27 .

Those promises . [NOT CONTINUED]

Baek Jaekyung’s POV:

I rummaged through my bagpack and found my phone as it says , “Two new text messages.”

First ones states ,

Yoseob oppa ^^ : Jae , are you free later? I want to treat you to a meal, I need to speak to you .

Second ones states ,

Unknown : Annyeonghaseyo! I probably think you don’t remember me , I’m a judge of your audition and I had met you coincidentally that one day at the restaurant , Well , I’m here to say that congratulates on your audition , Anticipate to see you on the day of training! ^^~

I giggled at the second message and saved the number under the label of  [Gikwang-ssi ^^] .

Myungsoo who was sitting beside me spoke which startled me , “Who’s that? “

“Ah , Ani , Some friends.” I smiled to him.

He gave me a look through the small piece of mirror and I sensed something unusual as I sat back as I replied Yoseob’s text message swiftly .

Yoseob-ssi , Mianhae , I don’t think I am free , Next time?

Suddenly , the car came to a stop and I looked around , I’m surrounded by big buildings and crowded streets with chatters here and there .

Myungsoo got out of the car as he came rushing to mine and helped me with the door and offered his hand out like a gentlemen , “Jaekyung?”

I gave him a light smile as I grabbed his hand and was being pulled near to him .

“Don’t get lost , stay with me.” He whispered in my ear and let out a smirk.

I nodded my head as I stared at his face , “geureonde , where are we heading to?”

He smirked as he says , “Last time , I didn’t get the chance to go out with you due to work but now I’m bringing you out to have fun and explore!”

I smiled eagerly as he gripped tightly on my hand .

He brought me to itaewon whereby people there speaks a little of English and serves international food , I was able to communicate well with people despite my Korean being that bad after staying at New York for three years .

An Ahjumma gave me a discount as I bought quite a few things from her store and she smiled and said cutely in English , “Thank you.”

I smiled at her as I nod my head , “Kamsahamnida!’

Myungsoo pat my head as he brought me further down to walk .

We stopped by a barbeque Korean restaurant .

I settled down on the floor with sitting mats and placed my bagpack along with some of the things I bought at the side .

Myungsoo ordered 5 servings of beef and asked for some lettuce and soju .

I looked at him curiously , “Oppa! I thought you have a healthy diet?”

He laughed as he ruffled my short hair , “Yah , can’t I break my own rules for once?”

“Just for me?” I giggled .

He nod his head as he smiled , placing his black blazer on the sitting mat .

“Oppa , didn’t you notice that you like to sweet talk?” I said to him.

He looked at me as he pointed at me , “Only you.”

“Ayy~ I’m getting goosebumps.” I rubbed my arm as I looked at him smiling at me .

Our food came and the ahjumma said something which startled me , “Are you guys couple?”

I choked on the water and Myungsoo laughed awkwardly , “Ah , we are ..”

Before he said something , I interrupted and smiled awkwardly to her , “Friends.”

“Ah .. You guys look compatible. “ she mentioned before leaving us alone .

 He chuckled softly as he looked at me , “Now , you’re the one blushing.”

I glared at him as I raised my fist up , “Mwo!”

“Ani! Ani, Nothing!” He smiled as he placed the beef over the pan .

Yang Yoseob’s POV:

I stopped by at the bus door as I stared blankly at my phone and cursed under my breath.

Yoseob-ssi , Mianhae , I don’t think I am free , Next time?

I gripped tightly onto the phone and felt a bump at my back , “Yah! Hurry up!” I heard them saying .

I turned around and threw Gikwang a glare as he stepped backwards, “Alright , alright , go ahead , I won’t rush you.”

Doo Joon who was standing behind Gikwang interrupted and stated , “The fans are looking, behave!”

I nodded my head upon hearing his warnings , if I threw a fit there , I might get myself into unnecessary troubles on the net , I wouldn’t enjoy my day with nagging from the president and bad articles on the net .

I got up on the bus and sat  right back as I leaned against the seat .

Doo Joon sighed helplessly and looked at me , “Just now , You’ve been staring at your phone , what is it that bothers you so much?”

I looked up at him and shook my head , “Nothing much , I’m checking my message.”

“At least care for the fans , bother to smile at them!” He says .

I talked back , “I did! Didn’t you see me , smiling at them and I was almost being dragged into the crowd!”

“Aish , You should pay more attentions on your behavior , it just looks like you have spilt personality or so.” He states .

I laughed and says , “It is , I do love them but I don’t like it when I am forced to do aegyo!”

Dongwoon interrupted the both of us and says , “Hyung , you’re our visual maknae so of course you should do it!”

“Mwo , Yah , Dongwoon , are you lecturing me too?” I glared at him.

He sat back down with his seat and said softly , “Ani , hyung , I’m stating the fact that you’re cute .”

Doo Joon looked back at me as he warned me , “Anyways , just watch your behavior.”

“Araseo , Araseo , You’re like my mom.” I said while staring at the phone .

I gain a slap on my arm and turn around to look , “Yah , Waeyo!” I whined .

Gikwang said , “Watch it!”

“Aish! Araseooo! Appa , Umma!” I said .

Hyunseung who was sitting at the side added in , “Appa , umma. We’r e all are! If you see our articles and read the fans comments!”

I sighed helplessly at his comment and plugged in the earpiece .

The bus started the engine finally and began to move .

I swiped open the curtains and looked outside .

The crowd slowly subsides and some are still sticking near the bus which is quite dangerous as we’re getting on the road , I did a hand gesture to a fan who was waving at me and was standing near the window .

She got it and moved back , in return , I saw her bowing to me and smiled .

I took a relief sigh and looked out at the sky and started to sink into my deep thoughts .

Jaekyung is like my medicine , I need to see her , I miss her but where is she now and she even rejected not to come out and meet me , does she dislike me , did I scared her , I shouldn’t tell her that she’s Jaekyung maybe that would be much better .

Despite her saying that she’s not , I’ve a strong feeling that she is , I will find out the truth one day , I gripped tightly onto my ipod and closed my eyes .