03 .

Those promises . [NOT CONTINUED]

Kim Myungsoo's POV :

The alarm clock rang and i slammed on it as i woke up and did some brief stretching . I looked at the time , it's 8 in the morning , i gave a light yawn and slipped into my slippers .

"Good morning~!" Jaekyung greeted me infront of my room and surprised at first as i pushed her further back .

"Yah! How could you stand outside a guy's door?" I warned her .

She laughed and shook her head , "Aish , Gwenchanayo~ It's not like you're going to do something with me!"

I coughed and looked into her eyes which she avoided , "Are you sure ..?" I said as i took a step forward and she took a step backwards , her eyes were blinking at me as she spoke , "M-Mwo?"

"I'm a guy , You're a girl , Do you think i won't do anything towards you ..?" I said .

She slowly took a step backwards and hits the couch which make her fall forward and fortunately , i caught her with one hand as she laid into my chest .

I could feel my heart beating so fast that i didn't know what to do with it , Jaekyung looked up at me and said , "Myungsoo ah , Why is your .. heart beating so fast?"

I coughed and grabbed her arm as i pulled her away slightly to a safe distance , "Is it ..? I don't feel it ."

She nod her head and said , "Myungsoo oppa , are you going to change ..? Because you're not going to wear this to street are you ..?"

I glanced my outfit and i was wearing a casual tee with pajamas pants , I looked up at her and she was dressed nicely but well , she don't wear dress now , i missed seeing her in dress and her shy smile when i praised her , "Why didn't you wear dress?" I asked her without thinking .

She coughed and crossed her arms , "What's wrong with my outfit?"

Jaekyung was wearing a denim jacket and a tee inside along with a jean pants, "Jae-ssi , couldn't you dress more like a female , people would mistake you as a guy!" I said .

Jaekyung shrugged her shoulders and pushed me back into the room , "i want to go to the street now! Could you hurry up and change!"

As soon as i got into the room she slammed the door , "Until you're ready , i'm going to guard outside the door!"

I shook my head ,ever since she lost her memory , she don't behave like how the past Jaekyung does , she's like a total change of it , even her name sounds so man , i should've just told her that her name is Jaekyung instead of what Jae .. , I smacked myself in the forehead as i sighed , If i told her now that her real name is Jaekyung , she would know that i'm lying to her since the past three years , i can't imagine that scene .

I opened the wardrobe and looked at my clothes , i took out a black blazer and white shirt and threw them on the bed as i took out my jeans .

After i've got dressed , Jaekyung was shouting outside , "Yah! Are you a lady? What take you so long to change!" I laughed at her sentence , I was about to go out when my phone rang .

"Ne ..?" I answered .

"Ah .. Doctor Kim , you're indeed back!" I recognized that voice , it's my professor .

"Ne , What's the matter?" I asked him .

He coughed on the phone and explained everything in detailed , I nod my head and replied as i hung down the phone .

I opened the door and Jaekyung was standing outside , crossing her arms , "Yah! Kim Myungsoo! You're really a girl! You took half an hour to change?"

I gave her a smile as i placed my hands onto her shoulders , "Mianhae , I've got to go back to the hospital ."

She frowned and i didn't like that expression , "You promised .." She mumbled under her breathe .

"I'll go with you when i come back later!" I comfort her .

Jaekyung show a half hearted smile and shook her head , "Gwenchana ..Go ahead , Go back ."

I sighed and i was really hurt by her expression , she's expressing her disappointment and unhappiness at the same time .

She grabbed my hands on her shoulder and put them down , "Go ahead , " She was staring at the floor , I frowned , "Are you unhappy?"

Jaekyung shook her head , "Go , it's okay ,i can manage myself ." She said coldly .

I frowned as i was about to leave , i couldn't forget that expression , "Jaekyung ah , do you wnat some korean food?"

She shook her head as she dragged her heavy feet back into her room which is opposite to mine , i sighed as i walked up the stairs to the door ,"I'm leaving .."

Jaekyung didn't replied and she closed her door softly , I cursed under my breathe , why must it be today when we'll going to have fun together , I opened the door and slammed it .

Baek Jaekyung/Jae's POV :

I heard the door slammed as i rolled on my bed and hugged the pillow , "Why must it be today , i thought we could have fun ." I stared blankly at the space .

I've no other friends in korea except Myungsoo oppa , who to choose to go out with ..? I frowned as i took off my denim jacket and sat up .

"Maybe , i could examined this room ..?" I smiled to myself at the brilliant idea .

The room was decorated nicely , it really feel heart warming and it was decorated quite feminine , i opened the wardrobe , it's all my clothes , i pulled the drawers , it contained my things too .

"Aish , there's nothing to look at! It's just a empty room that i moved in my things in!" I growled .

I lean back against the chair and spun around , "I'll watch shows then ..?" I smiled as i hopped into the living room .

"Annyeonghaseyo! This is .. " I switched the channel , "Invincible ... Youth 2!" The show end , i sighed as i off the television and threw the remote control onto the couch .

"So boring!" I frowned .

Maybe , without Myungsoo oppa , i could still walk on streets , I ran back into my room and grabbed my denim jacket and wore it as i walked out of the house .

"Hmph , no big deal! I could even walk on the streets without you!" I turn back to the house and said .

I hopped down the pathway and flagged for a taxi , "Ahjussi! Just drive along Seoul!" I said to him , he nod his head , I didn't know where to start first .

As soon as i looked outside the streets , i found a shopping mall , 'Ahjussi! Ahjussi! Stop here!" I said to him and paid him the fares .

"Komapsumnida!" I bow my head and waved at him with a smile .

I took a deep breathe and adjusted my jacket as i was about to walk into the mall , there were a few girls looking at me .

It felt so weird for the first time but i waved at them and gave a awkward smile , they ran towards me which startled me , "Oppa! You're so handsome!" And giggled , running off .

I coughed , Oppa? Do i look like a guy ..? I sighed as i stepped into the mall .

The mall was really big and it's quite crowded even though it's weekday , I started to shop around and bought some stuffs and foods along the way .

"So beast! Annyeonghaseyo, We're beast!" The sound came out of the speaker which startled me .

I looked ahead and there seems to be mini concert going on , curious about it , i walked towards it , if i could join them but there's a railing outside to block out people who didn't have the tickets .

"Yoseob imnida!" The guy with black hair greeted and showed cute actions along with it and the fans were screaming , If i'm not wrong , they must be very popular , because of the attention they're getting , almost all the people who were shopping , stopped to see them .

I shrugged my shoulders and turn to leave until the song captured my attention .

Eventually , i turn around to look at them , they were singing the songs that were in my music player , did i mistake it or ..?

"So beautiful my girl,Oh oh girl oh oh girl,Even if time goes by,Compared to anyone else in the world,I will cherish you my girl I will give you my all" The guy who name is Yoseob ,started to sing the chorus , It sounds alike in my music player , ani , shouldn't be , aish , i must be crazy , how could i have a music player that belongs to a popular boy band?

I walked away with the heavy heart and i wasn't noticing where i was walking to until i bump into someone who yelled , 'Yah! Can't you see i'm running?"

"Mianhae , " I bow to the person as i helped her to pick up the clothes which fell out of the bag , "Gwenchanayo?" I asked as i hand her the bag .

She swiped off the dust on her skirt and looked at me , "J-Jaekyung ..?" She looked at me as if she knew me .

"Mianhae , I don't know who's Jaekyung ."I said to her as she took the bag on my hand .

I turn away but she grip onto my hand , "You're not Jaekyung ..?"

"Jae imnida ," I replied her as i felt alittle frustrated at what she's doing to me .

She apologized as she let go of her hand , I bow to her as walked off , how weird , She looked like she knows me or something .

Bae Suzy's POV :

"You're not Jaekyung ..?" I asked her .

She struggled in my grip and shook her head , 'Jae Imnida ." She looked frustrated at what i did to her .

I apologized as i let go of her hand and she bow to me and walked off .

"Did i mistaken her for Jaekyung ..?" I mumbled .

I rushed back to the backstage which the boys were stlll performing , I hung all the clothes onto the clothing rack and sat down on the couch .

Maybe it wasn't her , that person looked like a guy , ani , maybe it's someone who looked like her , I calmed myself down and stared blankly at the clothes .