07 .

Those promises . [NOT CONTINUED]

Yang Yoseob's POV :
I was nervous for the first time upon meeting a guy , this is weird , Yang Yoseob , Wake up!

"Ahjussi? You're blocking the way ." A voice interrupted me as i turn to look at the person.

"Yah , I'm an ahjusshi?" I said as i glared at him , Jae was standing there without any thought .

"Ah! Yoseob? Mianhae .. " He apologized as he ruffled his hair .

He was wearing a pair of jeans and a blue checkered shirt with a pair of geek glasses which has no lens ,it made him look cute.

"But , you can't blame me for not recognizing you! Take a look at your outfit!" He said in dissatisfaction .

I took a look at my own outfit , indeed , people might even recognize me as an ahjusshi because i was wearing a pair of old glasses and a really dull looking hat which mostly elderly would wear .

"Yah , If not you've asked me out , why should i even dressed like this?" I growled at him .

He laughed as he nod his head and pushed me , "Araseo! Let's get going , you don't have much time , do you ..?"

"Yah , are you really going to treat me this way?!" I complained along the way as he continued pushing me .

"Lets play some games and grab a bite at a nearby cafe?" He asked as if he didn't heard me scolding , "Aish! Cou-" He interrupted and said , "Araseo! How can a guy be so naggy?"

"You're so dead!" I wanted to turn at him and give him a headlock but he was pushing me and i couldn't had the chance to turn behind .

After a long time of quarelling , it stopped as we both concentrate on our games , "Jae , you're dying!"

"Araseo , Just keep quiet!" He had his focus fully onto the game , I was about to scold him for being so rude but after looking at him , i couldn't bring it up therefore , i lean back against a machine as i looked at him .

"How can you look so much like a girl ..? " I said softly .

He replied while his eyes are on the screen , "Mwo?"

"Ani . " I smiled as i crossed my arms .

A kid came running and kicked the side of the chair and Jae almost fell down but i hurried over and caught him .

"Yah , Are you okay?" I looked at him , his eyelashes were long , his eyes were obviously staring at me and his face features were perfectly like a girl .

He blinked his eyes at me as he quickly shift his position and move away from me , "Mianhae , Nan gwenchanayo ."

I nod my head after hearing he's fine and turn the other side , I can't believe i'm a guy and actually blushing because of another guy! This is really ridiculous! I hit my head as he stared at me weirdly which i stepped back .

"What are you doing ..?" He said .

I shook my head and narrowed my eyes at him , "Didn't you want to play the game? You're dying!"

"Game over ." He smirked as he held out a long list of tickets .

Like how a child does , he pulled me to the counter and exchanged the tickets for teddy bears .

"Doesn't this look like you?" He held it beside my face and smiled .

I held onto the bear and pouts while staring at the bear , "Does it?"

He nod his head excitedly and a call came while he walked ahead of me .

"Yoboseyo?" I answered while smiling behind as Jae jumped up and down .

"Yah , Yang Yoseob , have you forgotten what time you're supposed to be back?" Junhyung reminded me , i looked at the time and it's time for me to leave .

"Mianhae , Can't i stay any longer?" I frowned alittle upon hearing his reminder , i hoped that he didn't call and i could have more time to spend with Jae .

"Mwo?! Yah , we're going to have a comeback soon and you're doing this? Hurry up and come back to the studio , right now! Doo Joon is looking for you!" He shouted through the phone , obviously he's anxious about my reply , i nod my head and hung up the phone .

Looking at how happy he was , i couldn't tell him that i was leaving ,it would leave a sad smile on his face but i left with no choice and walked towards him , "Jae."

He turned around and gave me a smile ,"Ne ..? I was planning that we should go to a cafe next and discuss about what i can do in korea! Wouldn't it be great?"

"Umm , Sorry, i've need to go now ." I looked into his eyes and his smile slowly fade away while i stood there frowning ,"Maybe , you want to ask your other friend instead? Didn't he brought you back from korea?"

Jae furrowed his eyebrow and nod his head , "Araseo , Hurry up and go for your work ."

"Mianhae , Next time alright? When i have the time , i'll call you out again ." I gave him a smile .

He nod his head as he showed me a faint smile on his face which appears nothing , not a sincere one , neither a happy one .

I turn around and cursed under my breathe and frowned as i felt sorry for him , he was enjoying his time so happily but now , this happened .

Baek Jaekyung/Jae's POV :

I grabbed tightly onto the teddy bear as i got up the bus .

"Yoseob , Why are you always on my mind ..?" I frowned as i stared blankly outside the bus's window .

I stood outside the door and opened the door slowly and threw my bag onto the couch as i threw the bear onto the bed and laid beside it .

"Yah , Talk to me , i'm bored ."I stared at the bear , this is funny , how funny that i'm missing a guy who i met for two days .

I stood up and glared at the bear , "Yang Yoseob! Why can't you get out!"

Angry and frustrated , i picked up the bear and threw it across the room and it fell onto the ground .

The face expression of the bear is still the same because it's a non-living thing but i shouldn't treat it like this because it's the memory of the both of us together .

I frowned as i walked over to the bear and picked it up and it lightly , "Yoseob , how did you make me care for you so much ..?"

The door clicked open and i stared across the room and Myungsoo Oppa stood there with a plastic bag on his hand and a tear happened to drop down from my eyes .

I blinked and swept away the tear on my face .

"Yah , You cried?!" He rushed over to me as he placed the plastic bag onto the table .

I smiled at him faintly and shook my head , "Aniyo ."

"You did! Look at your eyes! It's wet. " He mentioned as he stared into my face .

I couldn't make eye contact with him as every time i does , it make me blush madly , I covered my face to prevent him from seeing the redness and stared blankly into his eyes .

He slowly draws away from me and kept a safe distance , clearing his throat , straigthening his shirt and smiled , "Jae-ssi! Look what i've bought for you , maybe , you'll get in a good mood!"

He held onto my hands tightly and smiled widely at me as he led me towards the dressing table .

For awhile ,he pull down the plastic bag and revealed my favourite food ,Tteokbokki .

"How's this? I walked past a store and spotted this , so eat up! Alright?" He grinned at me as he pulled a chair for himself and sat by the table .

"Only for me..?" I glanced at him as i tried to take off the cover .

"Ah .. Ne!" He smiled nervously while rubbing the back of his head .

"Waeyo ..?" I asked while i stuffed one rice cake in my mouth and started to chew it ,it's my favourite ever since i tried it for the first time in korea .

"Because ,it's for you only ." He smiled cheeky and his words made my hair stands while i shiver alittle .

Myungsoo Oppa stared blankly at me while i offered him one mouth and he looked at me and chew on it , "Is nice ,right?"

He nod his head and gave me a smile .