05 .

Those promises . [NOT CONTINUED]

Baek Jaekyung/Jae's POV :

The guy sat there , tilted his head and stared blankly at me .

Slowly , i got alittle annoyed at his action and asked , "Is there something on my face ..?"

"Ah .. Mianhae ." He looked away as he played with his fingers .

"What are you looking at ..?" I asked with a polite tone as i stared into his face , i felt that i've seen him somewhere because he looked so familiar .

He smiled as he looked back at me , "You looked like someone i know ."

"I do ..?" I asked as i lean forward .

He back aways and coughed , "Ne ."

After that , there was a awkward silence and i wasn't getting used to it and we both spoke in unison , "Excuse me."

Once again , we're so united that we spoke in unison again , "You say first ."

"Oh no , You say first ." He offered .

I sighed as i say , "This is not going to end if it continues this way , I was going to say that would you say something to break the awkward atmosphere just now ."

He gave a smile and said , "Ah .. That was what you were going to say ..?"

"Of course , what else do you expect?" I shot him a look .

"Well , atleast asking each other name?" He said as he place his hand under his chin and stared at me .

I shrugged my shoulders and asked , "What's your name ..?"

"Yoseob , Yang Yoseob!" He said his name in a cheerful manner and smiled at me .

I nod my head as his name swirl around in my mind , "Jae imnida ."

Yoseob gave a soft sigh as he mumbled , "I bet you don't know beast ."

"Eh?" I interrupted as he raised his voice alittle , "You don't know beast , do you?"

I shook my head as he took off his scarf which startled me , "I"m beast's visual maknae , Yoseob . " and gave me a warm smile .

Hold on ,that face , it seems like i've seen it somewhere , under the dim light , his face was still visible because i had a good vision , His name sounded familiar too , Isn't he that guy whom i saw on stage today at the mini concert with all his aegyo, So it's idol ..? I gave him a awkward smile as i stood up .

"Why are you standing up ..? " He frowned alittle .

"Sorry , but i supposed i should stay away from you so that i could prevent myself from getting fangirls attack ." I honestly spoke .

He grabbed my hand and startled me with his sudden action , He shook his head and frowned again , "Don't leave yet , stay ."

That one moment made my heart skip a beat , i coughed and retreated my steps back to the bench and sat down .

I didn't spoke anything neither did he , somehoe i thought i was being fooled around as i was about to say something , he interrupted , "Hmm , Friends ..?"

Mwo ..? Did i heard it wrongly or misunderstand his works , i blinked my eyes at him .

His gaze was fixed infront as if he's staring at something , "I mean , i would like to be friends with you , somehow ."

"Mwo?! Why would you want to be friends with a stranger? You're a idol , do you know that?" I said .

Yoseob furrowed his eyebrows at me as he said , "I hope you don't treat me like a idol , just treat me normally like how you would do to your friends ."

The word friends kept appearing in my head as i laughed alittle , "I've no friends in korea , except for one that i've made in New York ."

He diverted his attention at me and said , "You're not born here? You looked like a korean though , I was thinking why did you have a accent when you speak korean ."

I laughed and explained how i got here but i've no idea why i was in korea in the first place , for some reasons ,Myungsoo oppa said i ought to come back to my own birthplace to take a good look at the surroundings i supposed that's the reason .

"I've also got a friend that goes there for treatment . " He gave me a weak smile as he looked up at the sky , "I wonder how she's doing there now ."

I examined his expressions , totally mesmerized by his charming looks , even though behind that smile i sure it got it's own past , just that i don't wish to ask further , i bet the person is really important to his expression shows it all and i can see it .

Yang Yoseob's POV :

Jae stared at me that i noticed it fast as i stared back at him , "Yah , What are you looking at ..? I'm not gay , don't give me those stares ."

He pout his lips and laughed , "Who said you were gay , are you hinting me that you're a gay?"

I choked as i gave him a head lock and he pleaded , "Say hyung!"

"Ne! Hyung , let me go! It hurts!" He said as he struggled off .

I laughed as the night went peacefully with our laughters and i glad to make a friend like him , a very cute friend i could say , i giggled at that thought as he stared at me weirdly , "Mwo? Key in your numbers ." He passed me his phone , i bet he's really impatient , i laughed as i key in my number in his and called it and his number appeared on my phone .

"Lets keep it this way , " I smiled at him as i raised my phone .

He nod his head and smiled , "Ne!"

I ruffled his short hair as he growled in frustration and was about to the same to me but i held onto his hands , his hands felt really soft like a girl , "Yah , how could have such soft skin ."

He stuck his tounge at me as he ran away and i chased him from the back .