33 .

Those promises . [NOT CONTINUED]

Yang Yoseob’s POV:

Without a word from him , I grabbed his collar swiftly as he dropped his briefcase onto the floor.

“It must be you, right?” I glared at him with anger .

Before he could answer me , I punched him in the face and he fell back onto the floor .

I bend forward and grabbed his collar again and earned a yell from Jaekyung , “Oppa! Stop it!”

She looked at Myungsoo with a pair of worried eyes and looked up at me with anger , “Why are you doing this?”

“Why are you so concerned about a jerk?” I yelled back .

I slowly released my grip on his collar and took a few steps back , she immediately helped him up with his arms across her shoulder.

“Don’t you think you’re a bit too much? Without hearing him out.” She gave me a cold stare.

Myungsoo tried to balance himself and touched his wounded lips , “I guess , I deserved that.”

“You seriously deserved that.” I said to him as I raised my fist up again and was about the strike but Jaekyung stood infront of him and blocked me.

She stretched her hands out and said , “If you want to hit him , you should hit me first!”

I gritted my teeth and swung my fist down hardly , “Jaekyung , I don’t understand why are you protecting him? He’s a liar! Do you know that?”

Jaekyung lowered her hands and nodded her head , “At first , I was as angry as you are right now but after hearing out his reason , I .. I .. guess I could understand.”

“What’s the reason then?” I looked at her and then at Myungsoo.

She couldn’t reply me and was then being pushed to side by Myungsoo as he grabbed onto her hands which gained my attention .

“Dude , what are you doing right now?” I glared at him with frustration.

He furrowed his eyebrow and said , “I like her.”

“Mwo?” I clenched my fist , trying to control myself.

Myungsoo said once again with a louder voice , “I like her.”

“You ..” I couldn’t held the anger within me and I threw a punch in his face once again.

Jaekyung went yelling again , “Yoseob! Stop it, Stop!”

I looked at her and back at Myungsoo who was lying on the ground, struggling to get his feet up.

She glared at me as she held onto Myungsoo , “Oppa , What you’re doing now is childish!”

“Mwo?” I narrowed my eyes at her .

She turned to look around and faced me , “What if you’re being spotted by a paparazzi? You never know! You should pay more attention of your actions!”

I smirked as I spread my arms apart and spun around , “It’s alright , Look at the deserted street.”

Jaekyung sighed , “Yoseob , You should be more careful.”

“Stop using those excuses to stop me from questioning Myungsoo.” I clenched onto my shirt tightly.

She frowned and said , “I’m not! I’m trying to tell you and if you wants to question him , question him in the proper way! Not like this.”

I huffed out of frustration ,”Araseo. Myungsoo.” I called him and he looked at me with a pair of guilty eyes , “May I have a word with you?”

Again , I spotted Jaekyung hands grabbing onto his tightly which boiled the jealousy within me, making me angry at the sight of the scene .

He pat gently onto Jaekyung’s hands before dragging his feet towards me .

I glanced over his back and saw Jaekyung uneasy expression making me flinched upon it.

“Let’s go.” Myungsoo said softly .

I nodded my head and walked to one corner of the building .

“What do you want to say?”Myungsoo asked and slipped his hands into his pockets.

I rubbed my temple and sighed , “Myungsoo , Tell me everything.”

“From the start?” He asked.

I nodded my head.

He took a deep breathe before explaining everything to me and lastly he ended with , “I’m sorry that I didn’t tell her the truth , it’s because ..”

Before he could finish he sentence I complete it , “You’re afraid of losing her.”

“I do, I really do.” He frowned .

I pointed to myself and raised my voice , “What about me? Don’t you think if I would lose her?”

“I know , I’m sorry.” He looked down onto the ground .

I got agitated and pulled his collar up and he faced me , “Yah , Kim Myungsoo, You took her memory away , You took my love away , what else do you want to take now?”

He changed his expression , he smirked at me and said , “Nothing , I just love Jaekyung, I can give her more than you.”

“Mwo?! You this jerk!” I pressed him against the wall and pushed him against it and he groaned in pain .

“Didn’t you see how she hurts for me when I was beaten up?” He looked away from me and wiped his blood from the lips .

I shook my head and got frustrated , “Kim Myungsoo , I shouldn’t had left her to you , I thought you was going to take care her on my behalf and also treat her illness.”

“I did, during those three years , I was all by her side not you! When she needed you the most , where were you?”He grabbed onto my wrist and pulled them off from his collar and instead , he walked towards me and pointed at my chest, “What have you done for her during those past three years? You didn’t bothered , you only bothered about the present , your career.”

I gritted my teeth and clenched my fist ,”Ani! You’re wrong!”

“How am I wrong? Do you want to tell me that you actually made a effort to search her? That’s crap.” He stopped his footsteps.

I walked towards him and he took a few steps back , “I looked for her but there was no news! Not at all!”

He smirked and crossed his arms , “Is that so? Are you sure that she will return to your side again?”

I was taken back by his words and went speechless.

“A-ha! Speechless isn’t you?” He smirked and pointed at my face, “I can tell you that , She doesn’t feel the way she did before.”

I groaned and shook my head, “Lies! Lies! All she need is time!”

“All she need is you to get out of her life! She’s confused now. Can’t you see it?” He yelled at me .

I frowned and my vision started to blur because of the tears forming in the eyes, “Myungsoo, I love her.”

“But I love her more than you.” He spoke back and smirked , “Don’t you love your career too? That’s your dream isn’t it?”

My legs felt no strength and eventually , I knelt to the ground and shook my head , “That is two different thing!”

“Yoseob , I would kindly ask you to stay away from her , All you bring is pain and torture within the two of you because she can’t feel the same like you!” He said to me and walked off.

“No! I haven’t said finished!” I looked up and he already make his way to Jaekyung.

He picked up his briefcase on the ground and wrapped his arms around Jaekyung and walked into the building .

I suffered the pain and groaned loudly , “Wrong!” I punched my fist to the ground.

Baek Jaekyung/Jae’s POV:

From far , I saw Yoseob knelt to the ground and yelled out loudly while Myungsoo approached me slowly.

He gave me a gentle smile and picked up his briefcase before wrapping his other arm across my shoulders .

“What did the both of you talked?” I asked him while walking to the lift.

He shrugged his shoulders , “Not much , just some stuffs about you.”

“Tell me , would you?” I looked at him .

Myungsoo gave me a smile and said , “Next time , I’ll explain to you.”

“So , you’ve sorted things out with him?” I raised my eyebrow at him.

He nodded his head and the lift arrived , I turned to look outside the glass door and Yoseob stood outside the entrance and I felt something that’s weird within me.

That feeling in my heart couldn’t be described, all I spotted was a emotional Yoseob dragging feet and walked away slowly , his figure slowly disappeared .

Myungsoo made a small push behind my back into the lift and smiled ,”What are you looking at?”

I shook my head and observed his expression as he pressed the lift button.

“Is there something on my face?” He asked as he noticed that I was looking at him.

I smiled and shook my head .

Somehow , I felt that I didn’t know Myungsoo well at all , suddenly I began to fear him . How weird , I sighed and we reached our floor and walked out of the lift .