04 .

Those promises . [NOT CONTINUED]

Kim Myungsoo's POV :

I clenched onto my phone tightly and walking back and forth anxiously .

Jaekyung isn't at home , i told her to stay at home and wait for me to come back but as soon as i rushed back home , i found no one , She's out for an hour already , it's worrisome .

The door clicked open and Jaekyung was standing there , hands full of bags .

"Yah!"I shouted at her as i rushed towards her .

She flinched alittle and looked at me , "Ah.. You're back?"

"Where have you been? I've told you to stay at home to wait for me , Why didn't you listened to me?" I grabbed her shoulders and shook her as her bags dropped onto the floor .

She blinked her eyes as i continued , "Yah , Baek Jaekyung , Do you wish to let someone be so worried for you? Do you know how worried i was?!"

Eventually , i let my emotions took over me and i didn't realized i said her real name until she asked , "Did you just said Baek Jaekyung ..?"

I coughed as i avoid her eye contact .

Jaekyung pulled my hands away from her shoulders ,"You said that right?" She stared straight into me .

This is strange , most likely she wouldn't be so confident in eye contact because she's bad at eye contact , i looked back at her, "Did you heard something ..?"

She shook her head , "Who's Baek Jaekyung ..?"

Upon hearing that , i've heaved out a relief sigh , "My friend ." I smiled at her .

Instead of nodding her head , she back aways , "Friend ..?"

Her action make me confused , "Mwo? Jae-ssi .. " I spoke to her as she smirked , "Today , a lady mistaken me as her friend too , her friend name was also Jaekyung ."

A lady , she mentioned ..? Did she met Suzy ..? I gasped and was about to explained but she opened the door and turned her back facing me , "Now , I don't know who i am anymore , thanks ." After saying that she walked out of the house and slammed the door .

The house went quiet , so quiet that i wasn't used to it , Where have she gone ..? I stood there and stared blankly at the door , It's so late already , where have she gone ..?

I wanted to dashed out the door and look for her but what if she asked about her identity, how am i supposed to explain to her . I sighed as i grabbed my hair and yelled in frustration .

Yang Yoseob's POV :

"Hyung ,i'm going down to take a stroll in the park . " I said to them as they were eating their dinner .

Gikwang was munching food in his mouth when he replied , "Be careful , Do you need someone to be with you ..?"

I laughed and shook my head , "I think you should take care of yourself instead ," His mouth was stuffed with food .

Doo Joon Hyung smacked the back of his head as he said , "Don't talk when you have food in your mouth ,that's disgusting!"

He coughed as he yelled and spit the food over Doo Joon Hyung's face .

Doo Joon Hyung eventually went mad at him as he grabbed his hair and Gikwang groaned in Pain .

I shook my head as i slipped in my sneakers and wore a hat and scarf as a disguise .

On the way to the park , the road was really peaceful , dim lights , slowly strolling to the park , made me feel more peaceful , i smiled as i saw a couple strolling together .

I was about to continue my walk until i heard soft crying sounds, i turn my head around and there's no one , i looked beside and there's nothing , was it my imagination ..?

I was about to took a step forward until the soft crying sounds appear once again and it bothered me , i went to take a look as i followed the sound  .

There's a figure by the tree , it looked like a guy from far , i took a step forward and peek at the figure .

It's dressed in a hat and checkered polo shirt and a pair of jeans .

"Excuse me ..?" I said as it flinched .

"Are you alright?" I spoke again and it turned to face me , I don't know how to explain but it looked like a guy , so i supposed it's a guy as he spoke ,"Ne .."

His weak voice was shivering , i bet he stayed here since a few hours ago .

I offered my hand to him and said , "It's cold here , you should stay in where the lights are ."

He coughed as he looked up at me , i couldn't see his expression as there wasn't any light .

I pulled him up and unexpectedly , he felt so light like a girl , I smiled as i carried him to the place where there's bench and light .

His hat covered half of his face , i couldn't figured out his looking but i'm sure he's a male from the dressing but the voice sounded alittle girly for a guy .

"Are you feeling much better now ..?" I asked .

He looked at me and nod his head , His hat blocked his face as i tried to look at him .

"Can you remove that hat of yours?" I said .

He hesistated and removed it as he swung his short hair and messed them up .

I moved nearer to him and looked , his face features was really nice , it looked like how a girl has , As my vision got clearer , he looked like someone i knew .. Jaekyung , He looked back at me and tilt his head , Now i can see all his face features perfectly , Did i made the wrong guess or does he looked too much like a girl ..?