14 .

Those promises . [NOT CONTINUED]

Baek Jaekyung/Jae's POV :

I ran as far as i could and reached the bus stop .

What was that , what is that , what's that feeling , alittle startled , surprised and liked that kiss however , i felt angry and upset too , what's with all the complicated feelings .

I sighed and slowed down my pace and took a look upon the sky , i always wondered what brought me to korea , what brought me to meet him ,it's all fate and destiny , is it ? Isn't all that myths ..?

That was my first kiss , i admit that and also , it felt everything around us was revolving around us , just only us , however , he doesn't know that i'm a girl .

He must be thinking that he had just kissed a girl , i stomped my foot onto the ground harshly .

Passer-bys gave me stares and i glared back at them .

Aish , why did he even stole away my first kiss! Why did i even liked that kiss! I don't like him , do i? I sighed as i sat onto the bench .

I stared at the advertisement poster beside me , it's a girl with a cute pose .

As i observed closer , the person's name is called IU , i supposed she's a singer as she had signed at the bottom of the advertisement poster .

She looks lovely and sweet even girls would become her fans , i stared at it blankly .

What make him kiss me ..? I touched my lips as i think about that question , why did he even do that , he said it was an accident , is it?

I sighed again and looked straight , but still , my first kiss to a stranger whom i don't even know well but somehow , those lips of his seems familiar as if i kissed them before .

The bus came and i hurried over to board on it .

After choosing my seat of the rather quite empty bus , i settled down beside a window and stared outside of the windows , tons of thoughts flew past my mind , it can't seems to stop , questions kept on appearing and it can't seems to disappear .

It's time to clear my thoughts , i reached into my pockets and searched for the music player , it's not in my pocket .

I gasped and searched in the pockets of my jacket , it's not in there too .

Did i dropped it ..? It's impossible right , i frowned and searched everywhere , where is it , i looked down my chair and a lady kicked my face and screamed , "Yah! ert!" She stood up and was about to hit me with her bag , i sighed and got off the bus and fortunately it's my stop .

I flustered , where is it , i can't lose it , i need it , it's my life , i mean i can't live without it .

"Jae-ssi? What are you doing here?" I heard a familiar voice behind me and i turned to look , it's myungsoo oppa .

"Oppa! Eotteoke?! I lost my music player , that .. that one that you gave me!" I dashed towards him and grabbed his brown coat .

He gave me a startled face yet somehow glad face , maybe that's my imagination but he comforted , "Gwenchana , I can get you a new one ."

"B-But!" I went even more anxious upon hearing his words , "It's from korea isn't it , i brought it to new york , you said that!"

Suddenly , i couldn't feel my legs , my legs went woobly and dropped onto the floor , i fell down , and my vision went blur , my head was hurting so much that everything out .

Yang Yoseob's POV :
After staring around , i felt that my area was safe before i get out from the small gap .

I started to walk until i saw a black coloured thing lying infront of me .

I picked it up and looked at it , it's the same thing , it's this , this device that i gave to Jaekyung , the audio diary i recorded for her , the songs that i sang with beast members .

To further confirm it , i flipped the audio and looked at the back of it , it's those words that i craved onto the device , It is!

Putting aside my joy , I thought , where did this came from ..? I don't see anybody just now walking pass here .

I tried to reflash back the scene and think about it , Except me , only Jae is with me .

It couldn't be him , he's a guy , i laughed to myself .

I paused and examined the device , no , maybe it's him , he's name is Jae and .. He looked so much like her .

Jae , Jaekyung , this two names , doesn't they sounds too much alike , even their faces looks so .

I took out my cellphone and dialed in the number .

"Yoboseyo?"

"Ne , Yoseob imnida ."

"Ah , Ne , Mr.Yang."

"Help me check on this person , Jae ." I said it with a serious face and in a firm voice .

"Ne , Araseo , I'll do it and reply you as soon as possible ."

That guy who i heard no news from him about Jaekyung ,he's going to get it from me if i found out he's lying about the information , I hurried over to the bus stop and flagged for a cab infront of it and took it back to the company .