17 .

Those promises . [NOT CONTINUED]

Lee Gikwang’s POV:

I brought suzy to a nearby restaurant and immediately ,  I got out of my car and opened the door for her .

She gave me a smile and giggled softly , “Gentleman as always.”

I gave her a smirk and we walked into this restaurant .

It’s a buffet restaurant with different types of variety food all over the world .

Asian cuisine , western cuisine and so on .

We settled down at a table for two and I got up and smiled to her , “Like usual?”

She nod her head and smiled , “Yes , on diet again , you know what I want .”

I smiled back to her and nod my head as I walked to the counter .

It’s our regular place for eating since it’s near her workplace and it’s convenient for us and the food here changes every month so , it’s pretty good where we get to taste different types of food .

I grabbed some sushi and placed onto the plate and some seafood and salad as I placed onto the other .

Suddenly a person bumped against me and I almost lost balance of the plates , however , I gripped tightly onto the plate and the person fell back onto the ground .

The person got up and bowed to me , “C-C-Chaesonghaeminda!”

It’s quite polite for him to say that , I smiled at the person and shook my head , “Gwenchana .”

The person then looked up to me and I stopped for a moment , my heart stopped beating for that second , my minds went blank .

Who’s in front of me , it’s .. it’s Jaekyung?

At first , upon looking at the dressing , she wore a red beanie with some matching colours outfit and then a pair of white sneakers , I thought it was a guy until I saw the face .

It’s the same , no! It’s identical!

“Jaekyung ..” I mumbled softly .

She tilted her head to side and looked at me , “Ah? Are you okay?”

I got back to the reality and nod my head , “I’m alright , For a girl , you should not run around hastily .”

She gasped and pulled her beanie back of the head , “M-mwo?! You’re the first person to recognize me as a girl . “ She paused as she gave out a bright smile on her face , “Jae imnida!”

Jae? What? Did I recognized the wrong person? But it’s impossible , she looked too much like her , it’s identical , I have a sense that she is really her , did she lost her memory ..? I feel like asking more however I’m no one to her .

“What’s your name?” She tilted her head again to take a clearer look at me .

I smiled and greeted her with my name , “Anneonghasaeyo! Lee , Lee Gikwang imnida .”

She giggled and nod her head , “Gikwang-ssi! Araseo!” She paused as she looked at her watch and gasped , “Aish! I’m late!”

“Waeyo?” I asked .

Jaekyung gave me a frown , “I’m participating a audition and I need to practice , sorry , I need to grab my food as fast I could and rush back home .”

“Audition?” I recalled that the only upcoming audition is only our company , Aish , it shouldn’t be that coincidence!

“Araseo , shall not hold you back any longer . “ I smiled at her as she bow to me and rushed off to the western cuisine side .

Everything feels like a dream , she’s Jaekyung  , why doesn’t she recognized me or is it , she’s pretending ?

So many questions to ask her , ah! I forgot to ask her number too , I sighed as I get back to the seat .

Suzy looked up at me curiously as she asked , “Waeyo?”

“Ani .. Nothing .” I gave her a faint smile and asked her to eat more .

“Diet! Oppa! You forgot I’m on diet?” She flared up at me .

I giggled and pinched her cheeks , “That makes no difference , You’re still that chubby . “

She stomped on my feet as she stuffed a sushi in .

“Araseo , Araseo .” I chuckled alittle and began eating .

Baek Jaekyung/Jae’s POV:

I bumped into a guy when I was running just now , he looked familiar but I don’t know him .

He’s a nice guy and he looked hot too , I giggled a little as I stuffed a burger into my mouth .

Yah eodiseo?

I opened my phone and read the text , it’s from Myungsoo Oppa .

Aish , he found out so soon , I frowned as I hurried to grab a can of coke from the counter and paid for it and ran back home .

“Yah! Baek Jae!” He shouted at me as he heard me closed the door .

I hunched my back forward and dropped my head low , “O-oppa.”

He looked scary and fierce , it’s quite scary to see him being like this .

Myungsoo stood up from the couch and ran towards me as he grabbed onto my hand , “Yah , Didn’t I told you to rest at the hospital?”

I whined in pain as he tightened his grip , “O-oppa! It hurts . “

He slowly loosened his grip of my hand and sighed , “Are you looking for trouble? Jae-ssi?”

I coughed alittle and offered him my can of coke , “Here , Calm down and take it easy .”

Myungsoo looked down onto the can of coke and held ont o it , “I supposed , you brought this for yourself , right?”

I giggled softly and nod my head , sometimes , he acts like a father , sometimes like a brother and sometimes like a man .

“I offered you my drink , so forgive me alright?” I asked him and I gave him a puppy look , I rarely show aegyo .

He gave in and nod his head , “Araseo , for just this time only since you’re already okay and also , keep the drink for yourself .”

I smiled at him and jumped onto him and gave him a bear hug , “Oh~ Komawo! I will do my best in my audition .”

I could feel that he shook his head gently on my shoulder as he pulled me away from him , “Aren’t you going to look for some research about the dance and songs?”

I almost forgot as I giggled like a fool towards him and rushed to my room and settled down onto the chair and started to do my work .