26

Those promises . [NOT CONTINUED]

Kim Myungsoo’s POV:

I gripped tightly onto the handphone as I spun around in the office chair and stared out of the window with a blank face .

Where is she , why hasn’t she called , is she still waiting for her turn and has she passed? So many questions appearing in my mind and I can’t focus at all .

While I’m thinking aimlessly , the door slammed open as I turned around to see who was the rude person, “Can you atleast knock the d-“ I was cut off by a familiar voice , “Myungsoo Oppa!”

Jaekyung appeared infront of me with a serious face on as she looked down on the floor .

I walked over to her as I panicked , “It’s alright , there’s still chances! There’s so many auditions being held at other entertainment companies!”

She looked up at me with a pair of puppy eyes and her frown slowly curved up to form a smile .

“I’ve passed!” She jumped in joy .

I smiled and chuckled , “Ah, Jinjja?”

She nodded her head and praised herself with a smirk on , “Who am i? Baek J-“ She paused as she said again , “I’m .. Baek Jaekyung , “ She lowered her voice at the end of the speech .

I sighed helplessly as I pat lightly on her head and her soft hair swayed slowly , “Mianhae,”

“Ani , Gwenchana..” She said softly at me and gave me a pair of innocent eyes .

I nodded my head as i leaned in and was about to give her a forehead kiss , however , she backed away and I found it strange .

“M-Mianhae, “ She gave me a smile , the smile of hers looked awkward .

I shook my head and turned around to grab my coat and wore it on , “Let’s go .”

“To where?” She looked at me .

I smiled at her and grabbed her hands as I pushed open the door even though it’s working hours now , I’ll just stop for awhile to spend some time with her and during a day like this which worth a celebration over her audition .

She got on the car and looked at me , “Oppa , Where are we heading to?”

I smirked at her and gave her an assured face , “Somewhere you’ll like .”

Jaekyung gave me an unsure face as I held onto her hand .

I drove off and sped through the highway express.

Lee Gikwang’s POV:

Finally , the break’s here , I’ve got the chance to talk to Yoseob about it .

I headed out of the hall and looked for him .

He was leaning against the wall as he stared blankly at his phone , I walked over to him.

“Yoseob,” I said .

He didn’t looked up but instead he gave me a soft mumbling sound , “Hmm?”

“I’ve got something to tell you.” I said in a stern voice .

He put his phone away as he looked up at me , “What is it?”

“That person , I’ve seen her before . “ I said .

Yoseob crossed his arms as he tilted his head , “Who?”

“Jae.” I said calmly .

He glared at me as he asked , “When?”

“That day , I was out with suzy for a meal , I bumped into her.” I replied.

Yoseob glanced around before his gaze fall back to my eyes , “You , should keep it a secret .”

“I know the consequences but Yoseob..” I looked at with a serious expression on .

He looked back at me , “Mwo?”

“Is she Jaekyung?”I asked .

He froze there as he avoided eye contact , these body movements just made me know that he’s going to lie , or perhaps not .

“Ne.” He lowered his voice as he said .

I grinned as I heard his answer , “So , I’ve already seen her!”

He sighed as he looked up at me , “Are you serious in fighting for her?”

“Why not? I might stand a chance,” I smirked at him.

He gave me a cold glare and said , “Araseo, I won’t go easy on you even if you’re my friend.”

I smiled and nodded my head , “Neither do i.”