit you ,right?”

Somehow , I felt a pain at my chest , it’s like piercing through my heart and my head went blank , all I think of now is him , Myungsoo.

He pushed back the chair to the computer and continued his work without bothering to look back at me .

 I shouted at him as I run towards his desk , “Kim Myungsoo!”

He turned around and I planted a kiss on his cheeks , I didn’t know what I was doing at that time until I drew back my head slowly and blushed .

“U-Uh.”

I giggled at his shocked expression , “Well , Looks like I’ve forgiven you .”

He stood up as he stumbled over the chair and held onto the table for support , “M-Mwo .. What is going on?”

I laughed as I ran back into my room and jumped onto my bed .

That was like my first kiss after I lost my memory , I giggled to myself and I started to roll on the bed and almost fell off.