13 .

Those promises . [NOT CONTINUED]

Baek Jaekyung/Jae's POV :

Yoseob adjusted his hat as he got off the bus as it was a crowded place , it's the theme park called lotte world .

I heard that it is a must to go there and experience the thrills so i ought to give it a try .

Yoseob coughed and lowered his head down to started to glance around , i guess he's looking out for fans but fortunately , mostly are parents with their own kids , rarely any fans could be seen around .

I pat his back and he got a fright and stared at me , "Yah! You shouldn't scare me like this!"

I laughed alittle and nod my head and did a mehrong at him , "Araseo , babo~"

He glared at me and at the same time heaved a sigh of relief as i grabbed onto his hand and pulled him forward and pointed at the rollercoaster ride , he gave me a slight smile and nod his head to approve .

While we were waiting for our turn , he asked , "Are you really a guy? You do look more like a girl instead ."

I cleared my throat and lowered my voice to monotone , "Of course! Hyung-nim! Believe me!"

He laughed and wrapped his arms around my neck and pointed at my face , "If you dare to lie , You're so dead! But well , you can't possibly be a girl , if you are , you look too much like her ."

Giving a slight pause , his arms slowly got off my shoulders and his smile turns to a frown , it's my first time seeing him being like this , who's the girl he refer to..? I wondered but didn't asked .

It's our turn already and we got up onto the roller coaster and i grabbed tightly onto the bar and closed my eyes tightly which in return , i heard giggling beside me .

"Yah! You're a man? You wanted to play this and acted so excited just now , what is this!" He teased .

I glared at him and said , "You're not afraid too? I bet you are!"

He stuttered , "A-Ani! I'm a man , a real man!"

And slowly , as we began our fight , the ride starts too , slowly , it moves along the track .

"Great , "I gave a stiff smile .

Yoseob smiled and said , "It's going to be the peak soon!"

He sounded really excited than i am , my whole body flung back as the roller coaster stopped half way through at the top of the peak and slowly , moving inches by inches , it dived downwards causing me to shut my eyes and my short hair was blowing everywhere.

"U-Umaaaa~!" I screamed loudly due to the agitating ride .

Yoseob laughed ,he's on a bright side while i was really down and felt that everything was dark .

Suddenly , i felt a grip onto my hand and i knew that it was him , Yoseob , his hands felt so familiar as if i sensed it before .

I didn't manage to look at him but i tried , it's too scary as the ride was going faster and faster .

His hands interwined with mine even though i heard screamings and laughters behind , i thought i heard him said , "Everything's gonna be alright ."

I smiled lightly and it felt that i'm being protected by him as he tighten his grip .

My fear was gone , i felt that it was actually okay as i shot open my eyes and saw the image going fast but it didn't cause any symptons to me such as dizzy or what .

The ride came to a stop , everybody got off , the bar was being pushed up , i quickly got off .

Yoseob smiled at me as he ruffled my head , "How's the ride ..?"

I gave a smile and nod my head , "Great ."

He stopped talking , his eyes focus onto me and i felt something was weird as if he's trying to look at someone whom he loved .

Yang Yoseob's POV :

His smile , Her smile , why are they almost the same? I can't believe this , is this Jaekyung?

He snapped his fingers infront of me and tilted his head to left and to the right again , "Hyung? Are you okay?"

I laughed and nod my head , "Ne , wanna take a break?"

He shook his head and gave me a smile , "I still want to ride the others!'

So this is how our day started and ended , he played around the theme park and amazed by things that he didn't see before at New York .

"Yah , New york boy!" I shouted at him as he held onto the bear .

He turned around and clenched tightly onto the bear and smiled , "Waeyo , Hyung!"

"Dont run too far , i might not catch up!" I shouted at him and smiled , while dragging my heavy feet towards him .

His actions , his face expressions , why does it seems to be all Jaekyung's? Where is her , seriously , i got to find her to stop my imagination , maybe this is illusion!

How lonely can it be without her ..? How scary would it be if i imagined Jae as her?

Jae spun around and threw the bear at me which i caught it , "Hyung , help me to take care of it! I'm off to cotton candies!"

I laughed and nod my head , "How can they be the same! Silly me!"

He ran so fast that he's gone within my sight , tagging slowly behind him , i looked around with my disguise on .

I adjusted my cap and looked around to check if anybody was looking at me .

Soon , i reached the cotton candy shop , Jae was standing there holding onto the cotton candy .

"Jae . " I called out for him .

He spun around with his mouth covered with the cotton candy .

"Yah , how can an idol eat like this..?" I approached him and took out a packet of tissue and helped him with it .

He didn't move at all , neither did he say anything , he stood there ,staring at me .

That pair of eyes seems so familiar yet so distant as if i saw this pair of eyes before but it just doesn't look like her eyes , is like she forgot everything .

"Yoseob? Oppa?"

I heard unfamiliar voices calling out at my name , i didn't turn around , slowly , i moved my hands to grab onto Jae's hand .

"When i say run , run!" I whispered .

"Yoseob oppa? Is you isn't it?!" A fan called out at my name .

i heard footsteps drawing near , trying to take a look at me , i smirked , "Run."

I sped up my footsteps and started running , pulling Jae along with me .

He ran with me but was confused about everything .

I looked around to find a hiding place because we can't carry on running like this , There was a corner behind a shop , i ran into it and pulled Jae in and he faced against the wall .

I looked behind the wall and heard fans screaming out my name and running around madly .

Soon , they stopped and passed by us .

The space between the two of us were quite small as our bodies were pressing against each other .

I put my hands above his head and he looked at me like a girl .

Too much , This is too much , I had enough , i couldn't control and landed my lips onto his and kissed his lips , He was shock i bet , he kept hitting against my chest and i couldn't part my lips somehow , that lips , that feeling is still smilar to Jaekyung .

I slowly part away and he rubbed his lips immediately , "Why did you do that for! Did you know that .. it was my first kiss?!"

"Mianhae .." I apologized and found excuse for it , "The space is too small , i accidentally fall ."

"Liar.' He said as he slapped my hands away and ran out .

What have i done , why did i even kiss a guy, am i thinking too much? I threw my hat down onto the floor , great , what have i done , aish! I messed my hair and squated down .