20 .

Those promises . [NOT CONTINUED]

Yang Yoseob’s POV:

He still reject my offer to bring him to the practice room .

After persuading him for quite a while , I gave up and sighed , “Araseo , I’ve thought of a better place .”

I stood up and grabbed his hands , “Grab your things .”

He swiftly swept everything on the table into his bag and put the laptop carefully into it and I dragged him out of the café .

I flagged for a cab and took the ahjusshi to bring us to a crowded yet popular among teenagers place .

Soon , we’ve arrived , I got off the cab and took him to the center of the place .

It was just nice as all streets are linked to the center and I started to clapped my hands .

“Everybody , We’ve a  show going down here , a dance battle!” I shouted .

Hopefully , nobody recognized me .

The crowd start to drew attention to us and curved into a circle around us , I smirked and asked Jae to go ahead and dance .

He didn’t dare and I went closer to him .

“Be brave , what you got to be a celebrity is to stand on the stage and face the crowd , be yourself , dance with confidence . “ I said to him and backed off while I started to take a speaker from a dancer from the street and plugged into the computer and played the music .

It was playing , a few seconds then the dance would start .

He’s still not moving yet .

People started to jeer at him and said nasty words , I clenched my fist and prayed that he would do well .

Suddenly , he started to tap his feet and danced around .

He got a great potential in it and then here comes the exciting part .

It was his own dance , his own remix song , he started to smirked and pull his hat up .

He did a simple hat trick which I did before but maybe harder than mine and started to play around with his feet , I think that’s what they call clown walk .

Jae then continued with some breakdancing movements and started to clap his hands as he goes around the crowd and threw his hat in the air and did a hand movement and eventually caught it in time .

Everything was just perfect , screaming from girls , clapping from guys and some every cheered on for him .

Suddenly , a person pushed me aside as he changed the song and dashed into the center and join him .

He was quite arrogant as he did a neck kill sign to Jae which Jae in return , respond nothing .

Everybody started to cheer for that guy as he was really good in dancing , he started off with a little of popping dance and off next to a breakdance and he got up and did a merong at him .

Jae looked frustrated and irritated , most probably , he’s going to flare up , I thought he would give up but I was wrong , he smirked as he did another breakdance which was more powerful and grabbed his hat in advance and started to play around with his hat again .

It just simply cool I could say , then the guy got overboard , much probably that he couldn’t win him , he called his dancers in and started to do a battle .

That’s how a street dance battle goes .

I , standing aside looking at everything happening , angered me , they’re obviously trying to bully a guy , a special guy in terms , a pretty looking guy .

I smirked and held onto my black hoodie as I put them on and started to do a simple moonwalk into the center .

Jae looked at me as he was loss at words , obviously , curious .

He laughed and joined me and started to cooperate with me .

I just noticed that he’s really looking very pretty .

Just then , when I did not notice he almost tripped and I held onto him and spun him around and I felt something on his chest .

A .. girl’s body? I gasped as I stared at him .

Jae noticed as he quickly got up and his hat dropped .

His short hair swung across his face and that soft feeling of it , it’s similar to Jaekyung , He’s not a guy .. He’s a she , a girl! She’s a girl .

I widened my eyes at her as she stared back and tried to control herself .

The crowd started to cheer for us and jeer for the other group as we won in the battle , and soon , I went to off the music and close the laptop .

The crowd disappear .

I grabbed onto her hands as I pulled her to an alley nearby .

“You’re .. You’re a girl .” I said looking down on the floor , trying to catch my breath .

She struggled through my grip as she shuttered , “M-Mianhae , Geundae!”

I interrupted her as I looked into her eyes , “You’re Jaekyung , are you?”

She didn’t reply and gave me a helpless yet confused look .

“Stop your lies , Jaekyung , You know I don’t like lies . “ I said .

Jaekyung shook her head as she said , “I don’t know , I’m Jae! Not Jaekyung!”

I stuttered my words as I tried to held my emotions back , "D-Don't ever l-lie to me again .. i hate liars ."

Jaekyung apologized as she once shook her head again , “I have no idea who’s Jaekyung .”

I punched my fist against wall and she got startled as her short hair covered half of her eyes .

 

Baek Jaekyung/Jae’s POV:

He suddenly punched against the wall and made me shivered in fear .

Yoseob then took my hand up and laughed , “Why didn’t I’ve noticed? Your hand is that smooth and small .”

I looked up at him with a pair of watery eyes , I don’t know why but I’m scared , scared of him , scared of what he will do and His words confuse me , I’m not Jaekyung ,  I’m Jae .

“Did you lost your memory or something? “ He continued .

I slapped his hands away from the side and glared at him , “Your words are harsh .”

He laughed and crossed his arms , “What makes you think that you’re right to lie to people , lie to the company? And me , I thought you wouldn’t do this anymore!”

“Jaekyung ah ..”

“I’ve heard enough!” I shouted and flared up , I felt that I was really frustrated by that name ,I don’t even know who is that and why is he even calling me that , “I did have a familiar feeling from you but seriously , I’ve no idea who are you and neither Jaekyung.”

He crashed his lips onto mine and I gasped , this time round isn’t an accident neither anything , he has no reason for it now , I felt a curve forming on his lips as he drew away .

“Your lips are  familiar , “ He brushed his thumb across his lips as he stared seductively at me ,I held back my tears , wasn’t what he say was enough , this hurts , I slapped across his face and he didn’t looked back at me while I glared at him angrily .

“Enough , Yoseob , Yang Yoseob , This is overboard .” I said and was about to leave until he grabbed my hand and spun me around and I was embraced in his hug .

I struggled through his strong arms but he did not let go of me neither did I had the strength to fight him .

“It’s all your fault .” He breath was right beside my cheeks and I noticed that he lowered his head onto my shoulder .

I hid my face with my hands and he pulled them away as he said something which made me recalled a scene .

"Don't cover your face , i want to look at you . "

The scene appeared in my head , I stunned there for a second .

"B-But Y-Yoseob .. " She tried to say something again until he interrupts it with his words , "That kiss was a seal ,You're mine already ."

She went speechless , She couldn't believe what i heard , He said she was his , she blushed madly and tried to cover her face with her hands but he pulled them away .

"Don't cover your face , i want to look at you . " He smiled at her .

I opened my eyes again and the scene gone , I knew who was that girl and who was that guy .

That girl was me and that guy was .. Yoseob .

I gasped as I was about to drew back my steps but his head felt heavy on my shoulder as he spoke softly , “I’m tired , Jaekyung ah , Would you stop this joke .”

My eyes blinked for a while and my lips trembled alittle and my body shivered , My name is Jaekyung , That’s me .

 

Note:Do read at the story feeds , ^^ .