24 .

Those promises . [NOT CONTINUED]

Baek Jaekyung's POV:

Today is the day of the audition as i struggled out of my bed and it's early in the morning and i had no idea why am i up so early .

A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts and i turned to look .

"Morning," He said calmly as he carried a cup of warm milk and placed it on the table .

Myungsoo oppa just greeted me and did not bother to make an eye contact with me until i called him .

He stuttered as he tried to avoid my eye contact and i stood up and walked over to him .

"Wae? Why are you being like this?" I laughed as i slapped his arm .

He looked all tensed up and i stared at him , "Is it about yesterday?"

Myungsoo oppa kept quiet as i continued to , "Don't tell me that it was you first kiss?"

He laughed as he shook his head and flagged his hands towards his cheeks , "M-Mwo . Aniyo!"

I chuckled as i nod my head , "Araseo , Aren't you heading out for work?"

He nod his head as he straightened his casual shirt and said , "Ne, i'm going to change first ."

"What about you?" He looked at me as i drank the cup of warm milk .

I stared at him blankly trying to figure what he was trying to say , "Don't you have audition today?" He asked.

For that one moment ,i stopped staring and dropped my gaze onto the ground and placed the cup of warm milk on the table .

"What is it?"

I shook my head as i forced a smile out , i can't probably to say that i've been dropped out of the audition if not he'll be angry at me .

"By the way .' He paused as he looked at me , I looked up and he planted a kiss onto my cheeks , making me blushed .

"Aren't we couple?" He giggled as he back away from my face .

I blinked my eyes and stuttered , "Y-Yah! Kim Myungsoo! That isn't fair!"

"What's not?" He giggled as he was trying to escape from me and i ran after him around the living room .

He placed his hands onto my forehead , "I need to go for work , Jagiya~"

I got goosebumps as i shook my head at him , "Aish! Don't call me Jagiya , that's too mushy!"

Then there was a shut down , that memory I had with him came back .

Yoseob cleared his throat and looked infront , "That's much better , hmm , i've no idea but you can call me anything ."

"Anything ? Yoseob then!" I teased .

He frowned again and said , "Not Yoseob!"

"Araseo , ahh .. Jagiya?" I felt goosebumps and shook my head , "Yoseob oppa then!"

"Aren't i'm special ..? Jagiya was fine ." He added a giggle behind .

I shook my head and my arm , "No ,it sounded so .. mushy~"

He frowned and kept on emphasising the word "jagiya" again and again , he repeat it like a recorder .

I remembered , I remembered that I loved him once and now all those feelings had lost , I have no idea why but it’s just that , my heart stop beating for him , is it wrong?

I frowned as Myungsoo pat my head lightly and smiled , “Drink finish it before you go , Good luck!”

He then closed the door and then the room filled with silence .

Myungsoo , Yoseob .. What am I going to do with both of you ..? I frowned as I stared at the room , I remembered that time where I spent my days with Yoseob , my hardest days was with him too however , I fell in love with a liar by my side since that past three years . Yoseob , you’ve must suffered a lot , isn’t it?

I have no idea what is love anymore , my heart does not beat for anyone but myself , who can let me figure out what is love ..?

Just then , I was sorting out my thoughts , my phone vibrated and I looked at it , Yang Yoseob .

I cleared my throat and wiped away the tears on my face and answered , “Yoboseyo?”

“Aren’t you coming yet?”

I widened my eyes as i said , “What? I’m still able to go for audition?”

“Don’t you wish to come? After all , you’ve trained so hard for it .”

I smiled as I did a punch in the air , “Yes! Komawo , Yoseob!”

“Jaekyung ah..” He said over the phone , I flinched when I heard my name , I remembered that he doesn’t know that I recalled my memory until I coughed and said harshly , “Yah , Yang Yoseob , how many times do I need to say I’m not Jaekyung?”

Yes , Yoseob , forget me , please .

Yoseob chuckled on the phone and laughed , “Araseo , But I’m still used to calling you Jaekyung . Who knows you might remember about the times we have with each other?”

I sighed as I said , “Araseo . I’m going to hang up now .”

“Wait! I still have some words to say .”

“What is it?” I placed the phone back to my ear and listened .

Yoseob said , “Jaekyung ah , I know you’ve to pretend to be a boy during the audition and after the audition , if you’ve passed , promise me that you need to look for me if you meet any problems and don’t go so close with the guys , they can be rough .”

I replied back with a relief smile on my face , “Araseo , Hyung! “ I giggled as I hang up the phone .

Yang Yoseob’s POV:

I gave wide smile as the photographer got my photo and I started to pose .

“Ahh , Yoseob-ssi , You have so much feel today.” He compliment.

I bow to him and smiled because I knew that I would see her again , even though what she did is wrong but still I love her so much , I miss her so much that I want her by my side , in the same company under the same practice room , under the same stage, side by side

After he’s done with me , he gave me a hand gesture to tell me to take a break as I nod my head in reply .

I spotted Gikwang with his earpiece in his ear and he was daydreaming and frowning  , I walked over to him and gave him a light pat which in return , he got startled and gave me a cold stare rather , a death glare .

“Mwo , what’s wrong with you?” I spoke .

He frowned as he leaned against the couch still with his earpiece in his ear .

Somehow , this attitude he has , had never change from the past and this somehow got on my nerves .

I plugged one of his earpiece out from his ear as he stood up and  he said in a irritated voice , “Yah , What are you doing?”

He then snatched the earpiece from my hand and plugged back into his ear and when he was about to settled back down on the couch , I stopped him .

Gikwang took off his earpiece and threw the music player onto the couch , “What’s wrong with you?”

I gave me a cold stare as I said , “Why are you doing this again?”

He looked away from me as he crossed his arms.

“Because of her? You are acting like this? I thought you’ve gave up on her?”

He smirked as he looked at me into my eyes , “Yah , Yang Yoseob , I said that if there was a chance , I would chase after her, not giving you anymore chances to hurt her .”

Upon hearing those words , anger built within me .

I clenched my fist tightly , trying my best to tolerate , “Lee Gikwang ,You’re acting like this because of what I said yesterday?”

He chuckled and gave me an arrogant look , “True enough , those words you said yesterday did angered me however , “ He paused and smirked , “If you’re really going to do that , to drop her out of the audition even she tries so hard for it , you’re really dead.”

I bite my lower lips and I stared at him , “I’ve already gotten her back .”

“Back? “

“Ne , Back to audition ,”I said .

He laughed as he pointed at me , “Fine then , Do you wish to challenge?”

“Challenge on what?”

Gikwang took out his phone and started to record , “To see that if you really loves her and when you have to choose between your love and career , which one would you choose? I bet on career , and definitely,  this bet is going to win , and by that time , I would give up my career and run after her .”

His words swirl around my head as I thought carefully about it before I replied , “This isn’t a good idea.”

Gikwang smirked and crossed his arms as he paused the  recording , “So , You really would do that right?”

I gave him a smile , “Gikwang , Love isn’t a bet . Are you that desperate for her love?”

In return , I’ve gotten myself a punch in the face , ruining the make-up as my lips started to bleed .

He pushed me to a corner and gave me another punch onto my face , “You’re not suitable for her!”

Just then , the set went quiet as the staff members stared us in silence and then Doo joon appeared running towards Gikwang and grabbed him by his shoulders .

“You , I’ve warn you , If you ever tried hurting her , You’re dead.”  He said when he kick his leg towards me .