06 .

Those promises . [NOT CONTINUED]

Kim Myungsoo's POV :

I stared at the clock and as if it's hypnotizing me , i slowly fell asleep onto the couch.

The soft clicking sound coming from the door woke me up as i rubbed my eyes and looked towards the direction of the door .

There stood a figure and the footsteps draw nearer and nearer until it came to a stop , " Yah , Why are you sleeping outside?'

It's her voice , Jaekyung's voice .

I stood up and pulled her into a hug as i felt her struggled to break free .

"Stop moving . " I said .

She obeyed me as her struggling stopped .

"Mianhae , Jae-ssi , i shouldn't have said another name that you didn't know . " I apologized for my mistake actually or in fact , i want to tell her that that was her name not other people's name .

She lightly pat my back , "I'm alright , I was being immature . " as she spoke softly .

I smiled and clenched her tightly like a teddy bear , she flinched alittle and i heard her stuttered , "Y-Yah .. M-Myungsoo Oppa , what are you doing right now ..?"

I laughed at her cute reaction as i imaged her expression , i formed a smile , "You made me worried so much!"

"Mianhae .." She pat my back once again like how a mother does to her own son .

I broke the hug as she looked into my eyes , "Oppa , I'm hungry ."

Her eyes appeared tired , i nodded and asked her to sit down as i prepare a bowl of ramen for her .

While preparing the short meal , i took glances at her somehow i felt a slight of happiness and my heart feels weird maybe because i love her and i know that except her .

"Jae-ssi . ." i carefully held onto the bowl of ramen as i came out of the kitchen and head towards the living room , I heard a soft snoring sound and looked up , She was sleeping soundly on the couch with her legs left hanging on the side of the couch and had already drifted to dreamland .

Amused by her cute sleeping sounds , i put the bowl of ramen aside and picked her up and carried her in a bride-style way , the door had already opened and I walked in and put her onto the bed .

She moved alittle as she laid comfortably onto the bed and she was speaking in her dream ,"Oppa , have we met before ..?"

I giggled at her short phrase and smiled , "Ne , Of course. " Even though i know she couldn't hear me because she's really tired from the long walk i supposed .

After watching her for awhile , i stood up and closed the door and once more i looked back at her and she was clenching onto the pillow tightly .

Baek Jaekyung/Jae's POV :

"Yoseob ..?" I said his name .

The person stood infront of me but didn't turn around , who is it ..? That back looked so familiar , "Yoseob , is that you ..?"

I don't know why but it seems like i've known him for long and it seems like he knew me too .

"Oppa , have we met before ..?" I said to the person .

Still , the person had no movement until for awhile , The person with his back facing me ,started to walk infront , a sense of sadness grew on me , my eyes slowly filled with tears , " Don't leave , i don't wish to be alone .." I whined .

The person eventually left and disappeared into the thin air as i stood rooted onto the ground ,staring .

"Jae-ssi? Jae?" I woke up and saw Myungsoo Oppa staring at me with a pair of worried eyes , "Ah ..? What's the matter?"

He helped me up and explained , "You were whining in your dream and i saw that you had a bad expression on your face , did you had a nightmare?"

Was that a nightmare ..? I asked myself , without any idea , i smiled at him and shook my head , "Ani .."

He raised one of his eyebrow at me , i smiled at him to assure him that i'm fine , it didn't seem like a nightmare because the dream felt so real ,so real that I could even feel the sadness even though the dream was over .

I got up and urged Myungsoo Oppa to hurried for his work before he's late even though it's weekend but he still need to go for work because he missed out too many things for the past three years .

Myungsoo Oppa glanced at me uneasily , "Are you sure you'll be fine ..?"

I nod my head and pushed him out of the door , he gave me a smile and said , "I'll be back for dinner ."

"Araseo!" I said as he stepped out of the house .

Eventually , the house went quiet , I wondered what i can do now , wandered around the streets again ..? It would be a burden for Myungsoo Oppa , he might worry because of me .

I shook my head as i stared blankly outside the window , what else can i do ..?

I took out the phone and looked through the contacts , Yoseob ..? Can i call him up ..? Maybe i could meet him ..? Would he be busy because of his schedule ..? He might have work right now . Somehow , i cared much more for him , how weird even though we've just met yesterday .

I dialed his number and gave him a short text :

Yoseob , Are you busy ..?

I was anticipating for his reply and hoped that he wasn't busy and indeed , it came true , he replied with a cheerful manner .

Ah..? Ne , Waeyo~? ^^

I was jumping about when i saw his text and coudln't hide my smile and replied him while smiling like a fool .

Can we meet up ..?  I'm bored .. TT  TT . I've no idea what to do right now ..

There goes again , another text received so fast as if he was waiting for my text too .

Ne! But for a short while because i had schedule later on TT  TT, where do you want to meet ? ^^

I quickly texted him the location as i rushed back into my room and get dressed .

This? That? Hat? No? Glasses? No glasses? I was actually caring about this , how weird , i didn't bothered much and wore a pair of jeans with a blue checkered shirt and a pair of geek glasses that had no lens .

Managing my hair , i stared into the mirror , giving my best to dress up nicely , it's really not like the usual me , i was actually getting excited .

I grabbed the sling bag and swing across my shoulders and slipped into my sneakers .

"Asa! I'm finally meeting up with a friend!" I said as i breathe in the fresh air outside .