31 .

Those promises . [NOT CONTINUED]

Baek Jaekyung/Jae’s POV :

I stopped outside the toilets and examined , As a girl , I should head into the girls toilet but now I’m pretending to be a boy so I should head into the boys toilet but what if there’s’ someone inside doing their business , I scratched my head while I stared at the two signs outside .

A few male staffs came out of the toilet and gave me weird looks , I just smiled back awkwardly .

I need to hurry up and decide which to go , but if I go into the girl’s toilet in this outfit , it’s weird , I sighed .

A pat on my shoulder startled me and I turned to look , Yoseob .

“Yo- I mean , Sunbaenim.” I bowed to him.

He gave me a look before asking , “Why are you standing outside?”

“I .. I don’t know which to head to .” I said honestly .

After hearing what I’ve said , he shook his head and said , “Man , I told you that it’s inconvenient.”

I pouted my lips as he suggested an idea , “Why not I’ll check if anyone is using the boys toilet and if nobody is in there , you can just come in.”

I nodded my head in agreement and thanked him.

After a short while , he came out and gave me a hand gesture , “Nobody’s here , hurry up.”

I hurried in and quickly slammed one door opened and closed it .

Finally , after the long practice and now the break , I can finally relief myself .

“Ah~” I mumbled .

A knock on the toilet door scared me as I heard Yoseob’s voice , “Don’t make noises , it sounds wrongly.”

“Sorry!” I said in English to him and he replied back in English with a simple “Okay .”

I giggled at that and he burst out in laughter and said , “I know that my english isn’t that good .”

“Ani , Sunbaenim , it’s okay .” I replied .

He stopped laughing and said , “Maybe you can call me Yoseob when there’s nobody around .”

“How can i?” I said while flushing the toilet and opened the door .

He put his hands into his pockets and shrugged his shoulders , “I don’t mind , I’m just not used to what you’re calling me now .”

“And , “ he paused and stared at me through the mirror while I washed my hands , “If you don’t mind ,I would like to find back your memories with you.”

I stopped what I was doing and let the water flows through the tap .

For that second , I stopped breathing , I felt like I couldn’t lie to him anymore and said that I’ve already recalled but it’s just that I couldn’t accept his overwhelming love and I couldn’t even figured out my feelings , what if I told him I remembered and what if I’ve accidentally hurt him as in feelings , what if I’ve changed and who knows if he’ll change?

The chattering sounds from the outside broke our silence as we exchanged stares .

“I think I should leave now . “ I bowed to him before leaving the toilet .

“Jae!” Hongki gave me a big grin and Min woo who was standing beside him , bowed to me .

I simply smiled back .

Yang Yoseob’s POV:

 Staring at her like this make me feel uneasy , she stopped what she was doing and I looked at her intensely .

The atmosphere was getting weird , none of us spoke until the chattering outside broke our silence and she off the tap and faced me .

“I think  I should leave now.” She bowed to me before leaving the toilet .

I placed my hand over my chest and sighed , What was that , damn, she didn’t responded to me yet .

I rushed out of the toilet and met the hoobaes , both bowed to me and smiled eagerly , I nodded my head in response and left .

Jaekyung , don’t give up on yourself , I haven’t give up on you yet . I thought while I ran down the stairs .

There she is , walking down slowly and grabbed onto the door handle but I dashed up to her and grabbed her and she spun around to look at me , “Jaek- Jae , We need to talk .”

Before hearing what she was going to say , I pulled her and rushed down to the staircase and to the back of the company , it’s a garden .

She struggled in my grip and yelled , “Let me go!’

“I will when you respond what I’ve just said to you .” I stared at her .

Her eyes looked straight back at mine and I sensed fear in them as I slowly released my grip .

“M-Mianhae.” I let go of her .

Jaekyung grabbed the wrist and twisted , “It hurts , do you know?”

“Mianhae ,” It’s all I could say .

She looked back at me as she let go of the wrist and said , “I ..” She paused while I anticipated her respond , “ What if the answer isn’t what you want?”

Instead of answering , she threw a question back , I replied , “Just say at least ?”

“I don’t want you to interfere my life .” She replied coldly .

She turned around and said , “I remembered but ..” when she said that she remembered , a glimpse of light was shown in my eyes and my lips slowly curves into a small smile .

“I just .. haven’t figured out my feeling for you yet .” She said .

That broke my hope , I took her shoulder and spun her around , “Look at me and say .”

At first , she didn’t looked but she tried to and finally staring at my eyes , “I would like you to stop bothering about me and if you could , forget about me.”

A sharp feeling was felt in my chest and for a while , I couldn’t breathe properly and stared at her , “Mianhae , Yoseob .. Oppa” She then turned around and left .

The words she said was so mesmerizing yet hurtful , it captured all my attention and with the last blow , all in one time was gone .