18 .

Those promises . [NOT CONTINUED]

Lee Gikwang’s POV :

I lean against the wall as I held onto a pale yellow envelope , I clenched onto it tightly and looked up at the ceiling .

Thousand of thoughts running through my mind .

Her that smile , her that small hangs , her that straight long hair and bangs that has a flower fragrance in it , everything , rushed in my mind and filled thoughts of her and only her , Baek Jaekyung .

I still remembered that day when Yoseob wanted to confess to her and needed our help .

“Yah , Lee Gikwang . “ Yoseob approached me and gave me a nudge .

I looked up at him and answered , “Mwo?”

He smiled at me as he handed me a pink balloon and with a white note onto it , “Please wait at the canteen .”

I knew what he was going to do , Confession .

“Waeyo? Why should I do this for you? What’s the advantage for me?” I smirked and teased a little but somehow , those words really presents how much I cared .

He smirked and crossed his arms , “Aish~ Why are you doing this to me , Alright , Gikwang , I just need that help from you , can you do it ..?”

I hesistated and looked up at him , he doesn’t seems like he would go around and fool around to break her heart .

And in the end I accepted .

That flashback ended and the pale yellow envelope I was holding onto , it’s a secret .

Only I knew what it was , It was also .. My confession letter for her .

I sighed once again as I plugged in the earpiece and I shut out the world’s complaints as I laid back down onto the bed .

Yang Yoseob’s POV :

Just five more days away from the audition , I looked away from my laptop and took a little break from it , I wonder what he’s doing now , somehow , I misses him .

“AISHH!” I hit myself and turn to face the laptop,  Yoseob , You’re a male , he’s a male , don’t blush when you think of him!

I stared back at my laptop and continued to read about the news about the audition .

Some left nasty comments like , “Aishh , Cube entertainment should stay this way,  I’m going to be anti for the new group .” “It’s going to be a bad audition .” “I bet , they couldn’t produce any talents if they didn’t choose properly .”

While some left some supportive comments , “I heard that there are going to be two trainees from the company , I’m waiting for them to reveal their identity!” “So excited , seems like it’s going to power up Beast oppas .” “Beast will work harder than them and the hoobaes would do better as they strive to excellence . “ “Going to be a good show .”

I smirked as I lean back the couch when I saw a drink come throwing at me and luckily , I caught it .

Coke , I knew it , Junhyung  .  I looked up at him as he smirked .

“Yah , Take a rest from reading those gossips .” He said .

I laughed and shook my head , “Ani , Hyung , look at these comments , So many comments about the audition and some even supported us , I’m glad .”

“Like you say , Beauty and Beast are best match .” He smirked as he took a sip of coke .

“Our fans are still the best isn’t it , Daebak!” I giggled as I popped in a gum into my mouth .

My phone which was opposite of the table suddenly vibrated and Junhyung who was sitting right infront of it , took it and read .

“Yah , Who’s Silly lad?” He asked .

I quickly rushed over to him and snatched it from him which left him dumbfounded .

“Calm down , It’s not like .. a girlfriend or what , it’s a guy . “ He coughed as he mentioned .

“D-Don’t tell me you are .. “ He paused and I glared at him , “Yah! Hyung , are you mad?”

He coughed alittle , “Yeah , right , hope not .”

I raised my fist at him and he used one of his hand to cover his face while I , “Go look for your Hara and leave me alone!”

He blushed as he coughed awkwardly , “Yah , Are you looking for death? Speaking like this to your hyung?!”

I escaped back to the room where we all shared and closed the door as I climbed up the stairs which led to my bed , and laid onto it .

Yoseob hyung! Are you free tomorrow , I want to ask you for guidance!

I sat up immediately , Jae just asked me to go out? I shook my head to clear the thought , Yoseob , remain calm , don’t be distracted! Like this , What would happened to Jaekyung?!

I slapped myself from left to right and Doo Joon looked at me , “Yah , Are you out of your mind .”

I looked back at him and nod my head , “Ne , Hyung , I’m .. Unwell .”

He gasped as he placed his hands onto my forehead , “Stop lying , Get back to sleep!”